St. Cajetan Comments

In 1523, the Church was in sad shape. People could not get the spiritual nourishment they needed from the large numbers of uneducated and even immoral priests who took their money but returned nothing. When good priests and laypeople turned to the hierarchy for help, they found leaders at best apathetic and indifferent to their concerns. How should a good Catholic respond to this situation? We all known how Luther and others responded -- by ... Continue Reading

1. Gabriela
    1 day ago

My job will be ending soon. I started my novena yesterday and received an e-mail for an interview for this Friday. St. Cajetan, please intercede for my financial needs before God so that I may be granted a good job soon.Amen

2. Lorenda
    3 days ago

Glorious St. Cajetan, thank you for the answered prayer. i now have a new job! after praying and saying your novena for 4 straight days, you never failed to answer my plead. Thank you soooo much!

3. 12O
    1 week ago

My prayers have been answered! Thank you to St. Cajetan for your intercession.

4. MRJJS
    2 weeks ago

St Cajetan, I started my novena yesterday for your help in reaching out to our God in helping me locate a new job soon. I also have a few friends who are looking for employment. . Last week, through God's grace, I had an excellent interview with a local employer. Through God's will I pray that an offer is made soon however I leave it in God's hands to make sure I acquire a job where I can have long term success. In the mean time, I ask for your prayers to keep me positive knowing that through my faith in God I will be at peace until the right job is found. Please also keep my friends Mick, Chris and Brad in your requests to help them find a job soon. AMEN!

5. marie kealey
    3 weeks ago

Prayers answered in an unbelievable way. THANK YOU most sincerely!!!!!!!

6. Happy Mom
    1 month ago

Thank you St Cajetan for answering my prayers. My son has found a job :-). There are still many more in need of your support. These are trying times and there are so many proud people who want to work to support themselves and their families and feel valued. Please keep these people in mind as you receive our prayers.

7. Andrew
    3 months ago

Dear St. Cajetan, thanks for listening to me and helping me in finding employment. Will never forget you and I promise to do my best. love Andrew

8. marla
    3 months ago

Thanks St Cajetan for all you do

9. rose
    4 months ago

Thank you saint cajetan for helping my friend find a job

10. fmk
    6 months ago

Dear st. Cajetan

Please intercede on my behalf that Ali and Greg find employment.
    Enlighten Ali to do well on her interview tomorrow ....

Thank you for previous prayers answered....

11. tina
    8 months ago

Thank you St Cajetan my son was made redundant three weeks ago. I started my novena 4 days ago, he has been offered a better job in another branch of company
    Thank you for listenimg to my ptayers

12. gidget
    8 months ago

St. Cajetan thank you for helping me and my husband find a job. In less than 9 days before my novena ends, my petition was answered. Thank you so much and please keep on praying for us.

13. abhie
    8 months ago

Pls St.Cajetan help me in my studies in order for me to have my diploma and bachelor's degree..this is my 4th yr in college and I do pray that I will pass all the pre requisites for graduation and all the thesis stuff..pls help me to overcome all of this.I have no doubt in Your miracle that is why once again I am praying here for your intercession..With Jesus Christ name..Amen..

14. abhie
    8 months ago

Deat St.Cajetan
    I humbly thanked you oh holy St.Cajetan for granting my prayer last year.You really made my prayers came true.Words can't express how grateful I am on how You made my prayers to be answered.Thanks for granting my prayer of passing the civil service examination and have my eligibility.This time holy St.Cajetan I am humbly asking for your guidance.I do pray that I will successfully

15. Francis
    8 months ago

I just finished my nine day novena to St. Cajetan and now on my fourth daw of another novena, and yesterday, I got a job offer. I can't thank you enough my dear saint,.it was through your intercession that my prayer to our Lord was answered. Thank you sooo much!

16. Servando
    11 months ago

Dear St. Cojentan, I loss my job and I'm feeling down during this period. Please help me find the strength I need and a good job offered.

17. a believer

Thank you St. Cajetan for interceding in my friend's job search.

18. Julie

Saint Cajetan, please help my son be accepted to an internship in his area of study.
    He has completed that application and waiting to hear from the group. I firmly believe
    in your power to help those who believe in you. Your intercession helped my daughter find a job 7 months ago. I continue to pray the novena prayer with hopes that you will intercede for
    my son at this time as he is very anxious to get this internship. Thank you St. Cajetan.

19. JAD

Thank you St. Cajetan for your intercession!! 2 days after I finished the novena I received a call about a job and less then a week later I had a job offer! The manner and speed with which things lined up can only be explained as a miracle. Even the recruiter was amazed as to how quickly it all occurred. God is amazing and we are so blessed to have the communion of saints intercede for us. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

20. TC

Dear St. Cajetan, Please intercede on my son's behalf for employment that won't make him so despondent and depressed. He has a job, it's just that he's so unhappy and feels like anything he does is rejected. Please enter his heart and help him to move on. Thank you, St. Cajetan.