St. Jude Thaddaeus Comments

St. Jude, known as Thaddaeus, was a brother of St. James the Less, and a relative of Our Saviour. St. Jude was one of the 12 Apostles of Jesus. Ancient writers tell us that he preached the Gospel in Judea, Samaria, Idumaea, Syria, Mesopotamia, and Lybia. According to Eusebius, he returned to Jerusalem in the year 62, and assisted at the election of his brother, St. Simeon, as Bishop of Jerusalem. He is an author of an epistle (letter) to ... Continue Reading

1. Eddie

St Jude Thank you for all you have helped me with. Please hear my prayers, watch over and guid Ashley, Please help protect her and keep her safe. Please help me find the way to help her.

2. Teresa

Thankyou St Jude for answering my prayers and for your great help.

3. Eddie

St Jude Please hear my prayers, help me help Ashley, Keep her safe and clean. Please

4. ish

thank u st.Jude

5. Sona

Thank you St. Jude. Please continue to intercede for me (you know my prayers). I love you.

6. Eddie

St Jude Thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family, Please watch over Ashley. let her figure this out without hurting herself. Please give me the strength to support her.

7. reb

Thank you St JUDE I came to your shrine in Baltimore MD a week ago and presented you with a world of problems in my life and that of my families.Within a few days you have helped my daughter with a problem which will help her struggles mentally and financially.Thank You.I know this is your miracle and have been trying to spread the word of your miracles to get people to look to you.I know this is only the beginning for you to intercede and with all my heart I know you are with us WHAT A MIRACLE WORKER.PLEASE EVERYONE HAVE FAITH.THIS IS NOT THE FIRST MIRACLE I HAVE HAD THE FORTUNE TO EXPERIENCE

8. JP

Thank you St. Jude from the bottom of my heart! I will always be grateful to you for the comfort you provide through prayer.

9. Lissy

Thank you for answering my prayer so fast! A policeman in a nearby city recognized her. Please help Kaitlin through this rough time, and help us find the proper resources to help her after what she's been through. Life is never easy and there is always something going on, but adolescence is an especially difficult time, so please lend us all your guidance and support. Amen.

10. Eddie

St Jude thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Please as i asked the Lord, help me get thru this year and keep my family safe.

11. Lissy

Please St. Jude help us find Katelyn who went missing over 24 hours ago. She went for a walk around 7:30 in the morning and never came back. Please, she is one of my sister's best friends and Cassandra's twin sister. The police have been informed, but please guide us in the right direction and return her safely to her family. I ask this through your name. Amen

12. Eva

Thank you St Jude for hope and answered prayers. I will trust in providence and pray for your assistance. St Jude, hear our prayers!

13. eddie

St Jude I thank you for all you have done for me and my family. Please continue to hear and answer my prayers.

14. Eddie

St Jude thank you for all you have done for me and my family.

15. eddie

St Jude Thank you for all you do for me and my family. Please continue to hear and answer my prayers.

16. Mike

St Jude - thank you so so much. You always have my back. Medical school exams passed with your aid and assistance. I will be ever mindful of this great favour and will always honour you as my special and powerful patron and to greatfully encourage devotion to you. Amen

17. Paul

St. Jude Thankyou for hearing our prayers and guiding our lives. Please assist my soulmate who is in desperate need of help and guidance to heal hidden wounds and to trust those who love her without ceasing.

Thankyou St Jude.

18. Eva

Thank you St Jude for lifting me up and continuing to help me in ways I could never have thought of. Please hear my prayers, help me to reach my goals and the goals set forth for me by God. Not mine but your will be done heavenly father. Amen.

19. chibuzor a. onyeananam

ST JUDE MY/OUR PATRON SAINT PRAY FOR MY FAMILY THAT MY YOUNGER SISTER WILL BE BLESSED WITH THE FRUIT OF THE WOMB, MY YOUNGEST SISTER MAY FIND WORK AND HER LIFE PARTNER AND GOD TO BLESS THE HEART DESIRE OF MY YOUNGER BROTHER AND MY PARENTS AND MY ELDER BROTHER AND THE ENTIRE FAMILY AMEN HELP ME TO BE FAITHFUL TO MY VOCATION. ST JUDE OUR PATON SAINT PRAY FOR US

20. Eva

Thank you St. Jude for answered prayers and your continued care in ways that I don't always at first see. Please hear our prayers.Amen.