St. Jude Thaddaeus Comments

St. Jude, known as Thaddaeus, was a brother of St. James the Less, and a relative of Our Saviour. St. Jude was one of the 12 Apostles of Jesus. Ancient writers tell us that he preached the Gospel in Judea, Samaria, Idumaea, Syria, Mesopotamia, and Lybia. According to Eusebius, he returned to Jerusalem in the year 62, and assisted at the election of his brother, St. Simeon, as Bishop of Jerusalem. He is an author of an epistle (letter) to ... Continue Reading

1. Chinenye

thank you st. Jude for all the blessings and favors received and ones I'm about to receive.

2. Stacy

Thank you St. Jude for helping my marriage.

3. Eddie

St Jude Thank you for all you have done for me and my family. Please continue to hear and answer my prayers. Thank you St Jude.

4. jm

Thank you God and St Jude!!! The dog I have been fostering for 10 months finally found a wonderful forever home last week. I come to you both again God & St Jude to assist me. 7+ months later I am still at this job that gives me intense anxiety. It has not gotten better with the passage of time no matter how I have tried to make it work. I can't quit and want to stay at the company. I am hoping that you will intercede and grant me the miracle will happen that I will be transferred back to the organization within the company I used to work for prior to moving to this new job immediately.

5. Peggy

Thank you St Jude for your consideration- You know my heart and my prayers. Please bring my prayers to God the Father, through his Son, Jesus Christ. Please help in my desperate situation. Assist me to help others, as I am helped.

6. eddie

St Jude Thank you for all you have helped me and my family with Please continue to hear and answer my prayers.

7. Eddie

St Jude Thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Thank you for p[rayers answered.

8. Eddie

St Jude Thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Please continue to hear and answer my prayers.

9. mary

I thank you st Jude for interceding for me when i need a life partner and God sent him my way,again i asked for help in passing my class in which i had no hope and surely the miracle came my way,i want to make know of our powerful st Jude a friend and servant of Jesus.

10. eddie

St Jude thank you for all you have and continue to help me and my family with please hear and anser my prayers.

11. Jason

Thank you St Jude for answering my prayers. Please continue to look out for us, my family and my health. I am externally grateful to you, and our lord and Jesus Christ.

12. Eva

Thank you St Jude for answered prayers. Now and always.

13. B

Dear St. Jude,

Thank you for your constant presence in my life. I am appreciative of your intercession and preach your miracles to all that need you. I ask for your intercession at my new job. I am feeling insecure and need to find my place.

I know that you and the Lord Jesus are here with me and will guide me to the right place.

Please continue hear my prayers and bless my family with your presence.

Thank you St. Jude...thank you.

14. Eddie

St Jude thank you for all you have helped me and for all the prayers answered. Please watch over Mr. Kopang

15. Linda

Please intercede for me with our dear Lord so that I will get the money back that I loaned to a couple that I thought were friends.

Please intercede for Laurie so that she gets her daughter, Renesmay, back from CPS.

16. Eddie

St Jude Thank you for all prayers and requests that you have answered. I thank you very much. Please continue to hear and answer my prayers.

17. Lucy

THANKS St Jude for listening to my prayers. Thank you so much I will always be thankful. You have giving me the chance I need it.

18. m

Please St.Jude look after me like you have always done thank you for everything you have done for me, without you and my faith in you I would not make each day!!

19. Regina

Once again, thank you St. Jude...

20. Cindy

Thank You St Jude for helping my son . He is on his way !