St. Jude Thaddaeus Comments

St. Jude, known as Thaddaeus, was a brother of St. James the Less, and a relative of Our Saviour. St. Jude was one of the 12 Apostles of Jesus. Ancient writers tell us that he preached the Gospel in Judea, Samaria, Idumaea, Syria, Mesopotamia, and Lybia. According to Eusebius, he returned to Jerusalem in the year 62, and assisted at the election of his brother, St. Simeon, as Bishop of Jerusalem. He is an author of an epistle (letter) to ... Continue Reading

1. Cindy

Thank you St Jude for prayers answered .

2. Eddie

St Jude thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Please help keep Ashley clean and safe.

3. Cristina

Please pray for the desperate situation at hand, that they may show compassion, forgiveness, love or even need. Pray for the family during these difficult times.

4. Eva

St Jude, thank you for answered prayers.

5. victor ap

Thank you St Jude for all the good things you have done for me and my family, Help me find my way and a good job that inspires me. Keep my family together now that we are far away. You now my troubles with church but I will work for an understanding, I will try to serve others as you have helped me in the past. I will continue fighting my addiction with your help. Thanks from my heart

6. Cindy

St Jude: Please help my son at this difficult time to get his life back on track and find happiness with his new opportunity . I am grateful for all of your help in the past .please hear my prayers .Thank you

7. Frances

St Jude, please hear my prayers and grant me my request. St jude please get me out of debt immediately as it is continously growing each month. I ask that you bring my family closer to god each and every day. I ask that you give each one of us a happy, healthy and prosperous life.

8. eddie

St Jude thank you for all you have and continue to help me and my family with.

9. Ann and Mary

Thank you St Jude for blessing my mother during surgery. Please continue to bless her during her healing and her fight against cancer. May God, St Jude and Mother Mary hear our prayers and bless her through her difficult journey.

10. eddie

ST Jude thank you for all you have and continue to help me with. Thank you for helping me get Ashley into College.

11. eddie

St Jude thank you for all you have assisted me and my family with. Thank you for helping me get funding for Ashley. Please keep her safe.

12. jm

Please God and St Jude assist me. 6 months later I am still at this job that gives me intense anxiety & makes me sick every morning I awake to go to work. It has not gotten better with the passage of time no matter how I have tried to make it work. I can't quit and want to stay at the company. I am hoping that you will intercede and that some miracle will happen and I will be transferred back to the organization within the company I used to work for prior to moving to this new job immediately. Also, the dog I am fostering has still not found a home after 9 months of being with me. I pray that a loving forever home that will give her the love, care & security this wonderful dog deserves is found soon.

13. eddie

St Jude thank you for all you have done for me and my family. Please continue to hear and answer my prayers. Please help me find the means to get Ashley into college and keep her safe.

14. eddie

St Jude thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family.

15. waithiraa

St Jude please intercede for all my needs.
    Thanks

16. eddie

St Jude Thank you for all you have done for me and my family. As Ashley turns 18 please help her stay straight.

17. T A Ginson

St. Jude

Many many thanks for the miracle you have done for me in the past. Please now help me to clear my all the debts which is going on increasing by each passing month, I need your help and assistance.

18. Eva

Oh Holy St Jude, hear my prayers, I need your help. Thank you for all answered prayers. Amen.

19. Eddie

St Jude thank you for all you have done for me and my family. Please continue to hear and answer my prayers. Please help me find the funding for Ashley.

20. Sue

I want to praise and thank St Jude for watching over my family and our business.
    Most importantly I pray to you to watch over all our health and to help me release the stress and tension I feel everyday.