St. Jude Thaddaeus Comments

St. Jude, known as Thaddaeus, was a brother of St. James the Less, and a relative of Our Saviour. St. Jude was one of the 12 Apostles of Jesus. Ancient writers tell us that he preached the Gospel in Judea, Samaria, Idumaea, Syria, Mesopotamia, and Lybia. According to Eusebius, he returned to Jerusalem in the year 62, and assisted at the election of his brother, St. Simeon, as Bishop of Jerusalem. He is an author of an epistle (letter) to ... Continue Reading

1. eddie

St Jude Thank you for all prayers and requests answered please hear my one request, help guide me.

2. Eddie

St Jude Thank you for all you have done for me and my family. Please continue to hear and answer my prayers.

3. MC

St. Jude, Please pray for me that my fiancee EM returns back to me and God heals our broken relationship. Pray that our marriage which is cancelled is re fixed and we accept each other. I am broken and lonely , I really need you to intercede for me so that my prayers are answered.

I will be starting with the St. Jude's 9 days novenas today. Please pray that all my prayers are answered and my faith is increased. I will forever be thankful to you for the miracle in my life and promise that I will publish a thanksgiving as soon as my prayers are answered. Thank you St. Jude.

4. eddie

St Jude I thank you with all my heart and ask you hear and answer my one request. Please assist me with the help I seek.

5. pinoy catholic

saint jude, patron saint of hopeless and desperate cases, please pray for us and ask god to grant our prayers, amen.

6. Eddie

7. Mab

I realized I did not post a thank you back in April of this year to st Jude for helping get a settlement from my car accident and I'm sorry it took this long.

Thank you st Jude for bring me out of a very stressful car accident I'm for every greatful for the victory.

Mab

8. Bernard Otieno

I began the novena to St Jude nine days ago and on the eighth day i saw a clear sign that my prayer had been presented to our Father in Heaven. On the night of the ninth day, i had a dream and in my dream God had answered my prayer. Trust St Jude and he will always be there for you. Commit your all to his devotion and you shall always count your blessings. Thank you Jesus, Thank you blessed Virgin Mary Mother of God, Thank you My Dear St Jude Thaddeus for always living up to your name.

9. EVARIST TUSIIME

st.Jude thank u 4 all the good things u have done in my life and all my family.kindly hearmy prayers

10. Eddie

St Jude Thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Please hear and answer my prayers help me find the one thing I seek.

11. Susan

St. Jude, I ask with all my heart for your help in finding a job. I don't ask for wealth, I just pray that my family has sufficient in all aspects of life. I have been devoted to you for many years and will continue to be. Thank you for hearing my prayers

12. jm

Please God and St Jude assist me. It's over 4 months and this job is still going terrible. I can't quit and want to stay at the company. I am trying to be patient and keep faith that you will help me but I cannot do this job and I am overcome with anxiety every day I go to work. I am hoping that you will intercede and that I will be transferred back to my previous job I used to work prior to moving to this new job. Also, there is possibly a family interested in the dog I have been fostering for 7 months. I ask that this family decides to adopt her and give her the wonderful forever home she deserves. she was abused early in life and still loves everyone so I would love a happy ending for her.

13. Jessica claudio

St. Jude,
    Please help me for i am missing my soulmate claudio my baby's father, Please hear my prayers, please bring him back to me. I promise to always honor you and spread devotion to you...I need you St. Jude, I have faith in you...

14. Eddie

St Jude Thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family please continue to hear and answer my prayers.

15. Lisa

St Jude please help me find Joe D. I really need to talk to him. Thank you.

16. Eddie

St Jude thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family.

17. az

Dear Saint Jude,
    Please assist in helping ms and me to put the problems we have had behind us and start a better loving exclusive relationship between each other. Help him to understand that i'm here for him and to let his guard down. Let him know that it is okay to contact me to work it out. Please help us as I love him dearly. Thank you for your help St. Jude.

18. Eva

Thank you St Jude for your continued help and prayers answered. You are my special and powerful patron. Please hear our prayers. Amen.

19. Eddie

St Jude, Thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Please hear my prayers, help me find the one break I seek.

20. kathleen jeurissen

Thank you st jude for a prayer that was answerd