St. Gerard Majella Comments

St. Gerard Majella, religious, is the patron of expectant mothers. He was born at Muro, Italy, in 1726 and joined the Redemptorists at the age of 23, becoming a professed lay brother in 1752. He served as sacristan, gardener, porter, infirmarian, and tailor. However, because of his great piety, extraordinary wisdom, and his gift of reading consciences, he was permitted to counsel communities of religious women. This humble servant of God ... Continue Reading

1. Jessica

St. Gerard, I pray for your intercession to heal my body, and allow me to bring life into this world. I thank you for helping all the others who have prayed to you, and I pray that you will do the same for me. When the disappointment of trying and failing seems too much to bear, I will pray to you. My prayers go out to anyone and everyone who is trying to have children, and for all of the previous posters as well. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

2. Maria

I humbly ask though how much unworthy I am, the permission of our Creator, through the intercession of St. Gerard, to have a stronger faith & sincerity in our hearts while saying how much we trust God's will. Our creator knows what's in our hearts & it is no use telling Him otherwise. He knows how much we want a child amidst doubts & fears because of the miscarriage last year. But it is so powerful & comforting to just lift up all these turmoils within. I pray for the couples who are experiencing the same. Please assist us in our desires to accept what God wills for us. And to know that God's will is always the best.

3. Vera

Dear St. Gerard, Please pray for me to help me conceive and have a healthy baby. thanks

4. Marianne

Dear St Gerard, My husband and I have been Married 6 yrs now and have been trying to conceive. Please pray for us to the Lord Our God to bless us with children we both desire. I know in our heart we will make great parents and raise them his Holy Name.

5. noel

PLEASE ST GERALD LET ME AND MY HUSBAND CONCIEVE A HEALTHY NORMAL CHILD

6. stella

I prayed to you and got pregnant in december 11 but had a miscarriage on february 2012 within 2 months of pregancy as the foetus did not grow. I was disheartened. now the doctor has told me that there is a ulcer in my uterus i hope everything goes fine and i get pregnant again. I pray to you sincerely to answer my prayers and if possible get pregnant again with a normal healthy child.

7. `jacinta

dear.Gerard i ask you to pray for ma and my husband so what we can have a baby of our own we ar to year married and would like a babe thank you .

8. georgina

St.Gerard,please help me thoroughout my pregnancy.I also would like to pray for Rick and Joe who are currently having trouble to conceive.Please,help them also and others who are having difficulty.I thank you for everything you have done for me,and i pray to have a healthy pregnancy all along.

9. Kathy

Please St. Gerard - I was given your medal by someone who prays for me to one day have a child. It has been over 8 years - 5 iui's and 1 IVF later and I still have no been blessed with a child. My husband and I long for the we hold our baby in our hands and I also pray and wish for other infertile couples out there to have there dreams met. I am losing hope, but you are a constant reminder that dreams do come true.

10. Gigi

Dear St Gerard- Please let me best friends baby stay inside her until it is healthy for the baby to come out. Please pray for her and the baby.

11. Arlette Reyes

Dearest St. Gerard, Please pray for our most special intention. Kindly intercede for us that everything will be okay.

12. Lydia

Oh Dear St. Gerard, please help me concieve a child this year. My husband and i have been trying for 2 years now, i need your support. It hurts so much knowing that we have gone through so much and still nothing, physically and mentally i do not know how much longer i can keep trying. I pray to you every night, please answer my prayers.

13. Wendy

St. Gerard, my Husband and I are seeking your intervention with our current pregnancy. We have a beautiful 3 year old daughter for which we are forever grateful for. We have had a very difficult time with 2 previous miscarriages and 1 recent ectopic. Everyone but my Husband and myself have the odds stacked against our little baby. We need a miracle to help our baby grow and thrive. Thank you.

14. Wendy

15. mimi

Dear St. Gerard,

Thank you for the gift of life. I offer to you my the baby that I am conceiving now. Pray for me and my baby for a healthy and safe delivery. I am quite worried because I am now forty-six years old of age and pregnant but I offer everything to the Holy Family and to you St. Gerard, Patron Saint of expectant mothers.

16. Anne

Dear St. Gerard, I had my little man last January 25. He's perfect. Thanks for your intercession. For praying for me. We're still awaiting for the NBS test and hope he'll pass his hearing test as well. Thank you so much!

17. Indymama

Dearest St Gerard,

Please give me strength, paitence, and soild fatih as I head into an ultrasound tomorrow. Worried from possible complications...please give me the clarity to see God's vision and plan for our family. Bless those who struggle to have children and keep our minds open to the greater plan of God.

Amen.

18. Linda

St. Gerard:

Thank you once again. I held my one-day-old grandchild in my arms yesterday, the little guy I have been asking you to protect in my novenas these past eight months. He made it and is absolutely perfect. I will never forget you and remember back those 34 years ago as I wore your medal and prayed to conceive his father, my first-born. I had been married nine years and so wanted a child. I include you in my prayers and spread the word for those who dearly want a child. Thank you.

19. Nicole

Please help me and my husband to start a family, after all we have been together almost 6 years and married for almost 6 months. I pray twice a day for to be blessed to start a family that we really want! Please o let us start a beautiful family together and raise them in wonderful environment, church and great family support and beliefs, traditions. I will pray to st. Gerard everyday now into my additional two prayers a day. Help us to start a family. Thank you very much. Love from us.

20. Janice Y. P.

Help me pray that I would get pregnant this year 2012 and that my husband and I would be blessed with a healthy and normal baby girl. Thank you St. Gerard.