St. Aloysius Gonzaga Comments

St. Aloysius was born in Castiglione, Italy. The first words St. Aloysius spoke were the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary. He was destined for the military by his father (who was in service to Philip II), but by the age of 9 Aloysius had decided on a religious life, and made a vow of perpetual virginity. To safeguard himself from possible temptation, he would keep his eyes persistently downcast in the presence of women. St. Charles Borromeo gave him ... Continue Reading

1. DericGladio Kanimangalath Shammi
    10 months ago

St. Aloysius Gonzaga is my batisam name oh! I CAN'T BELIVE IT OH! OH! OH!

2. Deric

St. Aloysius Gonzaga is the one of the best friend of my

3. Anonymous

Please pray that I do good on my project on you St. Aloysius Gonzaga.

4. vilma dsouza

presentation is extremely good...thanks....

5. vincelet gladio shammi

plese can you pray for vincelet gladio shammi , he want to be a saint

6. Jane uchechukwu

I luv this very explicit thanks alot

7. chet bas

happy belated feast day St. Aloysius Gonzaga. please continue to help me in medical school. thank you for being a friend to my mom and i

8. Joseph Mathew

St. Aloysius Gonzaga, please continue to pray for me to fulfill all my duties and obligations, as desired by God.

9. general unknown anonymous usmc usnf ****

21st/22nd june 2013:st aloysius gonzaga sj pray for us.

10. Mary

My husband loves St.Aloysius Gonzaga. Died so young with so much faith. I beg his intercession for all our problems right now. This was a very interesting article. We really liked it. Thank Youl

A

11. keziah

St. Aloysius,pray for me so that i will get high average in C.L.F

12. Patricia

St Aloysius, may u intercede for me to the God Almighty that i may be strong enough to carry my cross, be selfless and forever walk under the umbrella of Gods love.

13. Ewan Cooper-Frater

I go to St. Aloysius college we got lots of lollies and there are jumping castles and slides on st Aloysius feast day I had to type an article and this website helped a lot .THANKS :)

14. DERICGLADIO

my baptism name is St. Aloysius Gonzaga.
    i like to be a saint.

15. dericgladio shammi

saint aloysius you are my friend and I am your friend. saint aloysius pray for my familiy ant put mary hert of familiy

16. Joseph Mathew

St. Aloysius, please intercede for me to lead a blameless and Holy life acceptable to God.

17. chet bas

happy feast day St. Gonzaga. thank you for getting me into SLU medical school.

18. Mona

Dear Saint Aloysius Gonzaga, please pray for Jacob that he finds the right path and for his parents that they find the strenght and wisdom to guide him. Thank you.

19. elisabeth whitaker

excellent write up.lots of info,good for historians /catholics.thank you,v.much

20. STEPHEN

I AM NOT REALLY SURE WHY I GUESS IAM DRAWN TO HIM THROUGH MY PATH EACH DAY AND HOUR. THE HOLY SPIRIT SUPRISES ME THROUGH THE SACRED HEART.