St. Alena Comments

Martyr born near Brussels, Belgium. Born into a pagan family, Alena became a Christian in secret. She was arrested and martyred during a secret ceremony of the Holy Eucharist. Continue Reading

1. Angelina

My mom was gunna name me this im using this name 4 confirmation

2. Alicia

i know . me too . but i need to do a report for confirmation on my confirmation name;; but i need way more info . :/

3. Josie

omg me 2!!! :D lol i like this name and the saint

4. Ashley

same here. i wanna use it as my confirmation name. its so pretty&& my uncles mom was named this and she died right before i was born :(

5. Amanda

I need MORE information about this name for my confirmation class too! :)

6. Kelly

I LOVE this name...but not enough information hahahahaha

7. nel

i need more information for my confimation !! lol

8. AnaMaria

i need more info for my project.or else i will fail 4 sure....

9. Miley

Thats a pretty name!!!! I might use it for my confirmation name!!

10. Sarah

I'm thinking about using St. Alena for my confirmation name. But I wish she had more information...

11. Casey

I think Alena is a pretty name. Its hard to find info on her but, I think she is a great saint to do even if there is no info. I am going to fail my project.

12. kimm

hi im doing this saint

13. lorette c

hi, id just like to say that st. alena is the best saint ever, its like she understands me! sometimes i can feel her presence in mine, its like were one! i dream about her often and have tried to publish many book about her. i advise everyone to research this wonderfully saint thoroughly as she will steal your heart just as she had done to me!
    believe in your saint and she will believe in you!
    love from loretta c. xoxox

14. Lucy

Looking for a confirmation name and it is so hard to find a name.. I like this one but there's not too much information on it! :(

15. marissa

I HAVE 2 do this otherwise i have 2 take 2 years of preparation 4 confirmation AGAIN!

16. Kelly

i have to do this for a project, too.

17. kim

im looking for a saint to do to. its so hard to find a name.

18. Alicia

i'm not getting confirmed but i still have to do the project. :)

19. Jessica

hey, im lookin for a confirmation name too.

20. Stephanie

OMG i so agree im looking for a confirmation name so and i cant find one!!