St. Faith Comments

St. Faith's feast day is October 6th. Her unreliable legend is that she was haled before Dacian, procurator at Agen, France, for her Christianity during Diocletian's persecution of the Christians. She was then tortured to death for her Christianity on a red-hot brazier. Also executed with her was St. Alberta (March 11th); when some of the spectators objected, Dacian had them beheaded. Continue Reading

1. Magdalene

I chose faith for my daughter's baptisimal name but was told it is not a saint. that was before I learnt that it's a saint name, I will try again during her first communion, and I am going to print this article as a proof.

2. lexii

omg this igonna be my conformation name!!!!!!!!!! soo excited now

3. Mackenzie

Faith is going to be my conformation name. Just got done with my saint report. -Mackenzie Marie Faith- :)

4. Lianna

I am thinkin about using either faith or ava as my conformation name. I ca see it now: Lianna Paige Faith.

5. Olivia

Does anyone know the full name???

Im choosing her as my Confirmation name cuz Faith is my middle name :))

6. Clo

I'm choosing this for my confirmation name too! :) She sounds like such a brave and moral girl. @vampire lover: Her prayer is:
    'Almighty God, who kindled the flame of love in the heart of your servant and our Patron, St. Faith, the teenage girl who lived and died for her belief in the risen Lord - give us the same strength and courage to witness to your Truth - so that we may look forward to a time when there will be an end to evil, suffering and sorrow; and that all people may be united in the ways of justice and of peace.Through Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.'
    God Bless :)

7. Tammy

LOL, everyone comment here is about confirmation. That's why I'm here too.

8. maeve

this is def. my convo name :-) <3

9. faythe

that is my name!

10. Talia

Talia Elizabeth Faith<3 Ahhh. Beautiful. WHO AGREES THIS NAME IS AWESOMEE? (:

11. natalie

I'm choosing this as my confirmation name:)

12. katelyn

I am choosing this as my confirmation name!

13. derp

i think this is a beautiful name , derp faith, i think it goes beautufly

14. Briella Peyton

Briella Peyton Faith.. Love it!

15. Lucinda

I am so excited to use her as my confirmation name :) Lucinda Rose Faith goes very well. Thank you saint Faith :)

16. ci xx <3 xx

im picking this as my confirmation name.... it is a lovely name xx

17. Annie

I used Faith as my Confirmation name. I don't have a second name so I'm Annie Faith! Lovely name

18. Unknown

My confermation name !!! :) Thanks !!!

19. MYSTERIOUS PERSON

THIS IS MY CONFIRMATION NAME

20. katie

I am picking Faith the name is ssooo coool !!!!!!!!!!
    :) :P