St. Agatha Comments

Although we have evidence that Agatha was venerated at least as far back as the sixth century, the only facts we have about her are that she was born in Sicily and died there a martyr. In the legend of her life, we are told that she belonged to a rich, important family. When she was young, she dedicated her life to God and resisted any men who wanted to marry her or have sex with her. One of these men, Quintian, was of a high enough rank ... Continue Reading

1. agatha kioko

i love saint agatha very much.thats why i chose her or rather she inspired me to choose her as my baptism name.may u pray for my dear mother because YOU realy understand whatever dificulties she undergoes trying to serve the LORD.AMEN

2. Agatha

i love st Agatha and am proud to of having her name and my baptism and confirmation as well.i am an advocate of women's rights and i am happy to continue her work

3. Uzoma Richardmary chisom

She is a great martyr.anytime i hear that name i ask my self questions.through her powerful intercession,may all women regain their sense of modesty Amem.

4. maria

Please pray for my husband. He is an alcoholic,.We live separated because of his drinking. He's been drinking for 22years and he has been in and out of jail for drinking in public. I still love him and I want him to return home sober. Please Saint Agatha help us, my husband, my son and me. I pray to Jesus everyday and ask him
    to make my husband rrealize that he needs help. When he is sober he is such a wonderful person. God Bless Everyone!!

5. Ricardo Lewis

St. Agetha please pray for me.

6. ernest lunda

Am very happy to find this space thanks for the good word you are doing God bless you all and all who visit this space.

7. Catholic

Saint Agatha, pray for us!

8. Jim

Bless you St Agetha. Your good triumphed over the evil one.

9. Fr. Joseph santiago CMF

Agatha was a woman of great Christian virtues. God has blessed her with patience and tolerance. She had a self capacity to bear all the pain, tourture, humiliation on the account of the Gospel. Sufferings could not even separate the true follower from Christ.St.Agatha..Pray for us..

10. dontneedtoknowmyname

thanks for this site and all that you do, i will pray for all who reads this, so i guess everyone :)

11. A. George

Had I known this, I would have prayed to her when my daughter Maria Camelia was suffering from Blood cancer. St. Agatha pray for all cancer patients.

12. AGATHA

God Help me to resist the sin of the flesh as Saint Agatha did, i am very sorry for all my sins. i dedicate to keep my body holy for this year.

13. yolanda

as of today January 23,2011 ST. AGATHA is my saint and im very happy that she will protect me along with JESUS CHRIST

14. chrismaccius

i am in great need of help from someone who knows great information about her.My sister is under attack by a entity named amon or somthing like that .She said agatha revealed her self to her and helped her ward off an attack.We did not even know she had ever existed but,we know now.I am or was a nonbeliever and my sister believes greatly in Jesus but,she is not a religious person at all.ST.Agatha kept saying my name and telling my sister that i have to believe in jesus she said this over and over.Why would she be speaking about me when my sister was the one being harrased by the entity?If anyone can help answer questions i would be very grateful.

15. Robert

I prayed to St. Agatha to intercede for me when I was at risk of committing a sin of impurity. She always helped me. Agatha is such a wonderful saint. She'll never fail to assist you -if you pray to her. She is a Wonder Worker, and she is said to have been only 15 when she was put to death!

16. sarah dontneedtoknowmylastname

she is gonna be my conformation saint name doin report right now!:)

17. clayson sayson

a saint who help specialy nin times of needs

18. jude junior osuji

i love are courage and faith.,may her intercession grant us such a faith in the time of our trails and persecutors.

19. KELLIE

I LOVE SAINT AGATHA AKUALY I AM IN PRIMARY
    FOUR I AM DOING AREPORT ON HERE IT IS GREAT
    REASERCHING HERE IT IS AMAZING FUN .

20. Divine Amagwula

she sounds awesome and i love her!