St. Gerard Majella Comments

St. Gerard Majella, religious, is the patron of expectant mothers. He was born at Muro, Italy, in 1726 and joined the Redemptorists at the age of 23, becoming a professed lay brother in 1752. He served as sacristan, gardener, porter, infirmarian, and tailor. However, because of his great piety, extraordinary wisdom, and his gift of reading consciences, he was permitted to counsel communities of religious women. This humble servant of God ... Continue Reading

1. kwena
    3 months ago

Dear St. Gerard,

Please pray for me and my unborn baby, that I will have a baby boy that I wish for and for him to be born naturally and painfree. I want to Thank the Lord our God for this wonderful opportunity to be carrying my own baby. In The Name of the Father The Son and The Holy Spirit. Amen

God bless you all

Regards
    kwena patience Mashiane
    South Africa

2. hazel
    6 months ago

o good st.gerard , im humbly praying and hoping to help me conceive a baby in your holliness,with god's glory help us and bless us . I do not lose hope for I am praying a miracle from you. May God be with us.

Love,
    hazel

3. abhie
    8 months ago

Dear St.Gerard pls interecede for our wish of having a healthy baby boy.My husband and I are hoping for a second baby and hope this time it will be a baby boy.I do believe you will help us with this humble wish of mine.I do also pray for those women who are also seeking for your help.In Jesus Christ name.Amen.

4. Maria
    8 months ago

Dear St Gerard

I ask for you powerful intercession and guide my sisters pregnancy that she may have a healthy pregnancy and a safe delivery and be able to hold her child on her arms. I beg you to watch over her and the child she carries.

I will the rest of my days be a faithful follower of Christ.

Maria

5. T.Brown
    8 months ago

Dear St Gerard, Please intercede on our behalf to God. Plse help my daughter during her pregnancy and grant her a healthy baby. Plse help her during labour and child birth.Keep baby and mother well Amen

6. A Fadden
    9 months ago

Thank you St Gerard Majella for prayers answered, after having pre eclampsia and having swelling in hands,arms, legs,feet my Granddaughter having an emergency cesearean gave birth to a perfectly formed baby boy on 16th Feb, mother and baby doing well. St Gerard Majella, pray for all mothers in distress.

7. al
    9 months ago

Dear St Gerard, please pray for my baby, pray my baby is healthy and born safely. Preserve me from danger and from the excessive pains accompanying childbirth, and shield the child which I now carry, that it may be healthy and see the light of day and receive the lustral waters of baptism through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

8. Pie Nepomuceno
    9 months ago

Dear St. Gerard,

Please pray for my sisters ( Len Domingo-Barnum and Gigi Domingo-Crudo) and my friend (Wendy Lu-Alindogan) who are now expectant Mothers, Dear St. Gerard, please ask our Lord to guide them/us. Please help all three couples in their time of need. All three couples are church-going couples...praying to the Lord for strength.
    Preserve them from danger and from the excessive pains accompanying childbirth, and shield the child which they now carry, that it may be healthy and see the light of day and receive the Sacrament of baptism through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

9. Christina
    10 months ago

Dear St. Gerard,
    I continue to send up my prayers to you to please watch over and protect me and my unborn baby in pregnancy, now 8 weeks along. We ask for your blessings and intercession on our behalf to our Lord and Virgin Mary, that I continue to have a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby, as it be God's will. I pray to you also for Pamina and Valencia, that they may conceive and bear children of God. Amen.

10. Alfred G.Laverty
    11 months ago

My late parents made a novena of masses to St.Gerard Majella in 1949 at St.Paul's Church in Worcester,Mass.for me to be conceived! I was born on Our Lady of Ransom in 1950 and baptized on October 15,1950 at the new,ST.Paul's Cathedral,15 Chatham St,Worcester,Mass.in the new Diocese of Worcester,Mass. I am disabled,Asperger's Syndrome,High Functioning Autistic,age:63.

11. Maria
    11 months ago

Dear Saint Gerard,

I ask for your powerful intercession in my pregnancy. I ask that you ported me and my unborn child. I ask that you help guide my child into this world healthy and on time. I ask that you protect me from the pains of childbirth and the pains I feel today.

I will continue to pray to you everyday of my life!

12. Tina
    11 months ago

Dear St Gerard,

Please grant that my body may conceive and give birth to a healthy baby in Your holy image. Please bless also mother's who are asking for your prayers and blessings that they may have healthy pregnancies as well. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

13. Ronald Michael
    11 months ago

St. Gerard, I want to give thanks to you, especially on this date of your canonization. My daughter was forty years old when she conceived. We thought she could not have children as she was trying for many years. I thank you for the beautiful granddaughter you have given me and please guide her parents, my wife and myself to raise her right in the eyes of God. Thank you Jesus and Mary.

Please bless all the mothers who want to conceive and who are also with child. Thank you.

14. al
    11 months ago

15. Suzette
    11 months ago

Dearest Blessed Virgin and St. Gerard,
    I ask your intercession to our Most Holy Father to help my daughter in law with her pregnancy. She is experiencing drastic hormone changes and some health issues. Help her to remain strong and calm throughout her term. In Jesus' name, I pray.

16. Chizzy
    11 months ago

Dear St Gerard,
    Please pray for me, I had miscarriage 6 months ago and I m 6weeks pregnant now. The pregnancy according to the doctors is threatening to miscarry, but I believe God has the final Say. Please intercede for me that this baby develop well and I deliver like the Hebrew women.in Jesus Name Amen

17. Kaye
    11 months ago

Dearest Saint Gerard,
    My daughter-in-law is 8 weeks pregnant and is close to miscarrying. Please, I pray that you intercede so that this beloved child will be born healthy and can receive the sacrament of baptism. Please watch over them throughout this difficult pregnancy. Amen

18. michelle
    11 months ago

please pray for me im newly pregnant and am praying that I have a healthy pregnancy .. I had a miscarraige 3 months ago and im praying that if it is gods holy will that I may have the great gift of motherhood and this pregnancy is happy and healthy plz god

19. Tasey

St. Gerard I ask that you bless me and my husband with a baby for we have been through the IVF on today and with your blessing we may conceive a baby and that it may be healthy. I ask that you intercede over our outcome. Amen!

20. Colette

Dear St.Gerard

please bless and watch over my son and his pregnant girlfriend, they are only 17 and 18years of age but are expecting identical twin boys. the doctors say they may need to split the placenta to give both babies a fighting chance of survival so please watch over them all and let everything go well. I dearly want to meet my grandsons in 2014. So through the grace of God please help make it so.

Eternally grateful, Colette