St. Jude Thaddaeus Comments

St. Jude, known as Thaddaeus, was a brother of St. James the Less, and a relative of Our Saviour. St. Jude was one of the 12 Apostles of Jesus. Ancient writers tell us that he preached the Gospel in Judea, Samaria, Idumaea, Syria, Mesopotamia, and Lybia. According to Eusebius, he returned to Jerusalem in the year 62, and assisted at the election of his brother, St. Simeon, as Bishop of Jerusalem. He is an author of an epistle (letter) to ... Continue Reading

1. CT
    1 month ago

I would like to thank St Jude for his help in obtaining a miracle for my son, who so needed an operation and was quickly granted one. Thank you also for his recovery and I hope your love and guidance will continue to help so many needy people

2. mj
    1 month ago

I recently had my holiday vacation and went back home to Manila. I wanted to maximize my stay there because it was home to me. Upon booking my flight the only available schedule to go back to HK(my place of work) was on a Friday and I desperately wanted ton spend the weekend with Family. Hesitantly I booked the flight back but I was hoping to get rescheduled. During the last few days of my vacation, I made a lot of phone calls trying to get the last convenient evening flight back to HK.I was told by a good number of booking agents I spoke with that it was IMPOSSIBLE. Considering I was a frequent flyer and a valued member of their club, I thought that I had no choice when I was given that information, after all you never turn down a request from a valued customer unless there was no way to give it to him.

I never really gave serious thought to St.Jude, but for some reason I decided to say a quick prayer and asked him to help me.

Long story short, on the morning of my supposed flight, while preparing to leave the house I was staying in, I felt like I should hope against hope and give the airline another call. Its as if someone urged me to do it, because its not something I normally do.

Upon giving my info to the agent, she informed me that a seat "just opened up" for me. Though there was a very very minimal fee as it was an upgrade. I was quite surprised because this was the class that I've been trying to get for days.

I went to the airport and happily paid the very small upgrade fee, upon reaching the boarding gate I was informed that my seat was again upgraded for free.

This situation might be considered "a lucky event" but you need to know that this happened during the holiday season when no one could get seats on airlines!

Im posting this as a testament to the power of prayer to st.jude.

Im seeking his intercession in another intention Im praying for. This time its for him to ask God to touch the heart of my greedy former landlord, so that my security deposit in my old flat be refunded. I hope his answer will be again as swift as it was the first time. I now take the devotion to st.jude seriously.

3. Bernadette
    2 months ago

Dear St Jude,
    Please pray for me and help me to find out what is holding me back from being who God wants me to be. If I could figure out what I need for my emotional health, I think I could then work on being the best version of myself. I ask this through Christ Jesus.

4. sal
    2 months ago

Please pray for me St Jude, that I may recover my land, I feel anxiety aof nd loneliness because it, please intercede my St Jude.

5. Everistus
    3 months ago

Saint Jude of the impossible cases help me this morment of my life, intercede on my behalf , as I'm going back to my country to start a new life help me IN every aspect of my life , help me to be more strong in faith,hope and strengthen me every day of my life to be more close to GOD. Take fear off from me and give me the strength and happiness I have bee searching for. All this and every other thing i asked through JESUS CHRIST OYR LORD AMEN.

6. Benedicta
    4 months ago

Thank you dear st. Jude for answering my prayers. You are a miracle worker and has brought joy in my family when hope was faint. Truly, with your intercession, the children of God cannot be deprived. Continue to assist me, all who venerate and seek your help. Thank God almighty for you, my adorable miracle worker. I love you.

7. Veronica
    5 months ago

I am publishing this as promised.

I prayed this Novena to St. Jude 9 times in a row for 9 consecutive days then promised to publish on the last day.

Glorious Apostle, St. Jude Thaddeus, I salute you through the Sacred Heart of Jesus. Through His Heart, I praise and thank God for all the blessings He has bestowed upon you. I implore you through His love to look upon me with compassion. Do not despise my poor prayer. Do not let my trust be confounded. God has granted to you the privilege of aiding mankind in the most desperate cases. Oh come to my aid that I may praise the mercies of God. All my life I will be your greatful client until I can thank you in heaven.

(Mention your requests.)

St. Jude pray for us and for all who invoke your aid. AMEN.

Thank you St. Jude for prayers answered.

8. Elizabeth
    6 months ago

Thank you St Jude for answering my Novena. I have started another Novena and with your help my Grandson will find what he,s looking for

9. nancy
    8 months ago

dear St Jude, I ask that you please help me through my fanacial problems and guide me in the right direction. Thank you Nancy

10. Teresa
    9 months ago

Thank you St. Jude for answering my prayers, more than once.

11. Faithful
    10 months ago

St. Jude, I wish to thank you in helping me get a new position and I pray for your continued support for a smooth transition. As always, thank you for being by my side during the dark times and showing me the light that helped to keep me going.

12. Jane
    10 months ago

Dear St. Jude Thaddeus,
    I kindly ask you to please intercede to Jesus for my brother, William. He is in a bad situation where he receive a "Quit" notice and could possibly lead to eviction from his apartment with no where at the moment to go too. He has epilepsy and no money, nor job because trying to get on Social Security Disability. He also has marriage problems. He is a good person and has come to get to know Jesus and enjoys going to church. He needs help this week especially. Also, counseling to help make very serious decisions in his life.

I ask you and others to pray for him that his finances to improve so he can live somewhere. He is on the point of homelessness. I also ask for prayer that he receives MASS HEALTH INSURANCE so he can get his epilepsy medicine each month.

13. jocelyn
    11 months ago

St Jude thank you so much for helping me with my present situation, please continue to answers all my prayers, i will be grateful to you to be my personal Saint, and please help
    Leoni my sister to find a job. i love you so much.
    . i

14. Faithful
    11 months ago

St. Jude, I pray to you that I can get this job to better use my skills to help others, the community, and support my family as soon as possible. Thank you for always being with me during this difficult time and helping me get through it.

15. CH
    11 months ago

Dear Saint Jude, Thank you from the bottom of my heart for hearing and answering my prayers to you! Please continue to watch over me and assist me in this area of need as I continue my prayers and devotion to you.

16. Debbie
    11 months ago

Thank you St.Jude for favors and miracles granted by your intercession to Our Lord Jesus Christ to enable life saving surgery and recovery for my sister and I. Thank you truely for this miracle to take place and that I was granted time off work. I pray in thanksgiving for answered prayers and other favors granted!

17. Adriana Rebekah
    11 months ago

Dear all,

Please pray to St.Jude when you are feeling miserable, sad or troubled. I had been very stress over some financial issues and was losing hope. I was feeling all these negative emotions when I started praying to St.Jude 3 days ago.

I prayed with all my heart and I bear in mind whilst praying to honor him & encourage devotion to him when my prayers are answered.

AMEN!AMEN!AMEN! It was answered in just 3 days. I am grateful & still amazed by how St.Jude perform this miracle on me. Now, I know he is listening & are with us when we pray to him. Also, we have to be patient & believe.

I ask all of you to keep your promises when prayers are answered & please encourage devotion to St. Jude every now & then.

I believe in the power of God more & more now each day.

Thank you St. Jude for my prayers answered after 3 days! In my heart & in my mind I knew it was you when I was seeing the miracle happening before my eyes. You gave me back my hope. For that I thank you St. Jude.

I will pray for everyone here who are in despair. Worry not. Just have faith, pray with all your heart & believe!

18. Vivian
    11 months ago

Thank you St. Jude, please continue to hear and answer my prayers. I need your help. I will continue my devotion to you and pray for you.
    Amen

19. jacob de victhor
    11 months ago

Dear st Jude,
    save us from the wicked hands of british witch and their vampire followers..protect the world from these people and their cruel acts..they are trying to create a vampire world to torture good people..never allow them to eat people alive...

20. Dawn
    11 months ago

Saint Jude, Thank you for hearing my prayers and I will be forever grateful and give devotion to you please answer my prayers