St. Jude Thaddaeus Comments

St. Jude, known as Thaddaeus, was a brother of St. James the Less, and a relative of Our Saviour. St. Jude was one of the 12 Apostles of Jesus. Ancient writers tell us that he preached the Gospel in Judea, Samaria, Idumaea, Syria, Mesopotamia, and Lybia. According to Eusebius, he returned to Jerusalem in the year 62, and assisted at the election of his brother, St. Simeon, as Bishop of Jerusalem. He is an author of an epistle (letter) to ... Continue Reading

1. eddie

St Jude, thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Please hear and answer my prayers.

2. Peyton Johnson

Hi st. Jude
    I wish for my family to not be mean to each other

3. jm

Please St Jude hear my prayers and assist with my needs. May my father start to feel better. Also, please let me be transferred to a different job that I will like and do well with within my company as immediately as possible. Work is so terrible right now and I have such anxiety every morning at the start of each workday and am consumed with anxiety on the weekends just thinking about returning Monday mornings. I am also fostering a pet for a local animal shelter that I pray gets adopted by the perfect forever home with a family that will love, care for & protect the pet for the rest of its life.

4. Eva

St Jude, thank you for answered prayers as I continue to invoke thee. Hear our prayers in our distress. I need you now more that ever, St Jude, pray for me and all who invoke your aid. Amen.

5. eddie

St Jude Thank you for all you have done for me and my family. Please help me find the means to get Ashley thru college.

6. Maria

Thank you GOD for answering the first part of my prayers. And St. Jude thank you for interceeding for me, I have sooo much to be grateful for. You are always there for me in my time of need.

7. Itzy

Dearest St. Jude, I trusted blindly. In my heart I truly believed it was you who had answered my prayers, but now I am confused and I have began to question my faith. I've been told I was silly; I've been told I still do not see the blessing that's surely still coming my way. At this point I do not know; I am lost, confused, and completely heartbroken. My dearest St. Jude, why? I prayed and prayed and my heart always knew it was you who came to save me, but I still do not understand what happened. Dearest St. Jude, it may be too late for me, but there is a person in this thread who I noticed has been asking for your help since at least three months ago. I pray that you help him find his way. I pray you help him as it seems he is truly desperate and in need of your assistance. I pray St. Jude for faith to help us all. Amen.

8. Claudia

Dearest St Jude,
    Please help me as my husband and I are very worried about our son Demetrius. He fell off from the bed and landed on his head yesterday in Vietnam. We are so worried that he may have some head injury. Please pray for him and please help to ask God to protect him. Please pray that Demetrius doesn't have blood clot, internal bleeding or fractured skull in his head. Please pray for him that he is fine and absolutely healthy. My husband and I are really worried. Please pray for our son Demetrius that there isn't any serious injury in his head and there won't be any need for any surgical intervention. Humbly need your prayers. Amen.

9. jp

Thank you St. Jude! I will continue to pray to you! Thank you again!

10. Jennet Atienza

Thank you St. Jude for hearing my prayer. My daughter was getting anxious about her grade, she didn't think she will pass. Today, after prayers to you, She got a passing grade and very grateful for your intercession. Amen.

11. eddie

St Jude I thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Please hear my prayers.

12. jude

St Jude. Thanks for the assistance again on the matter that i have prayed and seek your assistance on. I truely appreciate it.

13. Eddie

St Jude Thank you for all prayers and requests that you have helped me with Please Help me find the means to change my luck and get things back on track.

14. Eddie

St Jude Please hear my prayers, I have always turned to you for help and assistance you have always been there for me. One chance is all I ask. Please.

15. Eddie

St Jude Thank you for all you have done for me and my family. Please hear and answer my prayers.

16. Eddie

St Jude Thank you for all the assistance you have provided over the years. I thank you. Please continue to hear and answer my prayers.

17. Eddie

St Jude Thank you please hear my prayers and help me get back on my feet.

18. Eddie

St Jude Thank you for all you have helped me with Please hear and answer my prayers help me so I can continue to help my family.

19. Colin Richardson

St. Jude, please cure my darling wife's terminal brain cancer.

20. jm

St. Jude please hear my prayers. Please let my dad start to feel better. Also, my new job is not going well after 2 months. please either let things get better quick or if this is not the job i was meant to be happy in, let the job that I was come quickly. Please hear my prayers. I am in desperation.