St. Bernadette Comments

On April 16, 1879, Bernadette -- or Sister Marie-Bernard, as she was known within her order -- died in the Sainte Croix (Holy Cross) Infirmary of the Convent of Saint-Gildard. She was thirty-five. Born into a humble family which little by little fell into extreme poverty, Bernadette had always been a frail child. Quite young, she had already suffered from digestive trouble, then after having just escaped being a victim of the cholera epidemic ... Continue Reading

1. bob

who knows how many other miracles there have been

2. Sara

I really liked it because it is very detailed on what you have to say an explain. St. Bernadette please pray for me and my family because a family that Prays together stays together.

3. Bernadette

I am the luckiest to be named after the saint BERNADETTE. Bernadette, pray for me and my family with all my relatives.

4. Bernadette

{im not kidding about my name} at school we r doing a report and i got my saint and this site has really helped!!!

5. Eileen

RE: Amalia: thanks for pointing this out! 16 is close to 15 (which I meant). I'm sure St Bernadette would understand a typo!!!

6. claire

bernadette site dosen't have when she born.

7. annnna

im making a poster about st.bernadette. this helped me alot

8. Josh G

St.Bernadette Please Pray for me to Have the Lord's Guidance and Provisional Blessing in all that I am to do now. Whether to stay where I am or to go where the Lord desires me to. Please pray for my discernment and wisdom! Thank You and God Bless all of you!

9. Joseph

Sincere gratitude to Saint Bernadette for her intercession in healing. To God be the glory! Promises to be kept.

10. erin

I needed her for a test and I was going to use st.Anthony as my saint for my test but no doubt I definitly would not have done well with him plus I did him in second grade.This gave great information.

11. natasha

I LOVE ST BERNADETTE. I am doing her for my Confirmation name.This is a helful site 2!!

12. Heather

I had took her name at my Confirmation many years ago. I pray to Mary to give me strenght in faith and in my complaints in my life that seem very little,compared to St.Bernadette 's suffering for us and the sins of the whole world.Keep praying for her and with her to our Blessed Mother,and for the conversions of many.

13. Joseph Mathew

Dear St.Bernadette, You are an inspiration to all those who are meek and humble of heart! Please do pray for me!

14. connie

It did not tell me what St Bernadette is "in charge" of from the other side. What is it that she covers as far as sins or behavior?

15. Amalia

fyi @Eileen the feast of the Assumption is on August 15 which is my birthday.
    I am choosing St Bernadette as my confirmation name and this has been very helpful.

16. Arul Jeganathan

Yesterday I watched the movie televised by EWTN on St Bernadette's life and it was emotionally touching. Our Lady chose the poor and humble Bernadette to spread her Son's Kingdom. Great indeed!

17. George j Tiutiunyk

The other night i sat down with my wife,and watched the movie of st bernadette
    Im not a religious person even though i say prayers everyday,I had tears in my eyes after watching this movie,It really moved me,a few days later i still think of st bernadette God bless her!!!!

18. Sidorela

I was doing a confirmation project on Saint Bernadette this website was really helpful and thank you sooo much i appreciate it......:)

19. Eileen

My daughter was born on August 16th 1 year after my marriage on the feast of the Assumption. We called my daughter Bernadette Mary. On April 16th, 4 years later, on the feast of St Bernadette my son Michael was born. A coincidence or a sign from God. I prefer to think the latter.

20. Fr.Joseph santiago CMF

St.Bernadette a 14 year old girl was suffering from asthma and bone cancer. I am inspired by this saint. Though she had pain and suffering. she wanted to be a religious sister and serve the Lord. Mother Mary had spoken to her and even today Mother Mary wants to speak to us but we need to be like Bernadette who was humble, simple, loving and innocent and immaculate.St.Bernadette ...Pray for us.