St. Albert the Great Comments

Albert the Great was one of the Church's greatest intellects. He studied at the University of Padua and later taught at Hildesheim, Freiburg-im-Breisgau, Regensburg, and Strasbourg. He then taught at the University of Paris, where he received his doctorate in 1245. He was among the first and greatest of the natural scientists, gaining a reputation for expertise in biology, chemistry, physics, astronomy, geography, metaphysics, and ... Continue Reading

1. Patrick

Dear Saint Albert, I thank Our Father that I now know you better and for making this a wonderful day! Please be with me on the 24th.

2. fr.subin paul kavalakattu

the saint albert the great is a true help in need

3. Katia

St. Albert please oversee my daughter Juliana and my niece Fabiolla. Be with them so they can succeed academically and become a research and a doctor.

4. bernard dmello

St. Albert pray for my family n especially who r going thru hard times, intercede n pray for peace n harmony in the family

5. Madonna

Saint Albert the Great I pray to you for my sons to do well in school. I pray to you for my own personal growth in my professional career. I also pray to you for my husband to continue to learn and do well to take care of our family. Our challanges of the past are behind us and I ask you to help us to learn and grow. Move forward on our path and help us do well. Dear Albert the Great Pray for us.

6. christie

St. Albert the Great, pray for my first grandson who is behind in his studies, for many reasons. One is that he lost his schooling due to misunderstanding with the school authorities, he was doing well till then. He also underwent major open heart surgery 3 times in his young life. And besides, he doesn't like school, learning in a structured way. So dear Saint of learning and knowledge, help my grandson overcome his many obstacles to achieve a high school diploma and then proceed to study more.
    Guard the minds of youth who are tempted by vainglorious attractions and erroneous philosophies. Protect them and hold them, keep them on the right path.
    I also seek your guidance, perseverance and light for my son-in-law in his graduate studies, help him to succeed brilliantly.
    I love learning and wish to do so, help me acquire knowledge and skills, the tools I need for my professional development. Dear Saint Albert the Great, pray for us. Amen.

7. Dr Inangolet Francis Olaki

This is the second time iam leaving a comment about this Holy man of God. He is a very accomplished academic; and like i indicated earlier i have continued to interceed through him in my scientific publications. Tommorrow(Tuesday 15-November-2011) is his saints day, and through him we continue to interceed for all scientists on this planet.

8. J Margaret

St Albert , please pray for my brother who away from home. Plase guide his steps and give him light for his future.And also for our children give them inspiration in education.Amen.

9. Dr Inangolet Francis Olaki

Iam a veterinary Doctor by training living and working in Uganda; iam a Ugandan an a practicing weddedcatholic.Whenever iam writing a scientific paper i interceed through St Albert the great. He was a very holy man, an accademic whom i admire.

10. Rose

St. Albert, please guide my son as he finds his way in seeking a career in science.

11. Joseline Vernal

I am proud to be an Albertian; gratuated from St. Albert's College, Ernakulam, Kerala(India)

12. aja

I pray today to Saint Albert that he guide and help my son with his acceptance into medical college. His confirmation name is after Saint Albert of Padua, and it is part of the name of his top school choice. He would follow in the footsteps of Saint Albert by being an avid learner and would help others with all the information he would be taught. Dear Saint Albert, please guide him and help him attain the right path to attain his goals. Amen.

13. CBLUEP75

I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR MONTHS FOR THE SAINT OF EMS WORKERS. I HAVE BEEN WORKING IN THE EMS SYSTEM FOR 16 YEARS AND I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FIND WHO OUR SAINT IS. AFTER MANY HOURS OF SEARCHING TONIGHT I WAS ABLE TO FIND ST ALBERT THE GREAT, REPRESENTS MEDICAL TECHNICIANS. I HOPE THIS HELPS FOR ANYONE ELSE WHOM IS LOOKING FOR THE EMS SAINT. HAPPY READING AND GOODNIGHT....

14. Cheryl

I attend St Albert the Great Chapel in Hammond, Louisiana USA

15. audrey ansibin

the Lord sure has His own ways to lead me to the right sources. at a time when i'm really struggling with my studies, due in part to the fact that i am also working and serving actively in Church, not to mention my social life, i find it very difficult to manage my time in between these activities. Although i know where my priorities are - serving the Church through the Music Ministry. Feast Day of St Cecilia (patron Saint of musicians) is on Nov 22.

Dear St Albert, please pray for me, and all the working adults, that we may stay resilient in our endeavours at long-distance learners, in Jesus' name, I pray. AMEN.

16. Stephan Villavicencio

I like this saint because he is smart and studies and does research.

17. Celena

I have just begun my Masters classes. I ask St. Albert to pray for me.

18. C qualls

How about supplying the birth and death dates of all these saints? I use them for my classes, and the lack of this information means I wind up looking at another source.

19. Mary Slater

I feel close to St. Albert because my father's name is Albert. My father was such a good man.

20. francisca

i liike St. Albert the Great, St Albert Intercede for all students.