St. Cajetan Comments

In 1523, the Church was in sad shape. People could not get the spiritual nourishment they needed from the large numbers of uneducated and even immoral priests who took their money but returned nothing. When good priests and laypeople turned to the hierarchy for help, they found leaders at best apathetic and indifferent to their concerns. How should a good Catholic respond to this situation? We all known how Luther and others responded -- by ... Continue Reading

1. A Believer

Dear St Cajetan and St Joseph

Pls intercede to god on my behalf to get the job the best job that I was praying for such a long time . I have faith in god and i am waiting for the good news. Pls pray for me. I am waiting to get the job and I am praying and trusting in God. Pls pray for me all who read this.

2. BA

Thank you St. Cajetano. Through your intercessions, I just got a temporary short term job. Please continue your intercession so that this temporary job will be a full time regular job. BA

3. A Believer

Dear St Cajetan and St Joseph ,my interview is over and it went well .I thank you for interceding to god on my behalf and thank god for this wonderful interview.
    i am waiting for a good news and offer letter . I am sure god will hear my prayers. Please keep praying for me St Cajetan and St Joseph to get this job .
    Pls pray for me all who read this.

4. Heidi

Dear St. Cajetan,
    I seek your intercession that I get the job that I interviewed for last February 19th, 2013. The job is a perfect match to my skills and interests, and I know I will do well and put to good use my God-given gifts. I know I did well in the interview and I am now just waiting for the confirmation that I aced the position. I want to start working again, and be of help to my family. Thank you, and I am also praying for the others who need gainful and meaningful employment. In Jesus's name I pray.

5. A Believer

Dear St Cajetan and St Joseph
    Please intercede to god on my behalf for a good job as I have been unemployed for almost a year now. But I still trust that god will give me a job. I have an important interview on this tuesday . Please pray that I will get the job. I will be ever grateful to you and I promise to give 10% of my salary to charity. Pls pray for me all who read this.

6. January

Where can I find the novena and 3 days prayer?

7. Cheryl

Please intercede for me, St. Cajetan, that I will win a little money in the lottery or find a job soon. i am sure Our Lord jesus is frowning on me right now, so I ask that you whisper in His ear that I am only trying to survive without a job, and please help me do the interviews wonderfully so that I get a job soon. Please forgive me and help me, grant this through Our Lord Jesus christ. Amen.

8. John Scerri

Please amalgamate the two entries you have about St Cajetan.

9. Norma

I prayed a nine day novena to St. Cajetan along with 3 prayers each of Our Father, Hail Mary and Glory Be to help me find employment after being unemployed for so long. After first day of prayer (the following morning) I received a phone call for an interview. Today I got a call offering me the job. Thank you St. Cajetan for hearing and answering my prayer.

10. Ian

I was praying a 9 day novena to St Cajetan to help me overcome my financial problems as I had been struggling on a part time job that used to be full time and after six days of the novena I received a call from my line manager telling me that I could return to full time on afixed term contract for 1 year. Thank you so much St Cajetan and i will continue to pray to you for my job to become permenant.

11. Sue

Dear St Cajetan, I humbly ask that you guide me to the right avenues for online income. I have to stay at home to take care of my aged mother who is a heart patient and going out to work everyday is not feasible. My husband also is getting older and will soon not have a job. Please let my income resources bring me income so that I can go forwards and help others as well. Thank you so much.

12. Richard

Today I finished my 9 day novena to St. Cajetan. I also had my interview today and I feel like it went well. I thank u St Cajetan for interceding for me to The Lord Jesus Christ. My prayers are with all of u seeking employment and looking to advance your career.

God bless u all

13. Richard

I competed the 4th day of my novena to St. Cajetan today as I am looking to advance my career in education. I am also keeping all those seeking employment and those looking to advance in their career in my prayers. May St. Cajetan intercede for us to our lord jesus christ and assist us in our time of need.

I am praying for all of you.

God bless you all.

14. Richard

I just got from a Basilica where I lit a series of candles. 2 candles were in front of the St Jude statue. 1 was for my career advancement. 1 was for everyone that is looking for work.
    I also lit a third candle in front of the Mother Mary statue for my career advancement.

God bless u all. My prayers and candles are with you all

15. Richard

I competed the third day of my novena to St. Cajetan today as I am looking to advance my career in education. I am also keeping all those seeking employment and those looking to advance in their career in my prayers. May St. Cajetan intercede for us and assist us in our time of need.

I am praying for all of you.

God bless you all.

16. Richard

I competed the second day of my novena to St. Cajetan today as I am looking to advance my career in education. I am also keeping all those seeking employment and those looking to advance in their career in my prayers. May St. Cajetan intercede for us and assist us in our time of need.

God bless you all.

17. Richard

I am looking to advance my career in education and I have a big interview coming up soon. I have begun a novena to St. Cajetan on this day,,,the day he was beatified October 8 in 1629. I pray to him to intercede for me to The Lord our god and savior Jesus Christ. I will continue my novena and I will update my comments and publish my gratitude on this site.

God bless all of you searching for work or trying to advance in your careers. I will pray for you all.

God bless.

18. Marie

Dear St. Cajetan,

Thank you very much for your intercession! My husband now has a job. Much love from us.

19. Mary

Dear St. Cajetan,

I am praying to you to intercede on my behalf so that I may find the best job for me in all ways. I don't know how much more I can take. Thank you.

20. Anne

Dear St. Cajetan, please help me to find full-time employment. I have been unemployed for six months and been on several interviews but no one will hire me. Please help me to put my best foot forward and win a steady job to help us pay our bills. Thank you for your help. Lord please forgive my sins. Amen.