St. Jude Thaddaeus Comments

St. Jude, known as Thaddaeus, was a brother of St. James the Less, and a relative of Our Saviour. St. Jude was one of the 12 Apostles of Jesus. Ancient writers tell us that he preached the Gospel in Judea, Samaria, Idumaea, Syria, Mesopotamia, and Lybia. According to Eusebius, he returned to Jerusalem in the year 62, and assisted at the election of his brother, St. Simeon, as Bishop of Jerusalem. He is an author of an epistle (letter) to ... Continue Reading

1. nancy
    1 month ago

dear St Jude, I ask that you please help me through my fanacial problems and guide me in the right direction. Thank you Nancy

2. Teresa
    1 month ago

Thank you St. Jude for answering my prayers, more than once.

3. Faithful
    3 months ago

St. Jude, I wish to thank you in helping me get a new position and I pray for your continued support for a smooth transition. As always, thank you for being by my side during the dark times and showing me the light that helped to keep me going.

4. Jane
    3 months ago

Dear St. Jude Thaddeus,
    I kindly ask you to please intercede to Jesus for my brother, William. He is in a bad situation where he receive a "Quit" notice and could possibly lead to eviction from his apartment with no where at the moment to go too. He has epilepsy and no money, nor job because trying to get on Social Security Disability. He also has marriage problems. He is a good person and has come to get to know Jesus and enjoys going to church. He needs help this week especially. Also, counseling to help make very serious decisions in his life.

I ask you and others to pray for him that his finances to improve so he can live somewhere. He is on the point of homelessness. I also ask for prayer that he receives MASS HEALTH INSURANCE so he can get his epilepsy medicine each month.

5. jocelyn
    4 months ago

St Jude thank you so much for helping me with my present situation, please continue to answers all my prayers, i will be grateful to you to be my personal Saint, and please help
    Leoni my sister to find a job. i love you so much.
    . i

6. Faithful
    4 months ago

St. Jude, I pray to you that I can get this job to better use my skills to help others, the community, and support my family as soon as possible. Thank you for always being with me during this difficult time and helping me get through it.

7. CH
    4 months ago

Dear Saint Jude, Thank you from the bottom of my heart for hearing and answering my prayers to you! Please continue to watch over me and assist me in this area of need as I continue my prayers and devotion to you.

8. Debbie
    4 months ago

Thank you St.Jude for favors and miracles granted by your intercession to Our Lord Jesus Christ to enable life saving surgery and recovery for my sister and I. Thank you truely for this miracle to take place and that I was granted time off work. I pray in thanksgiving for answered prayers and other favors granted!

9. Adriana Rebekah

Dear all,

Please pray to St.Jude when you are feeling miserable, sad or troubled. I had been very stress over some financial issues and was losing hope. I was feeling all these negative emotions when I started praying to St.Jude 3 days ago.

I prayed with all my heart and I bear in mind whilst praying to honor him & encourage devotion to him when my prayers are answered.

AMEN!AMEN!AMEN! It was answered in just 3 days. I am grateful & still amazed by how St.Jude perform this miracle on me. Now, I know he is listening & are with us when we pray to him. Also, we have to be patient & believe.

I ask all of you to keep your promises when prayers are answered & please encourage devotion to St. Jude every now & then.

I believe in the power of God more & more now each day.

Thank you St. Jude for my prayers answered after 3 days! In my heart & in my mind I knew it was you when I was seeing the miracle happening before my eyes. You gave me back my hope. For that I thank you St. Jude.

I will pray for everyone here who are in despair. Worry not. Just have faith, pray with all your heart & believe!

10. Vivian
    4 months ago

Thank you St. Jude, please continue to hear and answer my prayers. I need your help. I will continue my devotion to you and pray for you.
    Amen

11. jacob de victhor

Dear st Jude,
    save us from the wicked hands of british witch and their vampire followers..protect the world from these people and their cruel acts..they are trying to create a vampire world to torture good people..never allow them to eat people alive...

12. Dawn
    4 months ago

Saint Jude, Thank you for hearing my prayers and I will be forever grateful and give devotion to you please answer my prayers

13. Carol Scioscia
    4 months ago

Blessed St. Jude please hear my prayers. My husband lost his job in January, we have had no income for 5 weeks. Blessed St. Jude he has not even heard from unemployment yet. My husband is a good, honest hard worker. Please help him St. Jude, he is becoming very discouraged and depressed. I am praying he gets a good job that he deserves. I am praying we will be able to pay our debts and keep the roof over our head. With my devotion to you-Thank you for listening to my prayers.

14. Eva
    4 months ago

Thank you St Jude from the bottom of my heart for hearing my prayer and helping me. Now and always, thank you St Jude!

15. Vince
    4 months ago

Dear St Jude. Please continue to hear and answer my prayers. I need your help.
    I will continue my devotion to you and pray for you.
    Amen

16. ellie
    4 months ago

St. Jude, Thank You for helping my family during our time of desperation. Please continue to pray for us.

17. Eddie
    5 months ago

St Jude, I promised over a year ago to publish my thanks to you for all you have done for me. I found this avenue and have been doing it daily since then. I wish to thank you for all the assistance and help you have provided me and my family. Please continue to hear and answer my prayer and keep my family safe.
    Lord I tried once again to also publish my thanks but have not been able to. So please continue to hear my prayers, keep Ashley Clean and get her the help she needs. Thank you Lord

18. Beverly
    5 months ago

I am making several novenas to St.Jude. My first novena request had insight on the 8th day that things were moving in the right direction, by the 9th day, St. Jude answered my prayers. Thank you St. Jude.

Beverly

19. eddie
    5 months ago

St Jude thank you for all you have done for me and my family Please continue to hear and asnwer my prayers. Please keep Ashley clean so she can finish college. Lord Thank you for all your blessings .

20. john
    5 months ago

Thank you saint jude for the strength u give me and may u continue helping me now and in my family's future. Saint jude pray for us