St. Jude Thaddaeus Comments

St. Jude, known as Thaddaeus, was a brother of St. James the Less, and a relative of Our Saviour. St. Jude was one of the 12 Apostles of Jesus. Ancient writers tell us that he preached the Gospel in Judea, Samaria, Idumaea, Syria, Mesopotamia, and Lybia. According to Eusebius, he returned to Jerusalem in the year 62, and assisted at the election of his brother, St. Simeon, as Bishop of Jerusalem. He is an author of an epistle (letter) to ... Continue Reading

1. RITA

PLEASE DONT LET ME LOSE MY FAITH ST JUDE.IHAVE NEVER KNOWN SUCH PAIN SINCE MY HUSBAND DIED 3 WEEKS AGO.ALL AROUND I HAVE SO MANY PEOPLE WHO LOVE ME,BUT I FEEL LOST AND LONELY.I DONT WANT TO LEAVE MY HOUSE YET BUT CIRCUMSTANCES MEAN I WILL HAVE TO.THE LIFE WE HAD IS GONE FOREVER AND I FEEL NO HOPE FOR THE FUTURE.PLEASE ASK GOD TO SEND ME SOME HOPE ,SOME COMFORT,AND GIVE ME A SIGN THAT MY HUSBAND IS SAFE AND HAPPY NOW.MY FAMILY AND ME NEED SOME GOOD FORTUNE INSTEAD OF RECURRING BAD FORTUNE.WE ARE GOOD ,KIND PEOPLE..GIVE US STRENGTH PLEASE.THANKYOU.

2. kolleen

Thank you St jude for prayer answered

3. jm

Thank you God & St Jude. My dad's is feeling a little better & I am grateful for any improvement in his health big or small. Please continue to assist me in my needs. Please let me be transferred to a different job that I will like and do well with within my company as immediately as possible. Work is still so terrible right now and I have such anxiety every morning at the start of each workday and am consumed with anxiety on the weekends just thinking about returning Monday mornings. I am also fostering a pet for a local animal shelter that I pray gets adopted by the perfect forever home with a family that will love, care for & protect the pet for the rest of its life.

4. Eddie

St Jude Thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Please hear and continue to answer my prayers.

5. samuel

I prayed to SAIT Jude to interceed for me to get a visa and he did it. Thank you sait Jude for prayers answered. im so happy

6. Claudia

Dearest St. Jude,

I humbly beg of you to pray for my cousin who is very ill now. Doctor said that she is just waiting for time. Please help us to plead to God that she will recover from her pancreatic cancer no matter how impossible it is because with God, nothing is impossible. Please ask God to take away the cancer cells in her body and that she will not suffer anymore. We know that she is suffering now and it's really painful for any of us to see especially her immediate family members and especially her mum. Please St. Jude, help us to pray. My cousin is a very kind and helpful person. She has helped so many of us and not only us but people around her. We need her. She is still so young and there is so much that she could do in life. I know that I have no right to ask God who has given life to all of us to not take her so soon. We can only hope and pray. We love her very much and we hope that a miracle will take place and she will recover. And only God can grant us this miracle. St. Jude please pray for my cousin. Or at least, please help us to pray to God to reduce her pain and suffering at this moment. Deep down inside me, I am really hoping for a miracle to take place, for my cousin Jennifer to be free from cancer and get up and walk from her bed perfectly healthy. Please help us to pray and intercede for her. Amen.

7. Claudia

Dearest St. Jude,

Please pray for me and my family. I would like to pray for my family's application to migrate to Australia be successfully approved and please pray for us that we will receive the good news soon. Please help us. Please let my husband, myself and both my sons will successfully migrate to Australia one day. We really need this for our children's education and better quality of life. I hope and pray that my parents can come along too. Please let us receive the good news soon. Please let all of us in the family including those that are not migrating to be free from any form of cancer at all times. if any of us have this disease, we will not be able to migrate. I beg of you St. Jude to please pray for my husband and I and both our boys and I hope my parents too can successfully migrate to Australia as soon as possible, please. Please pray and intercede for us. Amen.

8. cmc

Thank You for giving me a small sign. Please let it continue.

9. Eddie

St Jude thank you for all you have assisted me with Please continue to hear and answer my prayers.

10. jm

Thank you God and St. Jude for the blessings granted to those in need. Please hear my prayers and assist with my needs. May my father start to feel better. Also, please let me be transferred to a different job that I will like and do well with within my company as immediately as possible. Work is so terrible right now and I have such anxiety every morning at the start of each workday and am consumed with anxiety on the weekends just thinking about returning Monday mornings. I am also fostering a pet for a local animal shelter that I pray gets adopted by the perfect forever home with a family that will love, care for & protect the pet for the rest of its life.

11. Eva

Thank you St Jude for your aid. Please hear my prayer and help me in my distress. Amen.

12. Eddie

St Jude You have always been there in my times of need and I am forever thankful. Please I need you help, assistance , and guidance now Hear and answer my prayers.

13. Alice

Thank you St. Jude for interceding for me!

14. Eddie

St jude thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family Please help me find the means to get back on track.

15. Eddie

St Jude Thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and famliy please hear and answer my prayers.

16. RITA

BLESSED ST. JUDE MY BELOVED HUSBAND HAS DIED SUDDENLY I AM BEREFT AND TO MAKE THINGS WORSE I DONT THINK I CAN AFFORD TO STAY IN THE HOUSE WE LOVED SO MUCH.PLEASE HELP ME OUT OF THESE PROBLEMS,HELP ME TO BE STRONG AND DO THE RIGHT THING,ASK THE LORD TO SEND ME SOME COMFORT PLEASE.I HAVE SO MUCH LOVE AROUND ME YET I AM LONELY AND LOST.THANKYOU.

17. eddie

St Jude, thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Please hear and answer my prayers.

18. Peyton Johnson

Hi st. Jude
    I wish for my family to not be mean to each other

19. jm

Please St Jude hear my prayers and assist with my needs. May my father start to feel better. Also, please let me be transferred to a different job that I will like and do well with within my company as immediately as possible. Work is so terrible right now and I have such anxiety every morning at the start of each workday and am consumed with anxiety on the weekends just thinking about returning Monday mornings. I am also fostering a pet for a local animal shelter that I pray gets adopted by the perfect forever home with a family that will love, care for & protect the pet for the rest of its life.

20. Eva

St Jude, thank you for answered prayers as I continue to invoke thee. Hear our prayers in our distress. I need you now more that ever, St Jude, pray for me and all who invoke your aid. Amen.