St. Jude Thaddaeus Comments

St. Jude, known as Thaddaeus, was a brother of St. James the Less, and a relative of Our Saviour. St. Jude was one of the 12 Apostles of Jesus. Ancient writers tell us that he preached the Gospel in Judea, Samaria, Idumaea, Syria, Mesopotamia, and Lybia. According to Eusebius, he returned to Jerusalem in the year 62, and assisted at the election of his brother, St. Simeon, as Bishop of Jerusalem. He is an author of an epistle (letter) to ... Continue Reading

1. Christina

Please saint Jude pray for my niece who will be having brain surgery tomorrow to remove a brain tumor. Please help her to have a speedy recovery and that the doctor is able to fully remove everything and that it is not cancerous. Thank you

2. michael

Please Saint Jude pray for my family and I. Protect my family from divorce. Fill my wifes heart with compassion, forgiveness and love. Pray for her to reconsile our relationship.

3. Eva

St Jude, pray for me and all who invoke your aid. I find comfort in my prayers to you and I thank you. Please hear my prayers. Amen.

4. Eddie

St Jude Thank you for all you have helped me with, If ever I needed your help it would be now, please help me deal with Ashley, she has such a bright future I do not want to see it go to waste. Please.

5. Eddie

St Jude Thank you for all you have helped me with. Please hear my prayers, watch over and guid Ashley, Please help protect her and keep her safe. Please help me find the way to help her.

6. Teresa

Thankyou St Jude for answering my prayers and for your great help.

7. Eddie

St Jude Please hear my prayers, help me help Ashley, Keep her safe and clean. Please

8. ish

thank u st.Jude

9. Sona

Thank you St. Jude. Please continue to intercede for me (you know my prayers). I love you.

10. Eddie

St Jude Thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family, Please watch over Ashley. let her figure this out without hurting herself. Please give me the strength to support her.

11. reb

Thank you St JUDE I came to your shrine in Baltimore MD a week ago and presented you with a world of problems in my life and that of my families.Within a few days you have helped my daughter with a problem which will help her struggles mentally and financially.Thank You.I know this is your miracle and have been trying to spread the word of your miracles to get people to look to you.I know this is only the beginning for you to intercede and with all my heart I know you are with us WHAT A MIRACLE WORKER.PLEASE EVERYONE HAVE FAITH.THIS IS NOT THE FIRST MIRACLE I HAVE HAD THE FORTUNE TO EXPERIENCE

12. JP

Thank you St. Jude from the bottom of my heart! I will always be grateful to you for the comfort you provide through prayer.

13. Lissy

Thank you for answering my prayer so fast! A policeman in a nearby city recognized her. Please help Kaitlin through this rough time, and help us find the proper resources to help her after what she's been through. Life is never easy and there is always something going on, but adolescence is an especially difficult time, so please lend us all your guidance and support. Amen.

14. Eddie

St Jude thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Please as i asked the Lord, help me get thru this year and keep my family safe.

15. Lissy

Please St. Jude help us find Katelyn who went missing over 24 hours ago. She went for a walk around 7:30 in the morning and never came back. Please, she is one of my sister's best friends and Cassandra's twin sister. The police have been informed, but please guide us in the right direction and return her safely to her family. I ask this through your name. Amen

16. Eva

Thank you St Jude for hope and answered prayers. I will trust in providence and pray for your assistance. St Jude, hear our prayers!

17. eddie

St Jude I thank you for all you have done for me and my family. Please continue to hear and answer my prayers.

18. Eddie

St Jude thank you for all you have done for me and my family.

19. eddie

St Jude Thank you for all you do for me and my family. Please continue to hear and answer my prayers.

20. Mike

St Jude - thank you so so much. You always have my back. Medical school exams passed with your aid and assistance. I will be ever mindful of this great favour and will always honour you as my special and powerful patron and to greatfully encourage devotion to you. Amen