St. Gerard Majella Comments

St. Gerard Majella, religious, is the patron of expectant mothers. He was born at Muro, Italy, in 1726 and joined the Redemptorists at the age of 23, becoming a professed lay brother in 1752. He served as sacristan, gardener, porter, infirmarian, and tailor. However, because of his great piety, extraordinary wisdom, and his gift of reading consciences, he was permitted to counsel communities of religious women. This humble servant of God ... Continue Reading

1. Janice Y. P.

Help me pray that I would get pregnant this year 2012 and that my husband and I would be blessed with a healthy and normal baby girl. Thank you St. Gerard.

2. N

Please St. Gerard, intercede for me, I humbly pray thee! God knows how heartbroken I was when I miscarried our honeymoon baby last year. What a surprise it is that I am now suddenly pregnant again. I speechless and while I want to rejoice in this gift, I feel hesitant and scared. Please pray for me and my unborn child that I may have a healthy, safe pregnancy and delivery. And to always watch over this baby. Please give my angel baby a hug & kiss from me. May God's will be done.

3. Anne

Dear St Gerard,
    Please pray for my son and his wife and their unborn child of 21 weeks. She is in hospital at the moment at risk from having a miscarraige. They found out on Wednesday they are having a boy. They are devastated at the thought of losing my little grandson. Please intercede for this little boy and shield him from harm until he is safely born. For the glory of God.

4. Anne

Dear St. Gerard, I'm almost 37 weeks pregnant. Was diagnosed with HPV on my 3-4th month. One of the reasons why this pregnancy of mine had been stressful. I underwent cauterization last October and was supposedly scheduled for another session this coming Sunday so that I can deliver normally without getting my son infected. I prayed your Novena for 9 consecutive days for 2 cycles now. Today I had a visit with my OB the warts are getting smaller and some disappeared. My cauterization was cancelled since my immune system is fighting the virus itself. And I remembered those nights I prayed for you're intercession. Thanks for this miracle St. Gerard! I'm about to delivery anytime now Dear GERARD. Please make my delivery easy and normal and that my son will be healthy. THANK YOU DEAR SAINT GERARD!!! THANK YOU PRAYING FOR ME AND MY SON!

5. tintin

Please pray for us St Gerard. I have been diagnosed to have a polyhydramnious condition in my pregnancy, I'm 33 weeks pregnant, please shield my baby from harm, keep us safe and have a healthy baby girl. Please guide me St Gerard to my pregnancy. In Jesus name, Amen.

6. michiko

dear st. gerard,
    please continue to intercede for my prayers.im currently 7 months along the way, and it had been a roller coaster ride. i developed symptoms of psychosis. may you help us pray that the baby will not be affected with my condition, and that he may grow and develop well without physical, intellectual, mental and emotional disabilities. may you also help me ace my psychotherapy. thanks in advance!

7. kelseyM

St. Gerard please pray for me and my husband who are having a difficult time trying to conceive.

8. hopeful

Dear St Gerard,
    Please pray for me. Doctors have told me I am at high risk of having a baby with disabilities. Please pray for me and my unborn baby throughout this pregnancy, to keep us well and strong and for my baby to be healthy. I feel despair at the moment. Please come to my aid. Thank you so very much. Amen.

9. Bay

Dear St Gerard, thank you for my wonderful child who is healthy and happy , However I have three little Angels in Heaven" ... And by your grace please if it's to be ! help me to bring another child into the world

10. latricebowie

I'm trying to get pregnant can u pray for me in my husband

11. Susan

Dear St. Gerard, please pray for my husband and I that we shall conceive and have a safe and healthy pregnancy, we suffered 2 miscarriages and pray for a child soon. I also pray for all expectant mother's and those trying to conceive. A special prayer for my cousin who just found out she's pregnant after trying for so many years and another cousin who I just found out is pregnant as well, may God Bless them with a safe and healthy pregnancy and delivery. Amen.

12. Hazel DeLomba

Dear St. Gerard, I just found this article about how you help Bless Mothers and unborn babies, Please Bless my daughter & my granddaughter (so they think the baby is a girl) Glory be if the baby is a girl, but during a sonagram they think they may have found a defect in the heart muscle...Please Pray that this precious baby will be ok and that all the other tests my daughter has comes out well..I Faithfully ask for your help in the name of Our Lord..Please hear my Prayers & God willing you will help my precious grandchild...Amen

13. Lisa

It has long been my most fervent desire to be a mother. My husband and I are of the opinion that if it is God's will, then we will become parents. Tonight, as I was looking through a purse my mother made over 40 years ago, I found a medal of St. Gerard. My mother must have carried this medal during one of her early pregnancies, before she found that she was unable to carry a baby to term. Years later, my parents adopted me and then my little sister. Finding this medal tonight must surely be a sign. I ask the intercession of blessed Saint Gerard to bring about the child I know in my heart is waiting for me. Through Jesus Christ, amen.

14. Marianne

Dear St. Gerard, It's my last month of pregnancy and I want to have peace of mind. I've been through depression since day 1 and up to this very day i'm still troubled with different things and of the future. Please help me, pray for me that I may accept the things that I cannot change. God knows very well what my heart trully desires but if it's not for His greater glory help me to accept it wholeheartedly and may he grant me patience so that I'll hold on until the day that I finally know the reason why things didn't happen the way we planned and the way that I want things to be. I begged of you St. Gerard. Please pray for me and my son.

15. VIDYA

St. Gerard, please pray for me & my husband it is being 1 year & 4 months now after our wedding. It's been 7 months now with no result. Please pray for us!

Thanks & regards,
    Mathew & Vidya

16. Edita

St. Gerard, please, pray for me and my husband that we conceive our healthy baby, May God give us a miracle. We are trying for more than a year. Please, St. Gerard, bless us with healthy children and we will raise them to God's delight and joy. Thank you.

17. Marianne

Dear St. Gerard Majella, I'm already 34 weeks pregnant now. I had a very emotional pregnancy since I have to go through it alone, without a husband. I'm thankful that God has blessed me with a very supportive family-a mother who became my strength to face everything. I am afraid that the emotional torture/depression that I went through affected my baby. I pray to you St. Gerard to grant my son good health and that may he grow up to be a God fearing person and a faithful Christian. I also ask Dear St. Gerard for a normal and safe delivery. Please pray for us St. Gerard!

18. k & j

Saint Gerard please pray for my husband and I that we are healed of whatever is preventing us from having children. I ask of you that you will pray prayers of intercession that we are able to have a baby this year and more children in the future to be raised in God's light and love. Thank you for listening to our petition and I pray for all of those who are having difficulty conceiving!

19. Georgie

Please st gerard please pray for my husband and I. We are
    About to start trying for a baby and hope that we are blessed with the ability to have children naturally. Please pray that our future children are healthy and that I am able to have a healthy pregnancy. Please also st Gerard bless the other women in the the world that are
    Finding it difficult to conceive I only hope that one day all our dreams come true as we are
    Trying do what god gave us as our birth right as women.

20. Natalia

Please pray for us to have a baby... i've cried a river... prayed and hope... i have not lost my hope and keep praying to grant a gift called "CHILD"....