St. Jude Thaddaeus Comments

St. Jude, known as Thaddaeus, was a brother of St. James the Less, and a relative of Our Saviour. St. Jude was one of the 12 Apostles of Jesus. Ancient writers tell us that he preached the Gospel in Judea, Samaria, Idumaea, Syria, Mesopotamia, and Lybia. According to Eusebius, he returned to Jerusalem in the year 62, and assisted at the election of his brother, St. Simeon, as Bishop of Jerusalem. He is an author of an epistle (letter) to ... Continue Reading

1. eddie

ST Jude thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Please continue to hear and answer my prayers.

2. Peggy Lazarchuck

St. Jude please remain with me today and let me draw on your strength.

3. Eddie

St Jude I thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family Please continue to hear and answer my prayers.

4. TC

St. Jude Thaddaeus, Please intercede on behalf of our son who is in terrible job that totally deflates his self-worth. Please help to enter his heart and give him the courage to "move on" from this position and find a new one. The situation is creating a hard home life and I feel it is a "lost cause". Thank you, St. Jude Thaddaeus

5. Itz

Dearest St. Jude, I love your with all my heart. Please help me; please help us all. We need you so desperately; please intercede for us on our behalf. May our Lord Jesus Christ listen to our prayers and helps us. I promise you my unconditional devotion dearest St. Jude. With all my love, Amen.

6. Brett

St. Jude thank your for all you have done for me. I may not have thanked you properly during my trying times and I want to make that right, now, if that was the case. I thank you from my heart.

7. Cindy

St. Jude please pray for us. This year has been the most difficult year of my life. My faith has been tested in more ways than I could've ever imagined. Please intercede for me to God and that he restores my relationship with my ex and helps us commint to each other. We both made mistakes down the road and now it feels like there is no way for it to be restored. I have faith in our love and friendship. He is my best friend. Please St. Jude help us. I know we have both done wrong but I hope its not too late to fix our relationship and bring us back to each other. We love each other very much. Please pray for us to God. I believe and have soo much faith in you and our lord Jesus Christ. You will always be my faithful patron. I believe with all my heart. Please help us st. Jude!

8. Juan Belmarez

I would like to thank GOD for the blessing of a friend Saint Jude ! I m so grateful for the hope that saint jude has given me through when i was going thru hard and trying times .. Thank you from the bottom of my heart ... Keep the faith !!! Jesus my saviour

9. Becky

I am now a Catholic and believer as you answered my desperate need and I know that you hear those who pray in earnest with belief - Thanks from my heart!!! Please continue to help me through my very lonely and desperate financial needs!!

10. eddie

St Jude, thank you for all have done for me and my family please continue to hear and answer my prayers

11. eddie

12. Mike

Thank you St Jude for praying with me to Our Lord in my recent difficult time. I know I will always need your intercession and I honor you for being a wonderful servant of God.

13. Eddie

St Jude thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Please hear and answer my prayers.

14. Itz

Dearest St. Jude, I am going through a very desperate period in my life at present. Things had been improving significantly and, in a blink of an eye, I find myself in a situation so difficult I fear I will lose myself. Please dear St. Jude, please guide me; please save me from all of this that it's occurring. I recognize that I have been a fool and have made mistakes, but I beg of you to forgive me and save me once more as you have saved me in the past. Tell me what I need to do; please save me. With much love and devotion, Amen.

15. eddie

St Jude thank you for all you have done for me and my family. I thank you. Please hear and answer my prayers.

16. Itz

Dearest St. Jude, I thank your from the bottom of my heart for all the help you have always given me when I have been in desperate need of assistance. I pray to you to come to my aid once more, and to relieve my skin from the conditions it has been suffering from for the last months of my life. I have already seen a specialist and we have started some treatment, and though I have seen some improvement, I pray that with your graciousness I find relief from this conditions sooner than later. I love you my dearest St. Jude for all you have done for me always. I will forever encourage love and devotion for you; I promise you this with everything I am. With all my love and devotion, Amen.

17. eddie

St Jude Thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family

18. john

Thank you saint jude for the strength u give me and my u continue helping me now and in my family's future

19. Eddie

St Jude thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family.

20. eddie

St Jude Thank you for all you have done for me and my family. Please hear and answer my prayers.