St. Cajetan Comments

In 1523, the Church was in sad shape. People could not get the spiritual nourishment they needed from the large numbers of uneducated and even immoral priests who took their money but returned nothing. When good priests and laypeople turned to the hierarchy for help, they found leaders at best apathetic and indifferent to their concerns. How should a good Catholic respond to this situation? We all known how Luther and others responded -- by ... Continue Reading

1. Andrew
    4 days ago

Dear St. Cajetan, thanks for listening to me and helping me in finding employment. Will never forget you and I promise to do my best. love Andrew

2. marla
    6 days ago

Thanks St Cajetan for all you do

3. rose
    1 month ago

Thank you saint cajetan for helping my friend find a job

4. fmk
    3 months ago

Dear st. Cajetan

Please intercede on my behalf that Ali and Greg find employment.
    Enlighten Ali to do well on her interview tomorrow ....

Thank you for previous prayers answered....

5. tina
    5 months ago

Thank you St Cajetan my son was made redundant three weeks ago. I started my novena 4 days ago, he has been offered a better job in another branch of company
    Thank you for listenimg to my ptayers

6. gidget
    5 months ago

St. Cajetan thank you for helping me and my husband find a job. In less than 9 days before my novena ends, my petition was answered. Thank you so much and please keep on praying for us.

7. abhie
    5 months ago

Pls St.Cajetan help me in my studies in order for me to have my diploma and bachelor's degree..this is my 4th yr in college and I do pray that I will pass all the pre requisites for graduation and all the thesis stuff..pls help me to overcome all of this.I have no doubt in Your miracle that is why once again I am praying here for your intercession..With Jesus Christ name..Amen..

8. abhie
    5 months ago

Deat St.Cajetan
    I humbly thanked you oh holy St.Cajetan for granting my prayer last year.You really made my prayers came true.Words can't express how grateful I am on how You made my prayers to be answered.Thanks for granting my prayer of passing the civil service examination and have my eligibility.This time holy St.Cajetan I am humbly asking for your guidance.I do pray that I will successfully

9. Francis
    5 months ago

I just finished my nine day novena to St. Cajetan and now on my fourth daw of another novena, and yesterday, I got a job offer. I can't thank you enough my dear saint,.it was through your intercession that my prayer to our Lord was answered. Thank you sooo much!

10. Servando
    8 months ago

Dear St. Cojentan, I loss my job and I'm feeling down during this period. Please help me find the strength I need and a good job offered.

11. a believer
    9 months ago

Thank you St. Cajetan for interceding in my friend's job search.

12. Julie
    10 months ago

Saint Cajetan, please help my son be accepted to an internship in his area of study.
    He has completed that application and waiting to hear from the group. I firmly believe
    in your power to help those who believe in you. Your intercession helped my daughter find a job 7 months ago. I continue to pray the novena prayer with hopes that you will intercede for
    my son at this time as he is very anxious to get this internship. Thank you St. Cajetan.

13. JAD
    10 months ago

Thank you St. Cajetan for your intercession!! 2 days after I finished the novena I received a call about a job and less then a week later I had a job offer! The manner and speed with which things lined up can only be explained as a miracle. Even the recruiter was amazed as to how quickly it all occurred. God is amazing and we are so blessed to have the communion of saints intercede for us. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

14. TC
    10 months ago

Dear St. Cajetan, Please intercede on my son's behalf for employment that won't make him so despondent and depressed. He has a job, it's just that he's so unhappy and feels like anything he does is rejected. Please enter his heart and help him to move on. Thank you, St. Cajetan.

15. Jen
    11 months ago

Dear Saint Cajetan,
    I just started praying the novena to you today. My current job position will be ending on Monday and I am really sad to be leaving. Please help find a way for me to stay or help me find a new job in my area of study. Also, please help my dad who has been unemployed for awhile find a job too. Thank you, Saint Cajetan.

16. Stella
    11 months ago

St Cajetan, please intercede for me to get a job. I have waited so long and I have become so frustrated. Please grant me this favour. Amen

17. minu
    11 months ago

Oh st Cajetan ...I need your holy intercession for getting the job.Interview was good and hoping for a good news. Plz help me in my bad times.I have been trying for a job for last 6 months.

18. steven williamson

Please intercede for me to get a new job soon with a good company. I lost my job as a flight attendant and I'm trying everything to get hired again. Believe I will have favor with one of these comapnies Delta, Expressjet, Windsorjet, American or Amtrak . I need a job soon.

19. George

St. Catejan,

I too seek your intersession. Next week it will be a year since I was part of a reduction in force at my last employer.

With the roller-coaster ride that the last 12 months have brought, bringing this joblessness issue to a swift and happy conclusion that is in accord with God's will is my petition. With last week's interview having seemed so promising, and the intervening days sowing doubt, I ask for your intercession - for God to grant me the job offer, if it is His will.

And through this time, please ask God to give my wife and me the strength to stay the course.

Thank you and in Jesus name this is my prayer.

20. Elizabeth

Growing frustrated and in need of your help, St. Cajetan, please intercede for me.