St. Anthony Comments

Hermit of the Benedictine Order. He was a monk at Froidement, in Franche-Comte, France. Anthony lived in a hermitage there and was known for his sanctity. Continue Reading

1. ilen

cerita st anthony terlalu singkat. ttg lidah yg msh segar walaupun st anthony sdh dikubur. apakah di sini ceritanya?

2. Susan

Thank you St. Anthony with all my heart! You have helped me many times through the years and I can't thank you enough for all your help!! You truly are a blessing to me! Thank you always... : )

3. Grant

saint anthony is rightous!!

4. LoriAnn

I pray everyday to St. Anthony, to have custody of my son. My ex-husband's new wife says I can't have him unless I sign a letter she wrote, that says I will not ask for child support. My son is 14 now, he does not want to live with his father. Please help me St. Anthony.

5. Aileen Patrias

Please pray for neice Alexandra 22 years old has anorisum on her brain, can not operate .
    please pray, my son Michael will succed in his new funeral home he is a single parent needs to support his three young children.

6. Katrina

Thank you St Anthony for the prayers that you answerd for me.

I was arrested from immigration (ICE) and my family knew that I was arrested but
    I was not sure if my family knew where the ICE send me.
    I was trying to call my brother and was not able to reach any one in my family, for 32 hours.
    I was in the bed crying and crying and all of the sun I started praying to St Anthony please help me please give me a sighn that my family know where I am at .
    I was find but I was woried that my family was not, thinking where I am where they send me.
    After fwe minuts I try to make one more phone call. no answer . is I was going down the steps the guard asked me if my name was Katrina and I said yes she said that I can call my brothers home ( SHE SAID THEY FIXED THE PHONE).
    I dint expect no one to come and grab my hand to say dont worry they know where you are. But that was my sighn from St Anthony. My sister in low called the jail and asked if they cout past the message and she was told they dont but the person that answed the call past that message.
    ALL THIS WAS GOING ON WILLE I WAS PRAYING TO ST ANTHONY.
    This is not the only time he answerd my prayers so I THANK HIM.

7. TOC

thank you sweet st. anthony for helping me with b and p s

8. KO

Thank you St. Anthony for helping me find what I was looking for.

9. Dawn

Thank you St. Anthony for your assistance! I prayed for a paycheck that had been lost in the mail for several weeks. I would have had to wait 60 days for a new check. I prayed to him and it turned up in my mail the next day!
    Thank you!

10. Anthony

my name is anthomy to... i forgive St.Anthony for what does for thank you St.Anthony.

11. eileen

thank you St Anthony for all your help over the years

12. bridget

he's cool i guess but i didnt find alot of info on his life! :(

13. sandra

thanks for all the miracles done for me...it was unbelievable.....

14. ashley

i lose things all the time. and all i do is pray to saint anthony then i find the things

15. helen

St Anthony who so love the childrenlike jesus intercede for winston cure to his cancer i place all my trust in your though Christ our Lord
    Amen

16. Michael Agho

Like to know more about St Anthony and which prayer to make in order to find my cousin Conrald who misterious disappeared since three years today.

17. Cristina

Thanks St. Anthony for helping me find what I was looking for.

18. LM

Where do you find the info on this awesome saint

19. karla

this guy is definitely one of my fav saints =]

20. Diane Gearhart

Where can you find a statue of St Anthany. He helps you find things that you can't find.