St. Jude Thaddaeus Comments

St. Jude, known as Thaddaeus, was a brother of St. James the Less, and a relative of Our Saviour. St. Jude was one of the 12 Apostles of Jesus. Ancient writers tell us that he preached the Gospel in Judea, Samaria, Idumaea, Syria, Mesopotamia, and Lybia. According to Eusebius, he returned to Jerusalem in the year 62, and assisted at the election of his brother, St. Simeon, as Bishop of Jerusalem. He is an author of an epistle (letter) to ... Continue Reading

1. Rebecca

Holy Apostle, St Jude Thaddaeus, faithful servant and friend to Jesus, patron of the hopeless cases and despair.

Pray for me, as my situation is so miserable. Make use, I implore you, of particular privilege to bring about visible and speedy help where help is most needed, for the higher good.

Come to my assistance in this great need, that I may receive consolation in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, particularly financial resolve to my current circumstances so that I may pick up the greater gifts that have been laid out before me for higher service, please bring financial increase into my life releasing me from the bindings that restrict me, and that I may praise God forevermore.

I promise, Blessed Jude, to be ever mindful of this favor, to always honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully and joyously encourage devotion to you.

Amen

2. CMV

St. Jude, please assist me in these difficult financial circumstances. I beg you to shine the light on the resources that I need to help meet my debts and satisfy my pressing obligations.

Saint Jude, assist me in my present financial worry. Since these difficult financial circumstances have come into my life, I am in dire want and economic embarrassment, being unable to meet my honest debts. Saint Jude, you know only too well, I am not asking for wealth, if the possession of it is not in accordance with the holy will of God. I beg you only for that immediate assistance which will enable me to meet and satisfy my pressing obligations. I plead with you, Dear Jude, to obtain for me the financial assistance I so urgently need in my present financial difficulty.

I promise to spread your word and honor you forever.

3. Eddie

St Jude thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Please continue to hear and answer my prayers. Please let my good fortune get better.

4. Makeda

I was desperate for help when I was in a very difficult and hopeless situation in my life. I needed help from heaven, when I found our that St. Jude is the helper of hopeless cases I prayed to him and asked for his intersession. Not only once but so many time he came to my assistance in way it was so amazing and unbelievable even to me that the situation was solved.

I am ever grateful to him and I advice any one to go to him at desperate times for his help. He can be a true friend at a time of need, and he can truly work miracles.
    Thank you St. Jude for never letting me down when ever I call upon your name, thank you for helping me when I needed your help, thank you for always being there for me and my family.

5. Lori

Please help my friend, St. jude. He is so down, unhappy and full of fear. Plese intervene for him. Thank you.

6. Claudia

Saint Jude, assist me in my present financial worry. Since these difficult financial circumstances have come into my live, I am in dire want and economic embarrassment, being unable to meet my honest debts. Saint Jude, you know only too well, I am not asking for wealth, if the possession of it is not in accordance with the holy will of God. I beg you only for that immediate assistance which will enable me to meet and satisfy my pressing obligations. I plead with you, Dear Jude, to obtain for me the financial assistance I so urgently need in my present financial difficulty.

I promise to be spread your word and honor you forever.

7. Donna

Thank-you St. Jude for listening to my prayers please continue to guide our family. Please continue to hear and answer our prayers. Thank-you for all you have and continue to offer our family.

8. eddie

St Jude Thank you for all you have done for me and my family Please continue to hear and answer my prayers.

9. eddie

St Jude, Thank you for all you have done for me and my family. Please continue to hear and answer my prayers. Please help me with Theresa, I l;ove her very much but this is becoming too much to take. Please help in anyway you can.

10. Eddie

Thank you St Jude for all the prayers and requests you have answered and for all you have and continue to do for me and my family.. Please let my luck change for the better.

11. Eddie

St Jude Thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Please continue to hear and answer my prayers.

12. Eddie

St Jude thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Please hear and answer my prayers.

13. Eddie

St Jude thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Thanks you with all my heart.

14. Itz

Dearest St. Jude, I deeply thank you for the help that you have so kindly granted me in the past. I am here, yet again, in need of your assistance. These last few months have been very challenging and I am truly hitting rock bottom. I am now facing with a strange condition upon my skin and the doctor I have seen did not provide me with the proper treatment. I beg of you St. Jude to please relieve my skin off whatever it is that is suffering from. I beg of you to please give the necessary wisdom to my specialist so that she can offer me the treatment that will cure me of this strange skin condition. I beg of you to please help me in this most desperate time and, hence, help my faith to remain strong. I sincerely and wholeheartedly promise to encourage love and devotion for you. Please intercede for all of us in our moments of desperation and need. With all my love, Amen.

15. eddie

St Jude thank you for all you have done for me and my family. Please continue to hear and answer my prayers.

16. maggie

I was dying slowly 13 years ago. I have absolutely no doubt that I was saved by prayers to Saint Jude. Thank you Saint Jude!

17. ann powers

St Jude please hear my prayer. My husband needs your help. I shall spread your word always. Thank you for listening to my request.

18. Thomas Miller

Thank you, St Jude, for all that you did for me this past year. Without my faith and belief in you, I would be hopeless. I continue to pray for my family, community, friends and enemys and for all those who have and do suffer. God keep your spirit alive and ever present.

19. Eddie

St Jude thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Thank you

20. Eddie