St. Cajetan Comments

In 1523, the Church was in sad shape. People could not get the spiritual nourishment they needed from the large numbers of uneducated and even immoral priests who took their money but returned nothing. When good priests and laypeople turned to the hierarchy for help, they found leaders at best apathetic and indifferent to their concerns. How should a good Catholic respond to this situation? We all known how Luther and others responded -- by ... Continue Reading

1. Ian

I was praying a 9 day novena to St Cajetan to help me overcome my financial problems as I had been struggling on a part time job that used to be full time and after six days of the novena I received a call from my line manager telling me that I could return to full time on afixed term contract for 1 year. Thank you so much St Cajetan and i will continue to pray to you for my job to become permenant.

2. Sue

Dear St Cajetan, I humbly ask that you guide me to the right avenues for online income. I have to stay at home to take care of my aged mother who is a heart patient and going out to work everyday is not feasible. My husband also is getting older and will soon not have a job. Please let my income resources bring me income so that I can go forwards and help others as well. Thank you so much.

3. Richard

Today I finished my 9 day novena to St. Cajetan. I also had my interview today and I feel like it went well. I thank u St Cajetan for interceding for me to The Lord Jesus Christ. My prayers are with all of u seeking employment and looking to advance your career.

God bless u all

4. Richard

I competed the 4th day of my novena to St. Cajetan today as I am looking to advance my career in education. I am also keeping all those seeking employment and those looking to advance in their career in my prayers. May St. Cajetan intercede for us to our lord jesus christ and assist us in our time of need.

I am praying for all of you.

God bless you all.

5. Richard

I just got from a Basilica where I lit a series of candles. 2 candles were in front of the St Jude statue. 1 was for my career advancement. 1 was for everyone that is looking for work.
    I also lit a third candle in front of the Mother Mary statue for my career advancement.

God bless u all. My prayers and candles are with you all

6. Richard

I competed the third day of my novena to St. Cajetan today as I am looking to advance my career in education. I am also keeping all those seeking employment and those looking to advance in their career in my prayers. May St. Cajetan intercede for us and assist us in our time of need.

I am praying for all of you.

God bless you all.

7. Richard

I competed the second day of my novena to St. Cajetan today as I am looking to advance my career in education. I am also keeping all those seeking employment and those looking to advance in their career in my prayers. May St. Cajetan intercede for us and assist us in our time of need.

God bless you all.

8. Richard

I am looking to advance my career in education and I have a big interview coming up soon. I have begun a novena to St. Cajetan on this day,,,the day he was beatified October 8 in 1629. I pray to him to intercede for me to The Lord our god and savior Jesus Christ. I will continue my novena and I will update my comments and publish my gratitude on this site.

God bless all of you searching for work or trying to advance in your careers. I will pray for you all.

God bless.

9. Marie

Dear St. Cajetan,

Thank you very much for your intercession! My husband now has a job. Much love from us.

10. Mary

Dear St. Cajetan,

I am praying to you to intercede on my behalf so that I may find the best job for me in all ways. I don't know how much more I can take. Thank you.

11. Anne

Dear St. Cajetan, please help me to find full-time employment. I have been unemployed for six months and been on several interviews but no one will hire me. Please help me to put my best foot forward and win a steady job to help us pay our bills. Thank you for your help. Lord please forgive my sins. Amen.

12. Jude Thaddeus Ezenta

St Cajetan please I beg you to Intercede for me to get a Good Job to work hard to put my mind and heart in it.Thank you for Interceding on my behalf.

13. Ann

St. Catejan patron saint of jobseekers and St. Joseph provider for his Holy family intercede for me. If it is for the highest good of all concerned, may Creator help me in new job.

14. Sylvester Ernest

Ohh St Cajeta, paaatron of Job Seekers, help me in my current job i am doing now, to be an Obedient in the office and those around, interceed for me, Oh mother mary, mother of Our lord, interceed for through ur beloved son, to forgive me my sins

15. Feronia Moujing

Dear St.Cajetan,

Please intercede my petitions to the Heavenly Father that may the application of my posting in the Government Primary School will be processed successfully and smoothly immediately and may I will get a positive response as soon as possible.

St.Cajetan please pray for me that I may get the career soon and pray for me also that God will touch the heart and open the eyes of the officers who in-charge in my application to give me chance to have my posting. I am desperately need a stable career in teaching and stable income.

St.Cajetan, please pray to Jesus Lord to have mercy on me that may I will be patient and put my strong belief and faith in God.

All this I ask through the intercession of St.Cajetan and Mother Mary. I pray in Jesus name. Thank You Lord. Amen.

St.Cajetan pray for me and hear me. Thank You St.Cajetan.

16. Mary

Dear St. Cajetan, please intercede and pray for me to find a good job. I have been unemployed for so long and I have given up hope of finding one. Please help me get a job soon so I may keep my house and pay my bills and eat. I ask in Jesus' name. Amen. Thank you.

17. geri

Please St.Cajetan help my son get the job that he is suppose to interview for on your feastday...Dear God provide him with the necessary answers to finally get this position that he is so qualified for....

18. L

THANK YOU FOR HELPING MY SON GET HIS NEW TEACHING JOB. I AM STILL IN NEED OF YOUR HELP WITH OUR FINANCES AND OUR BAD LUCK RECENTLY. I WILL CONTINUE TO PRAY TO YOU AND PROMOTE PRAYER TO YOU.

19. Frank

St. Cajetan, please intercede and pray for me that I may further my career. After many disapointments and people who have used me for their benefit please put me in a position to prove to all that they made mistakes in passing me up for jobs. i have assisted as many as possible in their search as well as interviewing skills. I ask that you please assist me in getting to a place I know where i can be most helpful to others

20. Gloria

Dear St. Cajetan, patron saint of job seekers, please intercede and pray for me. I have been looking for a job for so long. please help me to find a good and permanent job so I can support my family and myself. Forgive my sins Lord and please help me.