St. Jude Thaddaeus Comments

St. Jude, known as Thaddaeus, was a brother of St. James the Less, and a relative of Our Saviour. St. Jude was one of the 12 Apostles of Jesus. Ancient writers tell us that he preached the Gospel in Judea, Samaria, Idumaea, Syria, Mesopotamia, and Lybia. According to Eusebius, he returned to Jerusalem in the year 62, and assisted at the election of his brother, St. Simeon, as Bishop of Jerusalem. He is an author of an epistle (letter) to ... Continue Reading

1. pinoy catholic

saint jude, patron saint of hopeless and desperate cases, please pray for us and ask god to grant our prayers, amen.

2. Eddie

St Jude Thank you for all you have done for me and my family. Please continue to hear and answer my prayers.

3. Mab

I realized I did not post a thank you back in April of this year to st Jude for helping get a settlement from my car accident and I'm sorry it took this long.

Thank you st Jude for bring me out of a very stressful car accident I'm for every greatful for the victory.

Mab

4. Bernard Otieno

I began the novena to St Jude nine days ago and on the eighth day i saw a clear sign that my prayer had been presented to our Father in Heaven. On the night of the ninth day, i had a dream and in my dream God had answered my prayer. Trust St Jude and he will always be there for you. Commit your all to his devotion and you shall always count your blessings. Thank you Jesus, Thank you blessed Virgin Mary Mother of God, Thank you My Dear St Jude Thaddeus for always living up to your name.

5. EVARIST TUSIIME

st.Jude thank u 4 all the good things u have done in my life and all my family.kindly hearmy prayers

6. Eddie

St Jude Thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Please hear and answer my prayers help me find the one thing I seek.

7. Susan

St. Jude, I ask with all my heart for your help in finding a job. I don't ask for wealth, I just pray that my family has sufficient in all aspects of life. I have been devoted to you for many years and will continue to be. Thank you for hearing my prayers

8. jm

Please God and St Jude assist me. It's over 4 months and this job is still going terrible. I can't quit and want to stay at the company. I am trying to be patient and keep faith that you will help me but I cannot do this job and I am overcome with anxiety every day I go to work. I am hoping that you will intercede and that I will be transferred back to my previous job I used to work prior to moving to this new job. Also, there is possibly a family interested in the dog I have been fostering for 7 months. I ask that this family decides to adopt her and give her the wonderful forever home she deserves. she was abused early in life and still loves everyone so I would love a happy ending for her.

9. Jessica claudio

St. Jude,
    Please help me for i am missing my soulmate claudio my baby's father, Please hear my prayers, please bring him back to me. I promise to always honor you and spread devotion to you...I need you St. Jude, I have faith in you...

10. Eddie

St Jude Thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family please continue to hear and answer my prayers.

11. Lisa

St Jude please help me find Joe D. I really need to talk to him. Thank you.

12. Eddie

St Jude thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family.

13. az

Dear Saint Jude,
    Please assist in helping ms and me to put the problems we have had behind us and start a better loving exclusive relationship between each other. Help him to understand that i'm here for him and to let his guard down. Let him know that it is okay to contact me to work it out. Please help us as I love him dearly. Thank you for your help St. Jude.

14. Eva

Thank you St Jude for your continued help and prayers answered. You are my special and powerful patron. Please hear our prayers. Amen.

15. Eddie

St Jude, Thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Please hear my prayers, help me find the one break I seek.

16. kathleen jeurissen

Thank you st jude for a prayer that was answerd

17. Genny

St. Jude, you have answered so many of my prayers, there aren't enough words to thank you. As i promised, I will continue to share your prayer with others. Thank you St. Jude...

Prayer to Saint Jude

(To be said when problems arise or when one seems to be deprived of all visible help, or for cases almost despaired of.)

Most holy Apostle St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the Church honors and invokes you universally as the patron of hopeless cases, of things despaired of. Pray for me, I am so helpless and alone; make use, I implore you, of this particular privilege accorded to you, to bring visible and speedy help, where help is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need, that I may receive the consolations and succor of Heaven in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, particularly (here make your request), so that I may bless God with you and all the elect forever.

I promise you, O blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, and I will never cease to honor you as my special and powerful patron and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you. Amen.

18. Eddie

St Jude Thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Please continue to hear and answer my prayers.

19. Mike

St Jude
    Thank you for answering my Novena to you. When all previous attempts to gain entry to medical school had failed you came to my help when I needed it most. Thank you so so much. Now I am in medical school I ask that I may repay you and become a kind and caring doctor. I pray to you so that I may pass my end of year exams so that I may continue on this journey. God Bless and thank you for all your blessings.

20. Claudia

Dearest St. Jude,

I am in desperate need of your help right now. Please help me. I am so worried for my baby Darius who is having fever now. Please pray for me that Darius' fever would subside as soon as possible. Please pray for my son Darius that his on and off fever today is not a sign of Dengue fever. Please pray to Our Lord Jesus Christ and Mother Mary that Darius' fever is not a dangerous thing and not Dengue fever as he had a few mosquito bites a few days ago. I am not with him now. My sister, mum and helper is taking care of him. Please intercede for me and please pray for my Darius' fever to go off. Amen.