St. Albert the Great Comments

Albert the Great was one of the Church's greatest intellects. He studied at the University of Padua and later taught at Hildesheim, Freiburg-im-Breisgau, Regensburg, and Strasbourg. He then taught at the University of Paris, where he received his doctorate in 1245. He was among the first and greatest of the natural scientists, gaining a reputation for expertise in biology, chemistry, physics, astronomy, geography, metaphysics, and ... Continue Reading

1. Fr. Agnelo Barboza OP

I would like to have a photo of St. Albert the Great as he is patron of our community. I am a staff member of St. Charles' seminary Nagpur, India. His feast is on 15th of next month. If you could kindly post his photo I could download it and then use it for the feast day as we do not have any of his pictures. Thanks

2. albert saika

st albert gives me inspiration in education

3. Adone Gubert

Please Saint Albert, come to my needs. Adone

4. Adone Gubert

Hello. i invoke in the name of St. Albert the Great, for his help. many years gone by and no success to submit an astronomical conception to the right people. St.Albert please help me with my discovery, to propose it to someone who can convey the importace that it contains for humanity. This new astronomical knowledge has great potentials to do good for the world and for generations to come. why was i given this knowledge? there must be a reason. Jesus said, "you don't place a lamp under a bushel, but where it can give light for all to see." i have been given a very bright light, that can change many things on this earth that is not right. i pray and ask Jesus to guide my way to use what i have been given for the saving of souls desperatly needed now. St. Albert, if it is Gods Will, let this knowledge be used some way that will benefit man-kind and in acordance with Gods plans for His people. Amen. Adone

5. Albert Jons

My namesake must have been a wonderful person while on earth. Pray that the lord uses him to do more miracles to his people on earth.
    Albert,Uganda

6. Emily

I go to St. Albert, in OH

7. Gabriella

I attend a catholic high school which is divided into four teams named after saints. My team's name is St.Albert and our team definitely portrays his attributes and he is always there for us !!!! :D

8. Holly

I like Albert the Great and I want to learn more about him. He sounds amazing.

9. me

i like saint albert because he my town is named albertville!

10. RICARDO

I REALLY LIKE SAINTS ALBERT BECAUSE HE GIVE ME HOPE AND AMAZING THINGS...