St. Rose Venerini Comments

Blessed Rose was born at Viterbo in 1656, the daughter of Godfrey Venerini, a physician. Upon the death of a young man who had been paying court to her, she entered a convent, but after a few months had to return home to look after her widowed mother. Rose use to gather the women and girls of the neighborhood to say the rosary together in the evenings, and when she found how ignorant many of them were of their religion, she began to instruct ... Continue Reading

1. holly

i chose rose as my saint cuz i have always wanted my name that and i love i mean LOVE the name rose omg

2. Francis Sisley

A very concise biography; thank you.

3. Frances Nauss

I love reading the saints of the day, we learn something new every day, not a good day if you dont learn something new.

4. Rose

I love the saint not only because she is my name sake but because of the kind of life she lived. she's was really nice and worthy of emulation.

5. bianca

i love this saint she is my middle name and i also love this name because it is a really nice name.

6. hanna

i like this saint its a really good one to consider1

7. Finlay

I don't know what to pick for my patron saint it's soooo hard!!!

8. Katlyn

i need help on choosing my saints name and i am also confused

9. rachael

im soooooooo confused on who to pick for my conformation name can have any help ?

10. Jonas!

good sight

11. Katy

i like this name. my full name is Kathryn Bernice. So I am considering this name.

12. Elena

This site is very helpful but does anybody know if she had any brothers or sisters? Because it is one of the questions for my conformation.

13. Elena

I`ve spend the whole afternoon looking for a saint to choose for my conformation. Now I`ve finally chosen this one. Thanks!

14. bekki

im using this saint for confirmation too!!!

15. Angelica

I like this Saint so much that now she is going to be my Paron Saint for my conformation!!!

16. Rose Kenyana

You wanted to know the feastday for your patron saint, you are free to through text. thank you.