St. Jude Thaddaeus Comments

St. Jude, known as Thaddaeus, was a brother of St. James the Less, and a relative of Our Saviour. St. Jude was one of the 12 Apostles of Jesus. Ancient writers tell us that he preached the Gospel in Judea, Samaria, Idumaea, Syria, Mesopotamia, and Lybia. According to Eusebius, he returned to Jerusalem in the year 62, and assisted at the election of his brother, St. Simeon, as Bishop of Jerusalem. He is an author of an epistle (letter) to ... Continue Reading

1. Angela
    11 months ago

Saint Jude I come to you on your Holy Feast Day and ask you to please help shrink all of my fibroid tumors in my uterus so that I may have another child. I do not want my daughter to be the only child I have. I would love for her to have a brother or sister and to learn to share with them and others who are less fortunate than she is. I have always want a big family, just thought I had enough time to have more children. I would love to have one more child and I need these fibroids to shrink and go away completely or just shrink enough for me to have one more child. Thank you, Amen.

2. Kristin
    11 months ago

Thank you St. Jude for answering our prayers. You are a great help to our family in a time of stress and we will be forever grateful for all that you have done. Please continue to think of us and all those who ask for your help. Please keep our family together.

3. jennifer
    11 months ago

Happy feast day St.Jude. Thank you for giving us all hope in desperate situations. We are forever grateful. Please help in miracles for all that have posted and seek your help. Thank You st. jude

4. cathy
    11 months ago

St Jude please help me - my dearest love has cancer and things are looking hopeless. I pray that you intercede for me for a miracle and a cure for my love. Thank you St Jude.

5. Eddie
    11 months ago

St Jude thank you for all you have done for me and my family. Please continue to hear and answer my prayers.

6. CV
    11 months ago

Happy Feast Day, St. Jude! On this day, I think of you and give thanks for all the assistance you have provided me. Thank you for your unceasing and unbroken intercession. Never have you failed me, and through taxing times you continue to amaze me- words cannot articulate my gratitude for your incessant support.

Thank you, God, for always answering my prayer. Thank you, St Jude, for continually hearing my prayers, shining your light on me and interceding on my behalf. St Jude, pray for me and all who invoke your aid!

7. michelle
    11 months ago

I love you Saint Jude. Please intercede for me and those I love. Please intercede that God may give me the Grace to persevere and to find love and to have a good husband and marriage blessed by Jesus. In Jesus name I pray.

8. S.
    11 months ago

Oh Holy Saint Jude, on your feast day I pray to you for thanksgiving and for help. Thank you for always promoting faith even when a situation does not seem to have any possibility, for promoting hope in those who feel they have lost their way, for promoting our Father's love that we do not despair and lose ourselves to earthly worries. Thank you for showing us to not lose strength and strive forward with renewed vigor, nothing is impossible to our Lord. Thank you for being such a light to us all, sometimes we need that motivation, that help, that protection, and that care that you bring to be able to trudge through our individual situations. May God always have you near, dear Saint, for you encourage us and help us to stay confident and ever mindful of the help received from above.
    Please I pract for continued aide, please help my loved ones and myself during such uncertain times. Please help us stay strong, united, and true to ourselves and our beliefs. May we not despair and lose sight of things. May the faith, the hope, and the love always stay present and may they prevail above all other things. May The Lord bless us all and may your devotion grow. Thank you Saint Jude! Thank you for the help you provide, amen!

9. christie
    11 months ago

Dear St. Jude, patron saint of desperate cases, and of all who suffer pain of illness, disappointment in love and ill-treatment by bosses, pray for us who need God's grace and consolation so much. Give us strength to endure these trials patiently, in the firm belief that God's comfort will surely be ours. Amen.

10. Jenn
    11 months ago

St. Jude, continue to bless my family and Sunday school children. Thank you for being there for me and answering my prayers.

11. jennifer
    11 months ago

Dear St. Jude, Please pray for my husband who will be in court on 10/29 that the judge will let him come home to his family. and that the judge will give him the chance make right with his situation and let him come home and released from jail. Please St.. Jude we are in desperate need for my husband to come home to his family. Please see that he can be freed of this situation. We are and will be forever grateful to u. Thank you St. Jude.

12. Michael Varger

*** HAPPY FEAST DAY *** *** HAPPY FEAST DAY *** *** HAPPY FEAST DAY ***

Good Morning Apostle Jude,

What a great privilege it is to be celebrating your Feast Day today and what even greater privilege it is to be loved by you and for you to be walking side by side with me at every step of my life's journey. I have a true friend in you, Jude, and life can only get better with you in it. How can I thank you enough for all the wonderful gifts & graces you obtained from the Throne of Grace by means of your powerful prayers and sacrifices.

Jude, you and I go back a long time when I was a youth in the 1970's. I was introduced to you by a friend who explained that you were the saint in heaven to ask for help when nothing else worked. My friend told me that his mother was your lifelong devotee and it was to you she would pray for help when all else failed. He assured me that you never turn down anyone who comes to you in confidence and trust. When I look back on my own life since having been introduced to you in the 1970's I can testify to the countless times you helped me overcome the many obstacles & obstructions in my way.

On your Feast Day today I am placing in the palms of your love giving & life enhancing hands a special favour for my dear dad who is fighting for his life in the Epworth Eastern Hospital in Box Hill (Melbourne). Dad has had two complex & deadly open heart surgeries within a span of 30 days between them and it is a medical miracle he survived them both. We turned to Our Lady of Lourdes with broken hearts and heavy souls to obtain from her son Jesus a miracle and save dad from certain death and our Blessed Virgin did so - TWICE!!

Dad suffered a massive heart attack on the Assumption Day (15 August 2013) and it was I who drove him to the hospital praying tearfully & aloud to Our Lady to help me get him to the hospital alive and that he will not die there, and she did help keep dad alive in my car and in the hospital too. The Risen Lord listened to His mother's request (as always) and that's why dad is still alive and defied the overwhelming odds against him.

Jude, now back to the only thing we want you to obtain from Heaven on your Feast Day today, and it can only be a Christmas wish for our terrified family and, of course, we would want you to storm Heaven to trigger off a miraculous recovery & repair to dad's battered & bruised body and blood, and that he will soon walk out of the hospital on his own two feet after almost 3 months in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) and Critical Care Unit (CCU).

Lastly, you are part & parcel of my everyday life and so I thank you for your presence & friendship from way back in the 1970's and I look forward to an exciting and rewarding years ahead of us. I know the times ahead \will be challenging and at times daunting BUT it will be so much more worthwhile if you are at my side with your arm around my shoulder & whispering the apostolic words of encouragement and hope for a better future.

LOVE IS ALL

13. April
    11 months ago

St. Jude, please assist and bless my fiancé this Wednesday Oct 30,2013 that his upcoming case be dismissed or reduced to be home with our family. We are in desperate needs that the judge will see that he is a good man and father and will give him another chance at being he with our family. Please see that he can be freed from this unfortunate situation we have been put through and please have everything go good for him during his case. We are forever grateful to you St. Jude. Thank you

14. Christina Varghese

"O most holy apostle, St.Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, people honor and invoke you universally, as the patron of hopeless cases and of things almost despaired of. Pray for me, for I am so helpless and alone. Please help to bring me visible and speedy assistance. Come to my assistance in this great need that I may receive the consolation and help of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings particularly (your request) and that I may praise God with you always.
    I promise O blessed St.Jude to be ever mindful of this great favor and to always honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully encourage devotion to you by publishing this prayer request. Amen".

Pray this prayer 9 times for 9 days.

Please hear my prayer St Jude of Thaddeus....

Thank you ...

15. Eddie

St Jude thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Please continue to hear and answer my prayers and requests.

16. Claudia Tay

Dearest St.Jude,

I humbly beg of you to pray for my son Demetrius who is having rashes on his body. Please pray for Demetrius that his rashes would go away and that it is not life threatening, please. Please let this not be a sign of any form of cancer or leukemia, please. Please I humbly beg for you to pray for my son Demetrius please. Please pray that my younger son Darius will be protected from this rashes, that it wouldn't spread to him. Please let the doctor diagnose Demetrius properly and give him very good medication, please. Please pray for my sons, Demetrius and Darius that they will be protected from all forms of cancer all their lives especially leukemia and brain tumor which often attacks children. With this pray, I place to you with all my heart to pray for me to our Lord Jesus Christ and Mother Mary. Amen.

17. Chinenye

thank you st. Jude for all the blessings and favors received and ones I'm about to receive.

18. Stacy

Thank you St. Jude for helping my marriage.

19. Eddie

St Jude Thank you for all you have done for me and my family. Please continue to hear and answer my prayers. Thank you St Jude.

20. jm

Thank you God and St Jude!!! The dog I have been fostering for 10 months finally found a wonderful forever home last week. I come to you both again God & St Jude to assist me. 7+ months later I am still at this job that gives me intense anxiety. It has not gotten better with the passage of time no matter how I have tried to make it work. I can't quit and want to stay at the company. I am hoping that you will intercede and grant me the miracle will happen that I will be transferred back to the organization within the company I used to work for prior to moving to this new job immediately.