St. Agnes Comments

St. Agnes was a Roman girl who was only thirteen years old when she suffered martyrdom for her Faith. Agnes had made a promise, a promise to God never to stain her purity. Her love for the Lord was very great and she hated sin even more than death! Since she was very beautiful, many young men wished to marry Agnes, but she would always say, "Jesus Christ is my only Spouse." Procop, the Governor's son, became very angry when she refused him. ... Continue Reading

1. Marigold

She is just amazing. I love talking to her and I know that unlike some people, she is always ready to listen. It makes me wonder about how she was so brave, and how she was HAPPY that those people were going to kill her. She was so kind and brave and gentle and confident and smart, she is like the best role model for young girls. She was excited to finally be with God. She is going to be my confirmation name, and I can't wait until the Priest says "Agnes, be filled with the gift of the Holy Spirit", I am so psyched that I actually get to be called Agnes for that brief moment. If I ever have a daughter, I am going to name her Agnes. It is the most beautiful name I have ever heard. And if I have two more daughters, I will name them Maria (Saint Maria Goretti) and Cecilia (Saint Cecilia).

2. LOLS

This comment was just SPAM!

3. st. agnes

she is really a great person... brave to. really, its no joke! i would have chickened out. i dont know how she did it.

4. celine

I love St.Agnes

5. KHiiKZ.o8

she is my section saint in school...

6. Greg Binder

I have always admired St. Agnes, She is my favorite Patron Saint, in the words of my most beautiful Dad, he and I would say that she is one of Gods most beautiful creatures.

7. Mike

What a brave and holy person St Agnes was. It is wonderful that so many girls admire her and aspire to be like her. You should all be very proud of yourselves!

8. Sinai

She is my patron saint, I'm 13, but I really, want to stay a virgin, pure and untainted.

9. garrett

i love st.Agnes. i go to her church in my town. we have a huge parish named after her

10. claire gonzales

i love this saint!!!!!!

11. Michaela

This saint is amazing! I think young girls like me need up to a saint so beautiful but also so pure!

12. Ashley

She is my confirmation saint i look up to her because she was so pure and was extremely faithful i try to be like her

13. Jocelyn "Saint Agnes" S,

Saint Agnes is amazing. For confirmation i have to choose a saint name to take on a new role in my journey to Jesus Christ. This is my saint. I love her.

14. darley

sweet saint! love her!!

15. megan

wow! now that is what i would call a committed Christian!

16. Bela Primus

St.Agnes is a saint I love and adore. She was my matron saints in my teens when I use to sing in St.Agnes Youth Choir.
    St. Agnes Pray for us all especially the youth.

17. Adelina

Agnes is really cool. I have a report due on Friday about her and I have found alot of cool stuff about her.

18. lexi

she's a really inspirational saint! gotta love her!

19. Ashley

I adore St.Agnes I have a report that is due on Wednesday and I have to write a report about her. :)

20. Esther Leis

Inspirational saint and another
    example of God's love made so
    evident in the life of Saint Agnes. She deserves to be a saint.