St. Jude Thaddaeus Comments

St. Jude, known as Thaddaeus, was a brother of St. James the Less, and a relative of Our Saviour. St. Jude was one of the 12 Apostles of Jesus. Ancient writers tell us that he preached the Gospel in Judea, Samaria, Idumaea, Syria, Mesopotamia, and Lybia. According to Eusebius, he returned to Jerusalem in the year 62, and assisted at the election of his brother, St. Simeon, as Bishop of Jerusalem. He is an author of an epistle (letter) to ... Continue Reading

1. Carol Scioscia
    11 months ago

Blessed St. Jude please hear my prayers. My husband lost his job in January, we have had no income for 5 weeks. Blessed St. Jude he has not even heard from unemployment yet. My husband is a good, honest hard worker. Please help him St. Jude, he is becoming very discouraged and depressed. I am praying he gets a good job that he deserves. I am praying we will be able to pay our debts and keep the roof over our head. With my devotion to you-Thank you for listening to my prayers.

2. Eva

Thank you St Jude from the bottom of my heart for hearing my prayer and helping me. Now and always, thank you St Jude!

3. Vince

Dear St Jude. Please continue to hear and answer my prayers. I need your help.
    I will continue my devotion to you and pray for you.
    Amen

4. ellie

St. Jude, Thank You for helping my family during our time of desperation. Please continue to pray for us.

5. Eddie

St Jude, I promised over a year ago to publish my thanks to you for all you have done for me. I found this avenue and have been doing it daily since then. I wish to thank you for all the assistance and help you have provided me and my family. Please continue to hear and answer my prayer and keep my family safe.
    Lord I tried once again to also publish my thanks but have not been able to. So please continue to hear my prayers, keep Ashley Clean and get her the help she needs. Thank you Lord

6. Beverly

I am making several novenas to St.Jude. My first novena request had insight on the 8th day that things were moving in the right direction, by the 9th day, St. Jude answered my prayers. Thank you St. Jude.

Beverly

7. eddie

St Jude thank you for all you have done for me and my family Please continue to hear and asnwer my prayers. Please keep Ashley clean so she can finish college. Lord Thank you for all your blessings .

8. john

Thank you saint jude for the strength u give me and may u continue helping me now and in my family's future. Saint jude pray for us

9. DCRC

St. Jude, Please hear my prayers in this time of financial needs. Help me to find my way back. I do not pray for my own selfish needs but for the good of my children. I try to do my best. On your website I came upon prayers posted by a dear friend from my past. I believe this was a sign calling me to you for intercession.

10. eddie

St Jude thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Please help keep Ashley clean and get her life back on track. She needs to finish college, get a job and above all stay clean. Please St Jude hear my prayer.

11. Cristal

Dear St. Jude, thank you. Thank you for hearing my prayers and interceding with the lord, thank you for your prayers and for helping in my marriage. I ask you to please continue to pray for us and myself in this troubled time. Please intercede with the lord, that my marriage may continue in the right direction and that I may excel in my work and not doubt myself. Relieve me from the stress. Please Saint Jude.

12. Eddie

St Jude thank you for all prayers answered and for always listening and helping me. Lord I tried again to post my thanks but with no luck Thank you for all you have blessed me with.

13. Eddie

St Jude thank you for all prayers answered.

14. eddie

`St Jude Thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Lord I tried to post my thanks to you but could not. Please hear my prayers and thank you with all my heart.

15. MLB

Blessed St. Jude please hear my prayer. Im praying for my grandson David. Please intercede with our lord Jesus to restore him to good physical health. Thank you dear St. Jude.

16. MLB

St. Jude I am again asking for your help. You have never let me down. My daughter needs your help. Please intercede with our lord Jesus and pray that my daughter gets the job that she desperately needs for her family. I feel she's losing faith and I need you to lift her to a positive place. I'm praying everyday for her and I'm asking for your prayers. Thank you dear St. Jude.

17. Vince

Thank you St. Jude for listening to my pleas. I will continue my devotion to you and pray for you. Please continue to look over me.
    Amen

18. PLR

Blessed St Jude please hear my plea. I ask for your favour in that my husband gets this job he has applied for. He has been unemployed for so long and feeling dispair. He is so worthy as he is a supportive loving husband and father. I ask for him to have this chance for he is in great need of this job. I thank you for all that you do.

19. eddie

St Jude thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family.

20. eddie

St Jude thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Thank you.