St. Isabel of France Comments

Sister of St. Louis and daughter of King Louis VIII of France and Blanche of Castile, she refused offers of marriage from several noble suitors to continue her life of virginity consecrated to God. She ministered to the sick and the poor, and after the death of her mother, founded the Franciscan Monastery of the Humility of the Blessed Virgin Mary at Longchamps in Paris. She lived there in austerity but never became a nun and refused to become ... Continue Reading

1. Lauren

I used this for my Confirmation name, too! It's such a pretty name.

2. italia

i chose this as my confirmation name because i love the name Isabel its o pretty and it =goes good with my name

3. Lor

hey ! Im tasking it for my confirmation name
    I love the name Bella
    Everyone with the name roxs !

4. izzy

she is so awesome!!!!!!!!!!
    I LOVE the name!!!!!!!!!!!

5. izabel

i do not know who she is but hey!!

6. bella

i love saint Isabella! :)

7. 5 years ago

She rocks

8. isabel

i love saints so much and espeshily love saint isabel