St. Jude Thaddaeus Comments

St. Jude, known as Thaddaeus, was a brother of St. James the Less, and a relative of Our Saviour. St. Jude was one of the 12 Apostles of Jesus. Ancient writers tell us that he preached the Gospel in Judea, Samaria, Idumaea, Syria, Mesopotamia, and Lybia. According to Eusebius, he returned to Jerusalem in the year 62, and assisted at the election of his brother, St. Simeon, as Bishop of Jerusalem. He is an author of an epistle (letter) to ... Continue Reading

1. Eddie

St Jude Thank you for all the assistance you have provided over the years. I thank you. Please continue to hear and answer my prayers.

2. Eddie

St Jude Thank you please hear my prayers and help me get back on my feet.

3. Eddie

St Jude Thank you for all you have helped me with Please hear and answer my prayers help me so I can continue to help my family.

4. Colin Richardson

St. Jude, please cure my darling wife's terminal brain cancer.

5. jm

St. Jude please hear my prayers. Please let my dad start to feel better. Also, my new job is not going well after 2 months. please either let things get better quick or if this is not the job i was meant to be happy in, let the job that I was come quickly. Please hear my prayers. I am in desperation.

6. Eddie

St Jude thank you with all my heart for all you have done for me and my family. Please hear and answer my prayers, let me find the one break I seek.

7. JP

Dear St. Jude, Thank you again for coming to my aid and helping me during dark times. I always turn to your when I am down you pick me up. I am so thankful!

8. Eddie

St Jude Thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family.

9. Claudia

I want to propagate St. Jude’s prayer. St. Jude is invoked in desperation and is the patron saint of desperate cases. He has never failed me, and words cannot articulate my gratitude for his incessant support.

St. Jude, thank you for you unceasing and unbroken intercession. Never have you failed me, and through taxing times you continue to amaze me. Most recently, I truly appreciate your help after surgery- the healing process has been remarkable and rapid! Please continue to help me during the recovery process, healing properly each day with no complications.

Thank you, God, for answering my prayer. Thank you, St Jude, for hearing my prayers, shining your light on me and interceding on my behalf. St Jude, pray for me and all who invoke your aid!

10. Eva

Thank you St Jude for your help and answered prayers. Always my special and powerful patron. Please grant us ur plea. Amen.

11. Sandra

St . Jude Thank You for on the 9th day of praying a Novena to You for relationship healing between myself and the man I love, for communication, love, prayer, faith, hope....on the 9th day he has messaged me and we talked. He expressed his emotions, thoughts, anxieties, fears, and I haven't heard from him in a long time and you helped me to communicate.

I Thank You St Jude.
    I continue to pray St. Jude for healing of our relationship. That we may not walk away, but take that second chance to see I love him, am opened up, am communicating.

I Pray that we may love eachother, through love for God first, and may we be inspired through the prayers from our friends, family, and people all around the world who are praying in hope for our relationship to work out.

St. Jude I Pray dearly...please interceed

12. rere

St. Jude, thank you for your help. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

13. eddie

St Jude thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Please hear my prayers and help me find the means to get back on my feet.

14. dominga bautista

Pray for my son that struggling at with language arts & math had 6 weeks to pick up grades pray for marriage

15. Eddie

St Jude Thank you for all you have done for me and my family. Please hear my prayers help me find the means to get my finances in order so I may continue to help my family.

16. Luis Cuevas

St. Jude please hear my prayers, I am in need of being able to pay my blls on time including my rent and all other obligations. Please hear my prayers. I am in desperation.

17. eden

My greatest gratitude to St. Jude :) and to all other Saints that I ask for help... Thank you!

18. Eddie

St Jude each day I give you my thanks as I have for quite some time now. Please hear my prayers help me find the means to continue care for my family. I thank you with all my heart for all you have done for me.

19. Linda

Dear St. Jude,
    Please take this request to our Dear Lord: That I get the Medicaid ASAP & in June I get my Disability. Thank You. In Jesus name we pray.

20. eddie

St Jude thank you again for all you have helped me with. Please hear and answer my prayers.