St. Anthony Comments

Hermit of the Benedictine Order. He was a monk at Froidement, in Franche-Comte, France. Anthony lived in a hermitage there and was known for his sanctity. Continue Reading

1. ng

Thank you St. Anthony for hearing my prayer and interceding on my behalf. I am grateful to you. Thank you for giving me strength and showing signs. I have full faith that prayers are being answered.

2. Diana Lynn

St. Anthony please intercede for me to the Lord our God and you also help our Daughter find her wallet she lost today. Please help her find it. today.

3. Jim

dear saint anthony please help me find mymissing ipod in which i have lost amen

4. Rachel

St. Anthony, please help me find a way to convince my step mother not to sell our family's inheritance. it is all we have left from my mother and fathers marriage. My grandparents gave the property to my parents as a wedding gift. Now my dad died, and his wife is selling it since she wants no memories of the property. Not giving it to his kids from first marriage. we don't have money to buy her out. please help me find a way to solve these issues....thank you. I am praying for a miracle....

5. mary

Dear St. Anthony, please help me find my case with important information. I have looked for 2 weeks. I try not to request your assistance often but am in desperate need to locate this. I am so appreciative of your blessings and intervention.

6. Steve Saalfeld

Thank you St. Anthony for prayers answered, and those in the future. Thank you,
    Almighty Father for this day,and every day.

7. BH

Dearest St Anthony I humbly pray to you to help my family find peace. My husband seeks to find justice without fear of retaliation and I know you can bring that to us. I pray that all those who seek your help be blessed as you have blessed my family members. Our great God knows all we need and we have faith that our prayers will be answered when God feels it is time. Thank you St Anthony for prayers you've answered and those yet to come. Amen

8. Ian

St. Anthony I ask for your intercession to heal my wife as we go through tests to determine the illness. It looks suspiciously like cancer and I pray to you for help. I have two very young children and the anxiety of the unknown and potential results are debilitating. Thank you.

9. Ann

Thank you St. Anthony for prayers answered.

10. Simone

Thank you St. Anthony for your powerful intercession in helping me to pass my medicine finals

11. geraldine wilson

st anthony i need your intercession to help me find my glasses ,i am blind without it.
    i pray that it may be returned to me as soon as possible and in a good condition .
    i know that my prayer is answered thank you for your intercession

12. Gaye

Thank you to our Heavenly Father, Our Lady of Lourdes, St. Anthony, St. Jude, St. Teresa, St. Dymphna, St. Peregrine, St. Christoper and all the angels of heaven and especially you, my dear guardian angel. All prayers have bee answered for the past 7 months. Every complication of my illness has one by one been taken away - now I can just deal with the chronic illness and manage it and I know you will all be there to help me with that. Please pray to these saints and angels - they WILL help you!!!! Our Father loves us and Our Lady of Lourdes is there for you.

13. Lala Fernandez

I need prayers for my Son Anthony Arnold. Please heal him St. Anthony. I need prayers.

14. Marlene

Please help me find my anniversary ring that I lost in my truck or close to work.

15. christine

Plese saint anthony, help me find my bottom dentures, i do not have the funds to get new teeth yet, the crazy person, miles came in my room and tookthem I was half asleep, and couldnt stop him, he abusede me very badly, and I beed a new place to live with my cats.I need to make money so I can take care of myself, thank you saint Anthony, I know you listen, aqnd also make my stomach surgery go well thank you again.

16. sonet mark anthony cruze

dear st.Anthony please help me,save me n show me the right way,i tell u every think in my pryers so please give me your big hand on my head with many many blessed from my lord Jesus n virgin Mary.please please please

17. Jon

Thank you Sacred Heart, Blessed Virgin Mary,
    St Jude, St Anthony, St Pio, St Rita, St Joseph, my guardian angel and St Martin
    For answering all my prayers of novena,
    Thank you Jesus for refreshing my faith with your
    Unending love for me your lowly sinner.
    May God's perpetual light and love fill every one
    who reads my thank you notice.
    Sacred Heart of Jesus i place all my trust in you.

18. LYDIA

St Anthony please intercede for me that waweru may pay the debt he owes me. I am in need of financial breakthrough. Pray for me.

19. stephen a perez

saint antony I need help I have ben suffering for 46 yrs pray for me nobody has told me they love me .

20. Ann

Thank you Saint Anthony for prayers answered and in anticipation of prayers being answered.