St. Emily de Vialar Comments

St. Emily de Vialar, Virgin, Foundress of the Sisters of St. Joseph "of the Apparition" Anne Marguerite Adelaide Emily de Vialar was the eldest child and only daughter of Baron James Augustine de Vialar and his wife Antoinette, daughter of that Baron de Portal who was physician-in-ordinary to Louis XVIII and Charles X of France. She was born at Gaillac in Languedoc in 1797. At the age of fifteen she was removed from school in Paris ... Continue Reading

1. Emilio

Through your intercession may Emily accept ma proposal 2engage her 2be ma life partner. Pray 4 us that we engage before the end of September and commit 2 love one another. AMEN

2. Joseph Mathew

St. Emily de Vialer, kindly intercede for me and my family members to be in union with God and the church in all our thoughts and actions.

3. Raj Ambrose

Dear Saint,

Please pray for Pope Francis and France. Let the land which produced so many saints turn back to her faith and depart from her evil ways of promoting gay marriage, abortion etc. Let her past glories of producing saints return to her. Let Europe, which became prosperous under Christian faith, realize her arrogance which is taking her closer to extinction, repent and return to the mercy of our Lord. The land once was rich with faith is now getting rotten with heresy. Enlighten her leaders that they may foresee their destruction towards which they are moving, seek the blessings of our Lord and his forgiveness. Strengthen the Pope to send zealous missionaries to preach the gospel to Europe and sow the seed of faith for the coming generation in order to lead their souls to the Kingdom of God. Graciously Grant peace to my in-laws and my wife and children. Amen.

4. christopher antony

St.Emily de Vialar I pray 2 you and all the saints I pray for your blessing in my work
    I ask you 2 pray for my family and friends everywere
    God Bless us all
    Amen

5. Claudia

Dear St. Emily,

Happy Feast Day and thank you for all that you have done for the Catholic Church and I am very proud of you.
    Today, right now is also the funeral of my cousin Jennifer. She was a very helpful and selfless person. Please pray for her that she is happily rejoicing her meeting with God in Heaven now.
    Please pray for her. Amen.

6. Trinbagonian

St. Emily help my dad who is recovering from Hernia operation. Pray for him. Thank you. I give God the glory for you.

7. Lauren :)

She is an amaizing saint and Emily is deffinently my confirmation name! :)

8. Susan

This site is my favorite. I was educated by Sisters of St. Joseph in Michigan in the 60's, and am thankful everyday for their good example. They truly were a group of educated, liberated women. I've often said, they were truly the first women's libbers, they just went about their fine work and education quietly. I did not know about their origins until now. Glad to read more about them.

9. Mona

Please Saint Emily de Vialar, please pray for Jacob that he finds the right path and for his parents that they find the strenght and wisdom to guide him, Thank you.

10. Joseph Mathew

Thanks for your intercession, St. Emily; I am now fully recovered from hernia after the second operation and am physically well and fit. Please continue to pray for us.

11. Saralinda

Her congregation was "Sisters of St. Joseph of the Apparition." Okay, what was the appariton to which this names refers?

12. Bridget

I find this site an inspiration and very informative, please keep up the good work.

Thank you for giving me more information on our Saints.

13. emily omondi

woou my name is emily am a sister. st emily pray for me.i never knew that iwas also a st thank you.

14. Kalanzi Emily

Dear St Emily,
    I have grown spiritually due to your intercession. May your prayers help me in my studies completion Jan 2012 reg no. 205022181 Makerere University, and all my hearts desires....Amen

15. Emily

i love this website

16. Georgia

I think this site is very helpful for when I do my school work. THANK YOU

17. annkara

dear st Emily i adore you are just like me want to help the sick and the poor just like you im glade my teacher pick you as my saint for a project.

18. Emily

Dear St. Emily reading your biography helped me a lot. I have to write a paragraph about you for my confirmation and I hope that when the day of my confirmation comes I hope you are there with me giving me the blessing of confirmation. Also when the day of my 15 comes help my parents realize that the only thing I want for my 15 is their love and support throughout my life. Also give me the strength, and brains so that i can finish high school and enter the world of college. Im not a very religious person but this article made me realize that even though you had hernia you still worked and worked and worked and dealed with it. And also please bless my family and friends that I love very much, and also my puppy Coco.

19. Constancia Calunsod

Dear St.Emily, please pray for me everyday. My daughter is suffering from thyroid cancer, please pray for her too. Thank you very much

20. Joseph Mathew

Dear St. Emily, Please intercede for me, because I am sufferring from the same disease that you had! I had been operated once, but it has recurred. Pleas pray for me for the next surgery, to be carried out shortly.