St. John the Baptist Comments

John the Baptist was the son of Zachary, a priest of the Temple in Jerusalem, and Elizabeth, a kinswoman of Mary who visited her. He was probably born at Ain-Karim southwest of Jerusalem after the Angel Gabriel had told Zachary that his wife would bear a child even though she was an old woman. He lived as a hermit in the desert of Judea until about A.D. 27. When he was thirty, he began to preach on the banks of the Jordan against the evils of ... Continue Reading

1. frany

i think he is awesome

2. liljohn

St. jonh is freaking awsome hahahahaha let him live in peace

3. David

woo we have to gets facts on john the baptist for confirmation class .. so thats why im here =]

4. Dale tyse

oh my gosh i love him soooo much woooo go john!!!!

5. johno

oh my gosh he is soooooo super duper awesome

6. santa

go john the baptist

7. paul

he is awsome

8. joe

coooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

9. esteban

he rocks.

10. jessiene from st. john the baptist in HNU

yes the story of st.john the baptist is so good

11. bill johnson

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Jesus

12. Dragonmaster200

Yeah:P hes good but i think St.Peter is better:D

13. Luis

where did st. zachery (father) work as a preist, because it said Jerusalern?

14. Luis

koool

15. Luis

i always pick him for my favorite saint

16. Peter

In the importation of symbols and things from the East, Jesus' cousin John, returning first, brought with him the river washing purification ritual of the Ganges; prior to this others had brought the symbol of heaven enclosed, the shield of David, from Tibet; after this came Jesus with instantaneous healing through "non-partial beingness and doingness," and just plain righteousness and miraculous behaviors -- and now we look back and muse at what might have been, had the then Israelis been more receptive, and look we forward to a time, when ever they shall so be, Love, and the Bride of Christ descend where ever for ever, with its river of Life from the Throne and John washing our heads hearts and hands

17. Luis

He helps me on so many things

18. Luis

He helps me on too many things!

19. razul

st. john has always come to my aid whenever I have been sick.. which I do get a lot.. every time I pray and ask him to heal me.. he does..god bless him..

20. António Santos

I would like to say that Saint John the Baptist really does miracles. I do not know how to explain, how to demonstrate an evidence, but is the power of faith. If we pray with devotion to Saint John Baptist the miracles will happen, despite how difficult the situation might be. I am serious because this happened on my life. Let´s praise Saint John Baptist.