St. Aldegunais Comments

Virgin and abess, also known as Adelgundis, Aldegonde, or Orgonne. She was a member of the royal family of the Merovingians and was raised by two saints: St. Walbert and St. Bertila, her parents. The family resided in the Hainault region of Flanders, a region of the Low Countries. Aldegundis reflused offers of marriage from other nobles and received the veil from St. Amandius, the bishop of Maastricht. She followed this ceremony of acceptance ... Continue Reading

1. Joseoh Mathew
    7 months ago

St. Aldegundis, please continue to remember me in your prayers.

2. Mariaa
    8 months ago

Dear st. Aldegunais, please please please pray that I will be healed today and that my children will never be found with the genetic mutation that causes my illness.

3. ELIZABETH WAYUA
    8 months ago

Awesome. St Aldegundis pray for me that I may follow your ways too pray for the whole world that the Lord may see us through

4. maria

Saint Aldegundis,thank you for all the blessing and pls. pray for my healing and for my family..pray for us..thank you

5. jennifer gelderbloem

Dearest Saint Aldegunais Please pray for my husband. he is involved in building a temple for a group of people who does not believe in JESUS and that He is the Son of God, God the Son who rose from the dead. Please pray that as a Catholic...he will become fervent in his faith and rather lead others with whom he is working, to come to know,love and serve Jesus instead. Thank you and pray for continued blessings upon my family.

6. Raj Ambrose

Dear Saint,

Please pray for me to become a staunch believer in Christ. Help me to overcome the temptations of the evil one and prepare myself for a perfect sacrifice for our Beloved God through our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

7. Joseph Mathew

St. Aldegunais, please continue to pray for me

8. Anthonia Ugorji

St. Aldegunais, pray for us, heal Tochukwu Desmond Obiakor my 6yr old friend who is dieing of leukemia, grant him total healing,Amen.

9. christopher

St.Aldegunais please pray for me and my family
    God Bless us all
    Amen

10. Emmanuel Tio

January 30, 2013

Dear God,

Weak as we are, Your saints make us strong to endure forever for the love of You. Thank you for giving me another year of my life. With Your angels, saints and martyrs, may Your will be done on earth as in heaven and may I join Your Infinite Goodness through Christ, Our Lord, in union with the Power of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Thank You, God, for Your saints made peoples' lives happy, strong and holy. Praise to You, forever!

11. general unknwon anonymous usmc ****

30th jan 2013:st aldegunais pray for us!

12. uchenna

saint. Aldegunais please pray for me because am in a very difficult situation and protect me from the evil ones in Jesus name Amen.

13. tuthake

St. Aldegunais, please pray for my four children's purity, i.e. physically and mentally. Thank you.

Hello everyone...how do you remember all the saints and their fest days? Thanks.

14. Alexandria

Her feast day is on my birthday too!!! :)

15. Ruth

Not sure if this is where I could ask but, is there anyway I could receive the Saint of the Day earlier in the day? I use to get these at 4a.m., but now I dont get them til about 3p.m. I home school my kids and we talk about the saint of the day but can't do it when they come so late in the day. I even un subscribed waited 1 day & re subscribed to se if that would help. Thank you.
    God bless, Ruth p.s. I've tried looking where to "contact us" but doesn't allows emails/questions in it

16. Joseph Mathew

Dear St. Aldegundis, Please pray for me to be fully dependent upon God in all that I do. Thank You.

17. christie

St. Aldegunais, sweet saint heal all our physical and spiritual wounds today, through God's mercy. Keep us comfortable, comforted and peaceful. Amen.

18. Roger Milner

I am Just an beliver in Chriat an have been been for half a centuary, I think that the reson that there wer so many Saints in one family is just that they belived in Christ being the only beggon Son of God, and with that belive that their souls will be saved, don't you think? maybe that is why Satan is so commited in Destorying the Family and remaking the Family the way is wants.. Any way to hurt God, but in the End God will win.

19. Joseph Mathew

Dear St. Aldegundis,
    Pray for me to be firm and committed in serving God!

20. Michael Roach

I really look forward to this site. But I must wonder...how is it that so many saints come from families with another saint, or, even, an entire family of saints? Am I a saint because I associate with a saint, an honest-to-God true saint? I don't enjoy being sarcastic with your editors, but, I read oftentimes short bios of saints that sound truthful, and they have even questioned the validity of why certains saints ARE saints. Please comment on this. How can this be? Respectfully, Michael
    Texas