St. Agnes Comments

St. Agnes was a Roman girl who was only thirteen years old when she suffered martyrdom for her Faith. Agnes had made a promise, a promise to God never to stain her purity. Her love for the Lord was very great and she hated sin even more than death! Since she was very beautiful, many young men wished to marry Agnes, but she would always say, "Jesus Christ is my only Spouse." Procop, the Governor's son, became very angry when she refused him. ... Continue Reading

1. gail

This one is so inspiring and shows so much faith. That certainly is love and more people should learn from what this beautiful young girl did.

2. carmen

I love the story of St.Agnes she is good exsample for me to feel the love of God to me God is first in my life he is so amazing ;I feel in my heart the love she have for our lord. St.Agnes pray for all young girls in this world to know the love of God.

3. victor

Pray 4 us ST AGNES to love JESUS with a powerful true LOVE and to trust him in good and bad times, o beloved saint pls open doors for me too, and the power to share my blessings with the world AMEN.

4. Catholic

Saint Agnes, pray for us!!!!!!

5. Kim

Saint Agnes, please pray for us who will give witness for the faith in these latter times.Amen

6. Christine

Saint Agnes, We implore you to use your favour with God, our Father, and ask Him to infuse our young girls and boys with such a respect for the purity of thei bodies and souls that change may take place in their lives and in that of the whole world. Lord, thy will be done; enlighten me to know what to do to help.

7. Robb Everett

I am truly touch by all the young people who love St Agnes and her story. It gives me hope and more faith in our youth

8. Catherine

We named our baby Agnes, I hope she'll be inspired by her patron saint. Happy feast day to all the Agnes' out there!

9. bang

st,.agnes guide m e in times of temptation . that i may have a couraged like u to give all my yes to Him.

10. Muhasa

St. Agnes is my model. she shows me how much I should love My God

11. Bryian Makavi

very useful.

12. Agnes Isip

Dear St. Agnes,
    Your feast day is almost coming. I thank and praise you.
    Thank you for guiding me always. I love you

13. ShinjiAkiSasuInu4Life!! NINJAS!!

FOUND MY CONFIRMATION NAME! she is amazing i hope to be as loyal to god as she was! shes inspiring and brave!

14. NoName.

This helped me as well, though it would be even better if they included exact dates. Including the date of her birth.

15. You Don't Know Me

This Helped Me 4 My Project Alot!

Fist Post Of 2011 xD

16. agnes thoi

wished i had been a christian by birth,i would b rather pleased.

17. Benangel

She' really beautiful & very inspiring.........I admire her faith to God & her bravery......i wish to be like her someday........Love u St. Agnes!

18. Dellitt

I'm not Catholic or particularly religious, but I do find St. Agnes to have a certain power. She is the saint I find myself most curious about and I think like the others who have posted she impresses me because of her young age when she experienced her martyrdom and her solid conviction in her faith. I am also touched at the comments of all the people who see her as "their" saint and who find her inspiring.

19. Ven

I am impressed by the story of St. Agnes. Can I save her image and use it in my book on "Spirituality"?
    Thanks.

20. soulsister_16

I really love st.agnes, she's my favorite saint and she is my section saint when i ws in grade 4 which is my best year ever...... :)