St. Bernadette Comments

On April 16, 1879, Bernadette -- or Sister Marie-Bernard, as she was known within her order -- died in the Sainte Croix (Holy Cross) Infirmary of the Convent of Saint-Gildard. She was thirty-five. Born into a humble family which little by little fell into extreme poverty, Bernadette had always been a frail child. Quite young, she had already suffered from digestive trouble, then after having just escaped being a victim of the cholera epidemic ... Continue Reading

1. Brian
    7 months ago

saint Bernadette,please heal my mother Gladys ryall,who has had a stroke.Use your prayers to bring back the use of her left hand,arm and her speech,also to walk again strong so she can walk to her bedroom to be with her husband jack.please help her.god bless all who are not well and suffering in this life.Amen.

2. Dan
    8 months ago

Saint Bernadette, While praying the Rosary I asked The Blessed Mother to give me insight into the Saints to begin the process of intercession. I was given two names Saint Thomas and yours. I do not know why or how totally to begin this process but with your help and intercession I am trusting that God and Mary our Mother have begun something that is to be fulfilled in my life. I have been aware of Lourdes and the miracles associated with it but was not aware that it was your life to whom it was given the instruction to begin its preparation. Glory be to God and to His divine plans. Pray for me Saint Bernadette that I will be open to the movement of the Holy Spirit in my life and to be open to the instruction that He gives me through your prayers and the prayers of other Holy people who have the plan of God in mind to change the lives of people on this earth, to save them from their sins and give God greater Glory. Praise be His holy name.

3. Vincent
    9 months ago

St. Bernadette, your humility and faith in the face of poverty and illness strike me. I pray for your intercession that I may become a very successful and an excellent doctor in this country where my family has migrated. My family is not that well-off, my brother is sick, and they are relying on me. You know how it is to be needy. In gratitude to this favor, I will endeavor to do as best as I can to alleviate the sufferings of the sick especially my patients and also to help the poor and the needy in the name of Jesus. Amen.

4. Joyce
    11 months ago

St. Bernadette please pray for those suffering from difficult diseases especially Gary who has a skin disease which doesn't go away. Please also pray for a Holy Hour we will have on the 30th for the healing of women who have had miscarriages and stillbirths.
    Thank you and God's blessings.

5. Ava's mom

St. Bernadette, my daughter Ava was drawn to your prayer card yesterday and as I am telling her in this journal I have been writing for her I found it was important to share information bout you with her. I found that you both have asthma in common. We have just gotten over some bronchitis. There is something about Ava that tells me she will grow up to be very much into her Faith. I pray to you for her, that you may rid her of asthma so that she may be able to enjoy the outdoors and run around with her cousins. Saint Bernadette I pray to you for peace in my self as well as comfort for my husband. We both worry too much about our finances. Saint Bernadette I call upon you to pray for my family.

6. DENIS MCCANN

BLESSED SAINT THANK YOU FOR YOUR EXAMPLE

7. Rhett

Blessed Bernadette please pray and hold dear your daughter LOML and her battle with Borderline Personality Disorder. Your suffering acts as an example for all of us, and your intercession with the Blessed Virgin Mary is requested and prayed for. Thank you.

8. Debra A Rothschiller

ST BERNADETTER WAS MY CONFIRMATION NAME AND IN MY HEART SHE HOLDS A PLACE SINCE I HAVE BEEN SMALL. SHE HAS LATELY PROTECTED ME AND I ASK SHE GO THROUGH MOTHER MARY FOR FINANCIALLY AND A EASIER VEHICLE TO GET IN AND OUT OF. I TRUST GRATEFULLY IN HER AS I WAS TREATED THE SAME WAY BUT SHE WAS MORE GENEROUS WITH THE CRUEL OUTBURSTS.
    PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AND MY CIRCUMSTANCES.
    DEB ROTHSCHILLER

9. bill

St. Bernadette is my favorite saint. Although she suffered with her body, Mary told her, "you will not be happy in this life, but in the next". Her glory was not in her suffering, but in her Love. She became a nun because she felt what else should she do after having gotten so much grace? Please St. Bernadette pray for me.

10. Frances

Saint Bernadette, I am not Catholic, but I will convert if you intercede for me. Please pray to God that I will be healed of my incurable, untreatable, and severely disabling illness. You know what it is like to suffer severe illness. Please ask God to heal me. God bless you, beloved Saint. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

11. Sylvia

Dearest Saint Bernadette....thank you for being an inspiration for my own life. Please keep my family in your prayers. May we be like you in accepting the Lord's will for us, with a humble, loving and grateful heart. Thank you, sweetest of Saints.

12. Raj Ambrose

Dear Saint,

Kindly pray to our Beloved Mother to protect Pope Francis and strengthen him in spreading the Faith fearlessly. May our Mother fill all the priests with the Holy Spirit that they may bear witness to the Truth and teach the faithful the authentic faith. Let not the so called social evils that are ruling the day mislead the Priests and let them not give in to their tempting words and empty promises. The name of our Lord be on everyone's lips and rule everyone's heart, body, mind and Soul. Amen.

13. Michael

Dear St. Bernadette, you found God His Mother our noble Queen in your sickness and frailty. Pray for us not to abandon His call despite our health condition. That we may always find rest and fulfillment doing His Holy will. Amen.

14. Rev. Meg

Saint Bernadette, you understand what it is like to suffer from severe asthma. Please heal me of my asthma, or at least reduce the severity. Thank you for listening.

15. Joseph Mathew

St. Bernadette, please pray for us sinners, to become more and more humble like you.

16. Marvin

Saint Bernadette, please pray for me and take away this pain i have in my right shoulder. Praise be to Jesus...amen.

17. christopher antony

St. Bernadette i pray in great faith 2 you and the virgin Mary i belive in you 2 so much
    Please pray for me and my family friends please help me in my work
    God Bless us all
    Amen

18. Jamesok

St. Bernadette, i may not know how to pray well but i humbled myself to Mercy of God in Christ Jesus reveal to us by the holly spirit, to receive favor from bounties of God's mercy together with your prayers and that of our lady of lourdes , for healing of my wife, to give wisdom to my children, to break the yoke of poverty from my family, to give good health to my family and the sick in hospital and open my mind to be job creative within God's providence and be appreciative in that the lord permits in my life. Thanx for hearing my plea in Jesus name. Amen.

19. Phyllis Allen

Dear ST. Bernadette, I love you! Please pray that my children and their families to come back to their Catholic Faith! I pray everyday for them,also for my daughter, they are struggling financially and needs prayers! I recently had major back surgery and need your prayers to heal me. In Jesus Name I pray Amen!

20. Elisha Tellang

I most confess that this site is faith enriching. Dear st. Bernadette please strengthen my commitment towards praying Rosary, through your intercession.