St. Agnes Comments

St. Agnes was a Roman girl who was only thirteen years old when she suffered martyrdom for her Faith. Agnes had made a promise, a promise to God never to stain her purity. Her love for the Lord was very great and she hated sin even more than death! Since she was very beautiful, many young men wished to marry Agnes, but she would always say, "Jesus Christ is my only Spouse." Procop, the Governor's son, became very angry when she refused him. ... Continue Reading

1. Agnes

i really admire st.Agnes. i'm really privilaged to be named after her.

2. smartone09

i think agnes is a very enspiring saint because i choose her to do my saints project one...

3. Pat

St Agnes is a saint that I love very much because that is my mothers name.

4. emmagirl

st. agnes is also my confermation saint. she's so enspiring.

5. nessie

i love st agnes. she is the best saint. i like her alot. i know all about her.
    god bless u all!

6. nessie

st. agnes is my saint for confirmation. she is great. she is one of my best saints.

7. Annaaa (:

she is great. she is going to be my saint
    for confirmation (:

8. Vera

St Agnes is a lovely st. please intercede for our youths and guide our children.

9. Lawrence .Ugochukwu.Ogoke

I believe in divine sacramental and and our lord Jesus who is our father whom all good things come from and our blessed mother who intercede in our prayers. Amen

10. Sarla Mari C. Sitchon

GOD IS GREAT!!!...

11. jean

saint agnes please protect my child.

12. margy alcones

st. agnes is my guardian angel!!! i love her very much!!!!

hope many blessing came to my life with the help of my lovable st. agnes.

13. sophia byer

I love saint Agnes, she is one of my favorite saints. Jesus wanted me to learn about her I was looking all over and I found this website and I loved the picture and the story.

14. Chi

I really think Agnes is a great saint because even if there were people who wanted her hand in marriage she denied them and said she would serve the lord only. I think she was very brave to do that.

15. marie flor

i love her because she is my saint...

16. Chazza

The saint of girls is very good, but cud u plz put the saints of fit boys.

17. joshua

i love the lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Nancy Ling

This website is really good i like it very much.

Nancy Age 11 And Half

19. pb

it really help me in my subject. it is very useful.

20. pb

it really help me in my subject. it is very useful.