St. Jude Thaddaeus Comments

St. Jude, known as Thaddaeus, was a brother of St. James the Less, and a relative of Our Saviour. St. Jude was one of the 12 Apostles of Jesus. Ancient writers tell us that he preached the Gospel in Judea, Samaria, Idumaea, Syria, Mesopotamia, and Lybia. According to Eusebius, he returned to Jerusalem in the year 62, and assisted at the election of his brother, St. Simeon, as Bishop of Jerusalem. He is an author of an epistle (letter) to ... Continue Reading

1. Eddie

St Jude thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Please continue to hear and answer my prayers.

2. Itz

My Dearest St. Jude,
    I deeply thank you for all the blessings and intercessions. The past seven months of my life have been very painful and I am yet to find what I need to regain my full faith and strength. The more time passes, the more confused and hurt I become. Please answer my prayers my dear St. Jude, as you have in the past; I do not want my desperation to lead me into making the wrong choices. Please lead my heart to what I need to regain the love and balance in my life. Please answer the prayers of all who desperately need your love and intercession. With much love, Amen.

3. LA

Thank you dear Sacred Heart of Jesus and St Jude for answering my prayer.

4. Eddie

St Jude thank you for all prayers and requests that you have answered Please continue to help and guide me.

5. dawn

Thank you Saint Jude...Thank you! My heart is full with so much gratitude you've answered my prayer!!!!

6. Eric Searcy

Never have I prayed to anybody but God the father, son and holy spirit. But now is the time.

My wife Katherine had breast cancer three years ago. She had chemotherapy and surgery, and seemed clear of disease. Then two weeks ago, in a routine follow up exam, it was determined that cancerous growths were in her left lung. Doctors are now discussing what to do.

Katherine is the most faithful Christian I have ever known. She was a Peace Corps Volunteer in the Middle East from 1984 to 1986. She is currently an elementary school teacher at a Catholic school in Los Angeles. She is a loving mother to our daughter Laura and the best wife any man could want. She is modest, and kind, and is my inspiration.

St. Jude, I don't know how you work. But I beg you from the depths of my heart, to intercede to God on behalf of my beloved Katherine, to lift this evil disease from her. Please, in the name of Jesus, cleanse her. Lord, you know my heart and you know Katherine. Please God, take pity on her and hear the petition of our intercessor Jude.

7. Eddie

8. louie maietta

I have strong faith in st. Jude. My mother was a strong believer and she passed it on to me. Please continue watching over me

9. Eddie

St Jude I thank you for all you have done for me and my family. You have always been there when needed and I thank you with all my heart. Please continue to hear and answer my prayers.

10. Jenifer

St Jude thank you for answering our prayers. Please keep your hand of mercy on us and help us overcome all our financial debts.

11. annaclate khaoya

i love u saint jude please guide me alwayz and pray for me to have more faith in God. also pray for my brother called thaddeus who wants to become a priest to achieve the goal

12. Eva

Thank you St Jude for interceding on my behalf in abundance and answering my prayers in time of need time and time again. I continue to invoke you and ask for your prayers and intercession to continue to go on and to find safety and security as a I pray. Thank you St Jude, please help me and all who invoke your aid.

13. P.

I pray that I will be able to enroll this semester and pass all my courses.

St. Jude, please pray for us.

14. Itz

Dearest St. Jude,

Please answer my prayers. Please help me find what I seek. Please helps us all.

With much love. Amen.

15. Karen

Dear St. Jude,
    Thank you for helping my family 16 years ago. Please help us again. Please pray for my family, Amen.

16. Helen

St. Jude, thank you for your help and intercession in my past prayers. Please intercede in my relationship dilemma, that we will see our way through. +

17. Eddie

St Jude thank you for all the prayers and requests you have answer please continue to hear and answer my prayers.

18. Claudia

Dear S.Jude,

Please pray for my husband who is not feeling well now. Please pray for him that he is not infected with any H1N1 or any other life threatening flu. Please pray for him that this is just the usual flu and it will go away as soon as possible. I would also like to pray for his fever to subside. Please hear my humble prayers. Amen.

19. eddie

St Jude thank you for all prayers and requests answered. Please continue to watch over Joshua and Ashley

20. James

St Jude, I pray that you bless my wife Emma, son Jude and daughter Hannah. I also pray to you for help, guidance, clarity and for respite. I pray our burdens are soon lifted. My faith remains steadfast and I know greatness is not far off, but it is extremely tough to remain positive at the moment...I am very confused.

The past few years have been incredibly challenging...I am grateful for the experiences and for what my family and I have, however, I....we, need a positive change to occur soon. We also need help with what direction to head down in order to achieve that change.

I see and hear of so many people that have so much and do so little with it (except for themselves). They seem to continually receive good fortune and comfort...for them, life is easy. Yet, I try my hardest (whilst being positive and giving/caring towards others) to do the best for us as a family and when I seem to almost "round that corner"/complete it, I encounter physical set-backs and delays which invariably causes the tortuous cycle to begin again…a cycle we have been stuck in for years now. Unsurprisingly, this causes great turmoil between us and detracts from the joy of being with one another, as well as being a positive role model for them. Where have I/we gone wrong?

I ask for your loving assistance and intrust with you that, what we are blessed with, is meant to be...my faith is strong!

Thank you St. Jude!

This I pray in your name and in the name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Amen.