St. Jude Thaddaeus Comments

St. Jude, known as Thaddaeus, was a brother of St. James the Less, and a relative of Our Saviour. St. Jude was one of the 12 Apostles of Jesus. Ancient writers tell us that he preached the Gospel in Judea, Samaria, Idumaea, Syria, Mesopotamia, and Lybia. According to Eusebius, he returned to Jerusalem in the year 62, and assisted at the election of his brother, St. Simeon, as Bishop of Jerusalem. He is an author of an epistle (letter) to ... Continue Reading

1. Chanin Luu

Dear St Jude,
    I pray to your daily novena asking you for good health. I recently had surgery and is waiting for the results from biopsy. I pray to St Jude that the results from the biopsy is benign (non-cancerous). I pray daily to you to protect me and to provide me with good health. I am very thankful and grateful to you.

2. tar

Oh most holy apostle St. Jude Thaddeus, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor who delivered the beloved master into the hands of his enemies has cause you to be forgotten by many. but the church honors and envokes you universally as the patron of hopeless cases and of things most despaired of. pray for me, i am so helpless and alone. intercede woth God for me that i may receive the consolation and succor of heaven in all necessities, tribulations and sufferings particularly (mention petition) and that i may praise God with you and all the saints throught eternity. i promise you oh blessed St. Jude to be ever mindful of this great favor granted to me by God and to always homor you as my special and powerful patron and to gratefully encourage devotion to you. Amen

Pray 6x a day and leave 9 copies at the church for 9 consecutive days... have faith, St. Jude is a loving Saint. Through His intercession, God will trully hear our hearts desire.

3. Roses

hello st. jude,

Today i'm starting the 40 days novena for you. Please help me st. jude. For me to get better love and forgiveness.

Love you.

4. Eddie

St Jude, Thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Please continue to hear and answer my prayers. Please help Ashley stay clean.

5. Eddie

St Jude Thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family.

6. Eddie

St Jude Thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Please hear my prayers, help keep Ashley clean and do well in college.

7. jm

Thank you God and St Jude for the good news my mother received about her test. I ask that you will assist me. 7 months later I am still at this job that gives me intense anxiety . It has not gotten better with the passage of time no matter how I have tried to make it work. I can't quit and want to stay at the company. I am hoping that you will intercede and that some miracle will happen and I will be transferred back to the organization within the company I used to work for prior to moving to this new job immediately. Also, the dog I am fostering has still not found a home after 9 months of being with me. I pray that a loving forever home that will give her the love, care & security this wonderful dog deserves is found soon.

8. WorriedMother

Dear Saint Jude,

Please intercede on behalf of my son who is need of much help.

Please allow Jesus and the Blessed Mother, The Holy Spirit, God The Father to guide David's path.

Thank you dear Saint Jude. Amen.

9. LA

Thank you dear Sacred Heart and St. Jude for answering my prayer.

10. Monique

Thank you St. Jude for being with me and helping me on my most needed time of help. Thank you St. Jude for answering and helping me so much and were always there for me!!!! I promised you that you will be always my patron saint and my favorite !!! Thank you St. Jude for not only answering my prayer but but also hearing ALL of my prayers!!!! Amen !!!!

11. Eddie

St Jude thank you for all you have done for me and my family. please hear and answer my prayers.

12. Nan

Thank you St. Jude.

13. eddie

St Jude Thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family. Thank you

14. Eva

Thank you S Jude!!!

15. Regina

Thank you St. Jude for answering my prayers.

16. Eddie

St Jude thank you for all you have and continue to do for me and my family

17. eddie

St Jude Thank you for all you have helped me with Please watch over Ashley as she enters college and help her see that staying clean is the way to go.

18. Mary

St.Jude, Thank you for prayers answered and the help you have given me and my family. Please continue to watch over us.

19. Patti

Thank you Saint Jude, for being with me everyday.

20. eddie

St Jude Thank you for all you have helped and assisted me with. Please continue to help me. Thank you for helping me get Ashley in college and please help me keep her clean and safe.