St. Gerard Majella Comments

St. Gerard Majella, religious, is the patron of expectant mothers. He was born at Muro, Italy, in 1726 and joined the Redemptorists at the age of 23, becoming a professed lay brother in 1752. He served as sacristan, gardener, porter, infirmarian, and tailor. However, because of his great piety, extraordinary wisdom, and his gift of reading consciences, he was permitted to counsel communities of religious women. This humble servant of God ... Continue Reading

1. BNK

St. Gerard,

Please pray for me and my husband to conceived a baby, and to become a happy family. Child is the most wonderful gift for us. Please hear us.

2. Kara M. Heimann

Dear St. Gerard - Please help my baby grow big so he / she is a good weight when he / she has her open heart surgery right after birth. Please help him / her to stay in me until he or she is ready. Please let our echo this Friday show that her heart is not worse, or has gotton better. Please bless all those who will be taking care of my baby and me. My husband and I desparately want to take home a healthy baby who heart has been repaired in July. Thank you for showing growth at our last ultrasound. Kara

3. Chinwe

St. Gerard Majella! St. of expectant mothers, please pray to JESUS for me. I have faith that I am pregnant with a set of triplets (2 boys and a girl). My daughter will be 3 years in November and I had been trying to get pregnant. I dont want her to be an only child. Please St. Gerard, pray to JESUS to grant us our desire. I promise to print copies of your 'life time 'as a saint and share it to people, especially mothers after I give birth successfully, as I tell them my story. I invoked you when I was pregnant with my daughter and you did not fail me. I know you'll not fail me now. JESUS hear our prayers!!! St. Gerard pray for us!?

4. mel

Please Saint Gerard Magella help me to fall pregnant and please make it a healthy pregnancy with a healthy normal baby or babies. Please walk by our sides on this journey with the procedure that we are having tomorrow. Thank you.

5. Kara

Thank you Saint Gerard for our chromosonal and genetic testing showing no abnormalities. I am grateful. Please help my baby grow so when it is born it can handle the open heart surgery it has to have. Please help my baby recover quickly from the heart defect and surgery so my husband and I can bring our baby home. We are both 35 and have wanted babies for many years. Thank you for watching over and protecting my baby.

6. c

Dear St. Gerard, Please pray for my son. He has some communication difficulties but he is improving. I am asking for you help with all my heart to encourage my son to communicate and express what he is thinking and feeling. Please ask God to bless my son with the gift of comminication. AMEN.

7. Mel

Dear St. Gerard, I had miscarriage just last year.. Me and my husband pray that you bless us again please with a normal and healthy baby or babies. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen. Thank you very much!

8. Maria

St. Gerard pray for my little baby that was just conceived. May you keep him healthy each day. I deeply want this baby I have been waiting for a long time and I believe this will be the last time I will be pregnant in my life. Pray for me that I may find inner peace and faith in God to keep me strong during this difficult time. I pray for your intercession in Jesus' name,
    Amen.

9. Amy

Dear St. Gerard, Powerful intercessor and wonder worker of our day . . . .please help my husband and I conceive and deliver a beautiful and healthy baby. We've been struggling with infertility now for 3 years, and have painfully witnessed the healthy deliveries of babies in friends and family all around us. Along with the Lord, please help open my womb, and heal my heart, so that I can conceive a miracle baby, despite what I've been told by the medical doctors. Please walk along with me during my great time of need. Amen.

10. Kasandra Zobrist

Dear St. Gerard, please watch over my sisters Amy's pregnancy. Please let this baby be born without any abnormalities and be born healthy and strong. Thank you for your love and support during this process and always. Today I celebrate the lives of my own children thanks to the intercession of St.Gerard Majella.

11. Kara

Dear St. Gerard, My husband and I are waiting for the results of our testing for genetic and chromosonal defects supsected because our baby has a congenitial heart defect and is small in size. I ask that you hear our prayers and that our baby only has a congential heart defect that can be repaired by surgery and not any other issues. My husband and I love each other very much and this is our first child. Please pray for our marriage also as I am really struggling.

12. James

St. Gerard please keep my wife in your thoughts as we go through this hopeful pregnancy.

13. stephanie

St. Gerard, please watch over me and my husband as we go through this pregnancy. Please help our baby to be strong, and healthy. Bless us and protect us during this most special time, and please give me strength to carry full term. please pray for us

14. Rachel

Please Saint Gerard Magella help me to fall pregnant and please make it a healthy pregnancy with a healthy normal baby or babies. Please walk by our sides on this journey and bless us with more healthy happy children. thankyou.

15. Kenya

Dear St. Gerard, please watch over this pregnancy, please let this baby be born without any abnormalities and be born healthy and strong. I have a son who is so awaiting the birth of this child, please let him have a sibling so he isn't alone on this earth. Thank you for your love and support during this process and always.

16. JHemi

St. Gerard, I join with others who are trying to conceive, and ask that you hear each prayer and bless these families with children, as you had answered our prayers 21 years ago. I beg of you now to intercede for the health of our daughter, who has fallen ill to an eating disorder. Please give her the courage to seek help and be freed from the bondage of this disease. I thank you great patron saint, Amen.

17. DJ

Oh good St. Gerard, powerful intercessor and wonder worker of our day, I call upon thee and seek thy aid... Please bless us and allow us to conceive and birth a second healthy miracle child after years of infertility. Our beloved miracle 1st child was conceived with your intercession, and we so wish a sibling. Please intercede to God on our family's humble behalf, and grant our deepest heart's desire. Give us strength and grace to see a pregnancy through to a healthy birth. Please also grant my dear friend Brenda the grace to conceive and birth a healthy miracle baby as well. Thank you St. Gerard for generations of family blessings you have bestowed upon us, as a result of your gracious intercession. Amen.

18. Meredith

Dear St. Gerard,
    My husband and I have been trying to conceive for several years. We have broken through barriers such as blocked tubes, and now we have found out that my husband has a motility problem. We are now undergoing some infertility treatments, and have a procedure scheduled. Please pray for us that this procedure works, and we conceive a healthy beautiful baby.

19. farah

please pray for me st gerard majella and speak to jesus for me, that he takes away the bleeding and pain i get each month and to protect this baby in my womb...amen

20. Pat

St Gerard please intercede for me and pray for my sons first unborn child.his mum is only 27 weeks pregnant and there has been many problems so baby is to be made to be born no later than 28 weeks. There is no amniotic fluid at all and mum has been bleeding heavily.please ask God to allow baby to be born safe and well and for his mum to come to no harm.And for his parents and family to be strong and have faith in Gods will. i ask this in the name of Jesus. Amen.