St. Jude Thaddaeus Comments

St. Jude, known as Thaddaeus, was a brother of St. James the Less, and a relative of Our Saviour. St. Jude was one of the 12 Apostles of Jesus. Ancient writers tell us that he preached the Gospel in Judea, Samaria, Idumaea, Syria, Mesopotamia, and Lybia. According to Eusebius, he returned to Jerusalem in the year 62, and assisted at the election of his brother, St. Simeon, as Bishop of Jerusalem. He is an author of an epistle (letter) to ... Continue Reading

1. Eddie
    9 months ago

St Jude Thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Please continue to hear and answer my prayers.

2. mary
    9 months ago

I thank you st Jude for interceding for me when i need a life partner and God sent him my way,again i asked for help in passing my class in which i had no hope and surely the miracle came my way,i want to make know of our powerful st Jude a friend and servant of Jesus.

3. eddie
    9 months ago

St Jude thank you for all you have and continue to help me and my family with please hear and anser my prayers.

4. Jason
    9 months ago

Thank you St Jude for answering my prayers. Please continue to look out for us, my family and my health. I am externally grateful to you, and our lord and Jesus Christ.

5. Eva
    9 months ago

Thank you St Jude for answered prayers. Now and always.

6. B

Dear St. Jude,

Thank you for your constant presence in my life. I am appreciative of your intercession and preach your miracles to all that need you. I ask for your intercession at my new job. I am feeling insecure and need to find my place.

I know that you and the Lord Jesus are here with me and will guide me to the right place.

Please continue hear my prayers and bless my family with your presence.

Thank you St. Jude...thank you.

7. Eddie
    9 months ago

St Jude thank you for all you have helped me and for all the prayers answered. Please watch over Mr. Kopang

8. Linda
    9 months ago

Please intercede for me with our dear Lord so that I will get the money back that I loaned to a couple that I thought were friends.

Please intercede for Laurie so that she gets her daughter, Renesmay, back from CPS.

9. Eddie
    9 months ago

St Jude Thank you for all prayers and requests that you have answered. I thank you very much. Please continue to hear and answer my prayers.

10. Lucy
    9 months ago

THANKS St Jude for listening to my prayers. Thank you so much I will always be thankful. You have giving me the chance I need it.

11. m
    9 months ago

Please St.Jude look after me like you have always done thank you for everything you have done for me, without you and my faith in you I would not make each day!!

12. Regina
    9 months ago

Once again, thank you St. Jude...

13. Cindy
    9 months ago

Thank You St Jude for helping my son . He is on his way !

14. Chanin Luu

Dear St Jude,
    I pray to your daily novena asking you for good health. I recently had surgery and is waiting for the results from biopsy. I pray to St Jude that the results from the biopsy is benign (non-cancerous). I pray daily to you to protect me and to provide me with good health. I am very thankful and grateful to you.

15. tar
    9 months ago

Oh most holy apostle St. Jude Thaddeus, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor who delivered the beloved master into the hands of his enemies has cause you to be forgotten by many. but the church honors and envokes you universally as the patron of hopeless cases and of things most despaired of. pray for me, i am so helpless and alone. intercede woth God for me that i may receive the consolation and succor of heaven in all necessities, tribulations and sufferings particularly (mention petition) and that i may praise God with you and all the saints throught eternity. i promise you oh blessed St. Jude to be ever mindful of this great favor granted to me by God and to always homor you as my special and powerful patron and to gratefully encourage devotion to you. Amen

Pray 6x a day and leave 9 copies at the church for 9 consecutive days... have faith, St. Jude is a loving Saint. Through His intercession, God will trully hear our hearts desire.

16. Roses

hello st. jude,

Today i'm starting the 40 days novena for you. Please help me st. jude. For me to get better love and forgiveness.

Love you.

17. Eddie
    9 months ago

St Jude, Thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Please continue to hear and answer my prayers. Please help Ashley stay clean.

18. Eddie
    9 months ago

St Jude Thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family.

19. Eddie
    9 months ago

St Jude Thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Please hear my prayers, help keep Ashley clean and do well in college.

20. jm
    9 months ago

Thank you God and St Jude for the good news my mother received about her test. I ask that you will assist me. 7 months later I am still at this job that gives me intense anxiety . It has not gotten better with the passage of time no matter how I have tried to make it work. I can't quit and want to stay at the company. I am hoping that you will intercede and that some miracle will happen and I will be transferred back to the organization within the company I used to work for prior to moving to this new job immediately. Also, the dog I am fostering has still not found a home after 9 months of being with me. I pray that a loving forever home that will give her the love, care & security this wonderful dog deserves is found soon.