St. Cajetan Comments

In 1523, the Church was in sad shape. People could not get the spiritual nourishment they needed from the large numbers of uneducated and even immoral priests who took their money but returned nothing. When good priests and laypeople turned to the hierarchy for help, they found leaders at best apathetic and indifferent to their concerns. How should a good Catholic respond to this situation? We all known how Luther and others responded -- by ... Continue Reading

1. Elizabeth

Not certain how the interview went, it went smooth but he caught me with an odd question about factual or fictional people that I'd want working for me, not sure I selected the correct people. Keep interceding for me through the upcoming week, thank you, St. Cajetan.

2. Elizabeth

Praying for a positive change, I have an interview this afternoon! Your intercession is being felt and is appreciated. Thank you for your blessing.

3. Elizabeth

I could really use a sign of your intercession. Anything would help.

4. Jennifer

St Cajetan. Thank you for helping my husband with his interviews. He got the job and I am very thankful that you interceded with the Lord for us. We are very grateful to you and the Lord for our many blessings.

5. Jennifer

Saint Cajetan,

Please intercede for me and ask our Lord to help my husband get a job soon that he really enjoys. He really wants to work for a certain investment company. I pray that they call him back and offer him a job. Also, my best friend's husband is out of work right now. Pray to our Lord that the company that he's been talking to calls him back and offers him the job. They are both good men and deserve to have a rewarding job. Thank you in advance for your help Saint Cajetan.

6. Lucy Field

Thank you, St. Cajetan for interceding on our son's behalf. He received a call yesterday and will begin working on June 20th. We are happy, relieved, and thankful.

7. Julie

Thank you St. Cajetan for helping my daughter find a job in her area of study. She was recently offered a job that she is very excited about. It seems almost perfect for her. I am so grateful for your intercession and intend to tell everyone who will listen about your miraculous powers. I am sure this would not have happened without your help. Thank you St. Cajetan for answering my prayer.

8. Stephen

Thank you so much Saint Cajetan, I just finished 3 phase process and I have been offered a position. I would like to say thank you Jesus, Saint Joseph and You for your help. I couldn't have done it without divine intervention from all. Once again thank you and I will continue to pray. Stephen

9. Stefan

Thank you St. Cajetan for interceding in my job search. After saying the Novena, I received a phone interview for a very good job, and I have been invited in for a more formal interview. I am required to write an essay and present for this interview so I have started the Novena again. This time I am asking for others to find work/dignity, and for guidance as I move through the interview process. I will not keep your work a secret! Thank you for hope.

10. Joanna Adams

Dear St. Cajetan,

Thank you for interceding on my behalf to receive a job offer today from the company I was most interested in! I was only 3 days into the 9-day novena (with 3 'Our Fathers', 3 'Hail Marys' , and 3 'Glory Bes'), I got the call today and am so excited. Thank you so much! I am forever grateful.

11. A BELIEVER

Dear St Cajetan and St Joseph I thank you for interceding to god on my behalf .
    I have got my offer letter and I am waiting for the joining letter.
    I thank god for giving me this wonderful job in a good company.
    After praying this prayer i got 4 interviews from 4 top companies its all because of gods blessings and i got an offer letter from 1 good company all because of gods grace.
    I request all unemployed to keep praying and wait for the good news without loosing hope and not be discouraged by what others say as as others might discourage and make you feel sad but TRUST IN LORD ALWAYS GOD WILL ANSWER OUR PRAYERS!!!

12. Julie

Saint Cajetan, please help my daughter find a job for after she graduates from college.
    She is in the process right now, sending applications out, but as yet she has no offers.
    I have been praying the novena for at least 2 months now for her. Please intercede for her and find her the right job for her abilities.
    Thank you.

13. A Believer

Dear St Cajetan and St Joseph

Pls intercede to god on my behalf to get the job the best job that I was praying for such a long time . I have faith in god and i am waiting for the good news. Pls pray for me. I am waiting to get the job and I am praying and trusting in God. Pls pray for me all who read this.

14. BA

Thank you St. Cajetano. Through your intercessions, I just got a temporary short term job. Please continue your intercession so that this temporary job will be a full time regular job. BA

15. A Believer

Dear St Cajetan and St Joseph ,my interview is over and it went well .I thank you for interceding to god on my behalf and thank god for this wonderful interview.
    i am waiting for a good news and offer letter . I am sure god will hear my prayers. Please keep praying for me St Cajetan and St Joseph to get this job .
    Pls pray for me all who read this.

16. Heidi

Dear St. Cajetan,
    I seek your intercession that I get the job that I interviewed for last February 19th, 2013. The job is a perfect match to my skills and interests, and I know I will do well and put to good use my God-given gifts. I know I did well in the interview and I am now just waiting for the confirmation that I aced the position. I want to start working again, and be of help to my family. Thank you, and I am also praying for the others who need gainful and meaningful employment. In Jesus's name I pray.

17. A Believer

Dear St Cajetan and St Joseph
    Please intercede to god on my behalf for a good job as I have been unemployed for almost a year now. But I still trust that god will give me a job. I have an important interview on this tuesday . Please pray that I will get the job. I will be ever grateful to you and I promise to give 10% of my salary to charity. Pls pray for me all who read this.

18. January

Where can I find the novena and 3 days prayer?

19. Cheryl

Please intercede for me, St. Cajetan, that I will win a little money in the lottery or find a job soon. i am sure Our Lord jesus is frowning on me right now, so I ask that you whisper in His ear that I am only trying to survive without a job, and please help me do the interviews wonderfully so that I get a job soon. Please forgive me and help me, grant this through Our Lord Jesus christ. Amen.

20. John Scerri

Please amalgamate the two entries you have about St Cajetan.