St. Cajetan Comments

In 1523, the Church was in sad shape. People could not get the spiritual nourishment they needed from the large numbers of uneducated and even immoral priests who took their money but returned nothing. When good priests and laypeople turned to the hierarchy for help, they found leaders at best apathetic and indifferent to their concerns. How should a good Catholic respond to this situation? We all known how Luther and others responded -- by ... Continue Reading

1. Anne

Dear St. Cajetan, please help me to find full-time employment. I have been unemployed for six months and been on several interviews but no one will hire me. Please help me to put my best foot forward and win a steady job to help us pay our bills. Thank you for your help. Lord please forgive my sins. Amen.

2. Jude Thaddeus Ezenta

St Cajetan please I beg you to Intercede for me to get a Good Job to work hard to put my mind and heart in it.Thank you for Interceding on my behalf.

3. Ann

St. Catejan patron saint of jobseekers and St. Joseph provider for his Holy family intercede for me. If it is for the highest good of all concerned, may Creator help me in new job.

4. Sylvester Ernest

Ohh St Cajeta, paaatron of Job Seekers, help me in my current job i am doing now, to be an Obedient in the office and those around, interceed for me, Oh mother mary, mother of Our lord, interceed for through ur beloved son, to forgive me my sins

5. Feronia Moujing

Dear St.Cajetan,

Please intercede my petitions to the Heavenly Father that may the application of my posting in the Government Primary School will be processed successfully and smoothly immediately and may I will get a positive response as soon as possible.

St.Cajetan please pray for me that I may get the career soon and pray for me also that God will touch the heart and open the eyes of the officers who in-charge in my application to give me chance to have my posting. I am desperately need a stable career in teaching and stable income.

St.Cajetan, please pray to Jesus Lord to have mercy on me that may I will be patient and put my strong belief and faith in God.

All this I ask through the intercession of St.Cajetan and Mother Mary. I pray in Jesus name. Thank You Lord. Amen.

St.Cajetan pray for me and hear me. Thank You St.Cajetan.

6. Mary

Dear St. Cajetan, please intercede and pray for me to find a good job. I have been unemployed for so long and I have given up hope of finding one. Please help me get a job soon so I may keep my house and pay my bills and eat. I ask in Jesus' name. Amen. Thank you.

7. geri

Please St.Cajetan help my son get the job that he is suppose to interview for on your feastday...Dear God provide him with the necessary answers to finally get this position that he is so qualified for....

8. L

THANK YOU FOR HELPING MY SON GET HIS NEW TEACHING JOB. I AM STILL IN NEED OF YOUR HELP WITH OUR FINANCES AND OUR BAD LUCK RECENTLY. I WILL CONTINUE TO PRAY TO YOU AND PROMOTE PRAYER TO YOU.

9. Frank

St. Cajetan, please intercede and pray for me that I may further my career. After many disapointments and people who have used me for their benefit please put me in a position to prove to all that they made mistakes in passing me up for jobs. i have assisted as many as possible in their search as well as interviewing skills. I ask that you please assist me in getting to a place I know where i can be most helpful to others

10. Gloria

Dear St. Cajetan, patron saint of job seekers, please intercede and pray for me. I have been looking for a job for so long. please help me to find a good and permanent job so I can support my family and myself. Forgive my sins Lord and please help me.

11. Marie

Dear St. Cajetan,

Please help me in my quest in obtaining employment in my field. I have been out of work for nearly two years and was able to obtain a part-time job at nearly minimum wage to help me through the job search process. Please remove all the blockages that are preventing me from advancing in my career and I will forever remember this blessing.

Amen

12. Catherine

Dear St Cajetan ask God to help my son in his interview today. Help him to be confident ansd able to show that he is the best person for the job. He has been trying for months to get a job and has been disappointed many times. His disability means that he may struggle later in life to work, so the sooner he can work now the better for him. Forgive my sins Lord and please help him.

13. Julie

Dear St. Cajetan,
    Thank you St. Cajetan for helping my daughter secure the internship she desired in her field of study. She was notified on Friday June 8th that she had gotten the position. I continue to pray the novena to you so that others may find employment. Thank you for your intercession.
    Milieu

14. Julie

Dear St. Cajetan,
    Please intercede for my daughter so that she would get the internship in her chosen field of study. She has worked very hard studying in college this year and this would help her very much. I promise to make you known to others for this help.

15. Tami

Dear St. Cajetan,
    Please pray for my husband that he gets the job he interviewed for. We petition to you and lift up our worries in hopes that you & St Joseph can help guide us to what is the lords wishes. Please pray for my children during this tough time and help me to be strong through your guidance.

16. Korinn

Thank you St. Cajetan for your intercession in getting me my new job! I can't wait to start!

17. Gaetano De Blasio

cagetan is latin for gaetano

18. marie

Thank you St. Cajetan for job found, limited hours but in my nursing field as request;continuing prayers for more work to pay my share of the household bills.my husband is early retirement due to health , being very emotionally supportive during my 4 months of unemployment. Being an older worker in this economy is very hard,praying for all whom are seeking employment and depressed,Thank God for my faith,continues to keep me safe.

19. Mary

Dear St. Cajetan. Thank you for your prayers. Andy was called and offered the job he applied for. Thank you for your intercession on his behalf. The power of belief and prayer is great, Please keep him in your prayers so that he may flourish in this job. I will pass your name on.

20. Jane

Dear St. Cajetan,
    I am saying a novena to you with the greatest of faith that you will miraculously work as our intercessor with the Lord to please, please pray that my husband, a senior who has been unemployed for over 2 years, will be blessed with the employment that he so desperately needs. We are at our financial end; he also suffers from terrrible anxiety and depression, worsened by the past two years' inability to find work. We have a teenage daughter who needs our support. Please, please pray that the Lord will open doors for him and inspire a prospective employer to hire him. He is so bright and has so much to offer. I beg with great faith and trust. Thank you. I promise to make known the glory of God and the power of your intercession.