St. Jude Thaddaeus Comments

St. Jude, known as Thaddaeus, was a brother of St. James the Less, and a relative of Our Saviour. St. Jude was one of the 12 Apostles of Jesus. Ancient writers tell us that he preached the Gospel in Judea, Samaria, Idumaea, Syria, Mesopotamia, and Lybia. According to Eusebius, he returned to Jerusalem in the year 62, and assisted at the election of his brother, St. Simeon, as Bishop of Jerusalem. He is an author of an epistle (letter) to ... Continue Reading

1. Claudia
    9 months ago

St. Jude, please assist me in these difficult financial circumstances. I beg you to shine the light on the resources that I need to help meet my debts and satisfy my pressing obligations.

Saint Jude, assist me in my present financial worry. Since these difficult financial circumstances have come into my live, I am in dire want and economic embarrassment, being unable to meet my honest debts. Saint Jude, you know only too well, I am not asking for wealth, if the possession of it is not in accordance with the holy will of God. I beg you only for that immediate assistance which will enable me to meet and satisfy my pressing obligations. I plead with you, Dear Jude, to obtain for me the financial assistance I so urgently need in my present financial difficulty.

I promise to be spread your word and honor you forever.

2. Donna
    9 months ago

Thank-you St. Jude for listening to my prayers please continue to guide our family. Please continue to hear and answer our prayers. Thank-you for all you have and continue to offer our family.

3. eddie
    9 months ago

St Jude Thank you for all you have done for me and my family Please continue to hear and answer my prayers.

4. eddie
    9 months ago

St Jude, Thank you for all you have done for me and my family. Please continue to hear and answer my prayers. Please help me with Theresa, I l;ove her very much but this is becoming too much to take. Please help in anyway you can.

5. Eddie
    9 months ago

Thank you St Jude for all the prayers and requests you have answered and for all you have and continue to do for me and my family.. Please let my luck change for the better.

6. Eddie
    9 months ago

St Jude Thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Please continue to hear and answer my prayers.

7. Eddie
    10 months ago

St Jude thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Please hear and answer my prayers.

8. Eddie
    10 months ago

St Jude thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Thanks you with all my heart.

9. Itz
    10 months ago

Dearest St. Jude, I deeply thank you for the help that you have so kindly granted me in the past. I am here, yet again, in need of your assistance. These last few months have been very challenging and I am truly hitting rock bottom. I am now facing with a strange condition upon my skin and the doctor I have seen did not provide me with the proper treatment. I beg of you St. Jude to please relieve my skin off whatever it is that is suffering from. I beg of you to please give the necessary wisdom to my specialist so that she can offer me the treatment that will cure me of this strange skin condition. I beg of you to please help me in this most desperate time and, hence, help my faith to remain strong. I sincerely and wholeheartedly promise to encourage love and devotion for you. Please intercede for all of us in our moments of desperation and need. With all my love, Amen.

10. eddie
    10 months ago

St Jude thank you for all you have done for me and my family. Please continue to hear and answer my prayers.

11. maggie
    10 months ago

I was dying slowly 13 years ago. I have absolutely no doubt that I was saved by prayers to Saint Jude. Thank you Saint Jude!

12. ann powers
    10 months ago

St Jude please hear my prayer. My husband needs your help. I shall spread your word always. Thank you for listening to my request.

13. Thomas Miller
    10 months ago

Thank you, St Jude, for all that you did for me this past year. Without my faith and belief in you, I would be hopeless. I continue to pray for my family, community, friends and enemys and for all those who have and do suffer. God keep your spirit alive and ever present.

14. Eddie
    10 months ago

St Jude thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Thank you

15. Eddie
    10 months ago

St Jude thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Please continue to hear and answer my prayers.

16. Eddie

17. Itz

My Dearest St. Jude,
    I deeply thank you for all the blessings and intercessions. The past seven months of my life have been very painful and I am yet to find what I need to regain my full faith and strength. The more time passes, the more confused and hurt I become. Please answer my prayers my dear St. Jude, as you have in the past; I do not want my desperation to lead me into making the wrong choices. Please lead my heart to what I need to regain the love and balance in my life. Please answer the prayers of all who desperately need your love and intercession. With much love, Amen.

18. LA
    10 months ago

Thank you dear Sacred Heart of Jesus and St Jude for answering my prayer.

19. Eddie
    10 months ago

St Jude thank you for all prayers and requests that you have answered Please continue to help and guide me.

20. dawn
    10 months ago

Thank you Saint Jude...Thank you! My heart is full with so much gratitude you've answered my prayer!!!!