St. Alena Comments

Martyr born near Brussels, Belgium. Born into a pagan family, Alena became a Christian in secret. She was arrested and martyred during a secret ceremony of the Holy Eucharist. Continue Reading

1. Lulu

omg im using this name as my confirmation name cuz its soooooooo pretty!! i just googled St alena and i found so many good articles on her!! it really does work!

2. ryyy

OMG i need to find a name anyone recommend one ?

3. Katie

I am using this saint for my confirmation, there is not much information on this website, does anyone have any good websites with lots of information on this saint ?

4. Sara

I need a saint for my confirmation, but there isn't enough information for me to really learn about St. Alena!

5. Elizabeth

i need a confirmation name ....but i can't find one :(

6. Allison

I needed a saint for my confirmation and this was the closest one to my name that i could find. i just wish there was more information because i have to do a whole research project on our saint and its due soon...

7. lilliana

this is a nice saints name, i just wish it had more info since my confirmation is coming up soon.

8. Angiie

Need more info Confirmation too!!!

9. lourdes

i need a lot more info its my confirmation

10. Annika

I am going to use this name for Confirmation but yeah it does need more Info for my Saint

11. Cassidy

Im going to use this name as confirmation name too!!!!!

12. chanee

i used this name for my confirmation already, but it does need more info

13. Arianna

Im using this name for my Confirmation!

14. grace

i love this name and im going to use it for my confirmation name too!!!

15. Kara

needs more info, defiantly!!!

16. cala

This is a beautiful name, but i need way more info!

17. Kendall

I really like this name! Its going to be my Confirmation name.. I'm really looking forward to my Confirmation this Sunday!! :)

18. Caroline

This was going to be my confirmation name in memory of my aunt Ellen. But if i choose it i need way more information!!

19. Catherine

I have to do a project on a saint 4 church :( i like this name cause it sounds cool so i think ill do this saint

20. Alyssa