St. Isabel of France Comments

Sister of St. Louis and daughter of King Louis VIII of France and Blanche of Castile, she refused offers of marriage from several noble suitors to continue her life of virginity consecrated to God. She ministered to the sick and the poor, and after the death of her mother, founded the Franciscan Monastery of the Humility of the Blessed Virgin Mary at Longchamps in Paris. She lived there in austerity but never became a nun and refused to become ... Continue Reading

1. Joseph Mathew
    8 months ago

St. Isabel, please continue to remember me in your prayers.

2. gen
    8 months ago

Please pray for us all that we maybe made worthy of the promises of Christ - please pray that we will be guided in our daily lives to imitate Christ & help us proclaim His goodness through our daily words & actions

3. Henri
    8 months ago

St. Isabel, please pray for my wife.

4. Isabel Rani

St Isabel Pray for me.Plshelp me my mother need a house.

5. Megan

Dear Saint Isabel pray for me and all my brothers and sisters in these troubling times of perversity and degradation of society,ask the Lord to heal my spirit which is troubled and laden
    with demons.I pray dear Isabel my sister I beg of you to heal me; I have been swallowed up by the current evils of my country and it is leading my Love Christ away from me; please plead for mercy and ask Him to heal me so that I might obey Him.Amen.

6. judy

Does anyone know of any specific miracles that she performed?

7. judy

I have to do a report on St. Isabel. Does anyone have more information on her?

8. angella

saint Isabel please pray for me and the whole catholic church that is remains in unity for the glorification of our lord Jesus Christ. I put before you all the sick suffering and dying please be there to comfort them. for the pregnant women please pray for them. amen.

9. UEMON.BENETITO

Ilove you saint Isabel pray for us

10. Raj Ambrose

Dear Saint,

Pray for the Holy Father that he spends the rest of his life in prayer and meditation, constantly praying for the guidance of the Holy Spirit to the Church. Intercede for his good health and peace of mind to the rest of his life as he awaits to receive the crown of life which the Lord has prepared for those who love him. May he be blessed and protected for his sacrifices for the church. May his successor imitate and walk in his footsteps leading the Church in truth and wisdom. Let the spirit of the Lord protect the Church from the wolves of homosexual cardinals, bishops and priests. Amen.

11. Joseph Mathew

St. Isabel, please pray for us.

12. Mona

Please pray for Jacob that he finds peace and the right path, for his mother that the doctors can slow the progression of the dementia and for all cancer patients that we deal with our disease with grace and dignity. Thank you.

13. chet bas

happy belated feast day St. Isabel of France. please intercede for my mom and i. thank you

14. M

Maria Garcia-

I believe that the saint you're looking for is Saint Elizabeth, mother of John the Baptist.
    Hope this helps! :)

15. Maria Garcia

I'm sorry but the St Isabel information I was looking for was of St Isabel cousin of virgin Marry the one who was sterile and god blessed her with a child.

16. Nicole

This was helpful, but it is a boatload of information to read through, and it would really help if there was a summary at the bottom to understand better.

17. Clara

This was very helpful. I have to do a paper in my confirmation II class. And it helped me write my paper on this beautiful saint.
    Thanks so such for the help.
    Clara R.

18. Pam

Is the name Saint Issabella beside French Italian, but is it also Spanish, Mexican

19. Charlotte