St. Agnes Comments

St. Agnes was a Roman girl who was only thirteen years old when she suffered martyrdom for her Faith. Agnes had made a promise, a promise to God never to stain her purity. Her love for the Lord was very great and she hated sin even more than death! Since she was very beautiful, many young men wished to marry Agnes, but she would always say, "Jesus Christ is my only Spouse." Procop, the Governor's son, became very angry when she refused him. ... Continue Reading

1. Robin Springer

St. Agnes, please pray for the child in all of us & help us rest; thank You - In the name of the Father, the Son & the Holy Spirit, Amen.

2. Joe Dyson

St. Agnes pray for us

3. christopher

St.Agnes god bless you great saint please please pray for me and my family
    words cant say how good you are
    Amen

4. general usmc acmf sas usnf ****

21st jan 2013:st agnes martyr pray for us!

5. Fr Joseph ssp

Thank you Lord, for ordaining me on this beautiful day of St Agnes, give the grace to follow her way....

6. AGNES MUMBUA

SO WONDERFUL HAVE COME TO THE MEANING OF MY NAME.BLESSING TO BEAR SUCH A NAME.PRAY FOR US ST. AGNES.

7. agnes

i thank God i have the same name.SAINT AGNES PRAY FOR US SINNERS

8. Valentine Putaz

Saint Agnes . . .PRAY FOR US

9. matteo

thishelped so much

10. matteo

good info for ma projest

11. OKOLI NWAMAKA

FATHER LORD,HELP ME TO HAVE FAITH $COURAGEOUSNESS LIKE THAT OF SAINT AGNES THAT ENABLED HER TO WITHSTAND INTENSE PERSECUTION AND TRIALS DURING HER LIFETIME.LORD I NEED HER GRACE SO DAT I CAN PERSEVERE I THE CHALLENGIES THA AM PASSING 2RUGH IN LIF

12. Rumbidzai Savanhu

St Agnes you are my chosen Patron..please guide me

13. grace

I am doing a project, this is rather helpfull

14. Joselle

I have to do a project on a saint and i chose St. Agnes. This is really helpful! ;)

15. Agnes Kibira

St. Agnes pray for us

16. ethelbert somera

St. Agnes is the name of my advisory class. it is wonderful to know the story behind the name Agnes... salamat!

17. Agnes Wanza Kimangau

Very grateful to know about St.Agnes n will pray to God through her for purity.

18. Peggie gunda

Saint agnes is great inspiration to me.tireverereiwo kuna mwaribaba. Help us to luv god like you did.

19. Christian Uchenu

Oh my great saint "AGATHA", i love you because you're my patron saint because i am a virgin seminarian. You are a good witness to Christ by surrendering your life to him for the love you had on him. Tru d connection i had with u as a virgin i am which qualifies me to be ur child in purity, obtain for me the grace to be a good priest and never to defile myself till my death tru Christ our lord Amen. St Agnes, pray for us.

20. Agnes

wow.... i love u st Agnes,i just found out about u... i love jesus!!!!