St. Jude Thaddaeus Comments

St. Jude, known as Thaddaeus, was a brother of St. James the Less, and a relative of Our Saviour. St. Jude was one of the 12 Apostles of Jesus. Ancient writers tell us that he preached the Gospel in Judea, Samaria, Idumaea, Syria, Mesopotamia, and Lybia. According to Eusebius, he returned to Jerusalem in the year 62, and assisted at the election of his brother, St. Simeon, as Bishop of Jerusalem. He is an author of an epistle (letter) to ... Continue Reading

1. Berinyuy JudeTaraman
    11 months ago

please St Jude of hopeless cases help me to succed with my visa application as am looking for bank statement.Thanks i nkow you will answer to me as you have been doing.

2. eddie
    11 months ago

St Jude thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Please hear and answer my prayers.

3. Janet LaMar
    11 months ago

Thank you St. Jude for the answered prayer to my novena. I need your help again for my son and friend.
    Thanksgiving Prayer To St. Jude
    O Holy St. Jude, Apostle and Martyr, great in virtue and rich in miracles, near kinsman of Jesus Christ, faithful intercessor of all who invoke your special patronage in time of need, to you I have recourse from the depth of my heart and humbly beg to whom God has given such great power to come to my assistance. Help me in my present and urgent petition. In return I promise to make your name known and cause you to be invoked. St. Jude pray for us and all who invoke your aid. Amen. Say three our fathers, three Hail Marys and Glorias. publication must be promised. This Novena has never been known to fail.

I have had my request granted. Publication promised.

4. Aurora
    11 months ago

So... I don't think Jude has Internet access. Perhaps you should talk to a pastor or something.

5. Eddie
    11 months ago

St Jude each day I post my thanks to you for all you have done for me and my family. I do not know where I would be without you and the Lord in my life. Thank you with all my heart.

6. Eddie
    11 months ago

St Jude thank you for your continued support and for all you have done for me and my family. Please continue to hear and answer my prayers. Thank you.

7. SUSAN
    11 months ago

ST JUDE THANK YOU FOR ANSWERED PRAYERS THROUGH YOUR INTERCESSION ON MY BEHALF TO OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST . I PRAY FOR YOUR CONTINUED LOVE AND INTERCESSION THROUGHOUT MY LEGAL BATTLES AND
    UNITY OF MY FAMILY ALSO I PRAY FOR HELP WITH MY HEALTH . WITH YOUR CONTINUED ASSISTANCE AND INTERCESSION TO JESUS CHRIST . THANK YOU

8. eddie
    11 months ago

St Jude Thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family Please continue to hear and answer my prayers. Thank you St Jude.

9. Therese
    11 months ago

Dear St Jude,thank You for healing me of a skin rash [? drug related,which I've had since November],you've also taught me the importance of forgiving others.I really didn't think that one of Christ's apostles who died almost 2,000 yrs ago could be bothered,how wrong I was. I read your epistle frequently.

10. Alex
    11 months ago

Thank you, St. Jude, for listening to my pleas and responding. I will continue to be devoted to you. Amen.

11. Eddie

ST Jude thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family please continue to hear and answer my prayers.

12. Eddie

St Jude Thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family I thank you very much. Please help me make the right decision about my mothers house and to have the ability to continue her care. Thank you St Jude.

13. Michael

Asking for you're help st jude please help thank you

14. Eddie

St Jude Thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Please hear and answer my prayers and help me to continue care for my mother brother and family. Thank you St Jude.

15. Robert

Blessed St. Jude, thank you for interceding for us and helping our prayers be answered. We will always be grateful to you. Please continue to look over us as we continue to pray to you.

16. eddie

St Jude Thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Please help me find the means to continue caring for my mother and brother and keep my household running. Thank you St Jude.

17. michael

St jude I thank you for helping me in the pass , need your help again

18. eddie

St Jude thank you for all you have done for me and my family please continue to hear and answer my prayers. Help me find a way to get back on my feet and continue to provide care and support for my family. Thank you St Jude.

19. Paula

St Jude thank you for all my answered prayers and for everything u allow my to have please continue to watch over me and protect me from my enemies amen

20. Eddie

St Jude Thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Please continue to assist us,.