St. Kevin Comments

Known in Ireland as Coemgen as well as Kevin, according to tradition he was born at the Fort of the White Fountain in Leinster, Ireland, of royal descent. He was baptized by St. Cronan and educated by St. Petroc. He was ordained, and became a hermit at the Valley of the Two Lakes in Glendalough. After seven years there, he was persuaded to give up his solitary life. He went to Disert-Coemgen, where he founded a monastery for the disciples he ... Continue Reading

1. bianca

i'm going to use him for my religion essay.he has a cool name.

2. Monica

I wanted to know if he was the patron saint for something.

3. cole

i am using this name for confirmation and also doing a report about him to. <(@_@)>

4. Kevin

Really now...i suddenly appreciate my name a lot more ^_^

5. Alexis Garcia

I'm using this guy for a report in religion.

6. oran

St. Kevin is a really cool name for confirmation!!!

7. Kev

I'll probably choose this saint for confirmation

8. joker