St. Therese of Lisieux Comments

Generations of Catholics have admired this young saint, called her the "Little Flower", and found in her short life more inspiration for own lives than in volumes by theologians. Yet Therese died when she was 24, after having lived as cloistered Carmelite for less than ten years. She never went on missions, never founded a religious order, never performed great works. The only book of hers, published after her death, was an brief ... Continue Reading

1. joanne

dearest saint therese i come before once again to ask you to please shower your blessing upon my mom--mary and make tomorrow's biopsy go well and bring her home safely once again. hear my plea--make this cancer a controllable one so my mom may continue to live her life happily--the way she should. please spare her a horrible death of cancer.
    help me to handle my brother and please make him realize he can not run my life. help him ot control himself and stop yelling at me.
    accept me for who i am.
    amen

2. jennifer

dear st theresa i am in despair... i am so confused at this time in my life that i am asking you for direction... i dont even know if i am going down the right path or not... do i need to change something in my life to create a new direction or what??? please direct me, in all aspects of life... maybe my life is changing before my eyes and i dont even know it... either way i am very unsure what is going on... i just seem to be going with the flow of everyday life... is this Gods way...
    jennifer

3. joanne

dearest saint therese
    i come before again to continue to ask you to shower your blessings upon my mom and to ask god to please spare my mom a horrible death of lung cancer. please give my mom--mary the strength to go thru this and to come out fighting. give her the will to live and to be happy once again. she wants to go to northconway nh in september please let her be able to do this. she does not want ther to sell her place. it is a wonderful condo and we enjoy it so much. saint therese give me the strength to follow orders and one day give me my life back the way i want it. give me the patience to follow what my mom has requested of me and to always keep that in mind even when my brother yells at me again. just remember my mom does not want me to yell back even when he irrationally yells at me please help me to accept my current situation and i pray for the day i have my own life back once again
    amen

4. Mercia Grant

Dear St. Therese, please help my daughter through her grief at the loss of her little 20 month old daughter Lily. she is so heartbroken and misses her more every day. She keeps saying she wants her to come back. She is due to have a baby in January, and I pray that she will have a safe delivery. I love my daughter so much and seeing her suffer like this is just breaking my heart. Please shower your blessings down on her and help her to know in her heart how truly happy Lily is in Paradise.

5. joanne

dear saint therese i come before you once again to ask you to please intercede and help my mom get thru this terrible time. my mom has asked me not to fight wirth my older brother francis--please give me the strength to walk away the next time he starts. help me to deal with the verbal outbursts from my brother frank and to learn to just walk away from him because that is the way my mom wants it. please saint therese help me to deal with my brother by ignoring him and give my mom peace. help me to find a condo of my own and to live my own life. please saint therese most of all intercede and help my mom deal with this cancer and make her able to find happiness give her the strength to do the things she has always been able to do
    amen

6. joanne

dearest saint therse i come before once again to ask you to intercede and to ask god to restore my mom's health. please make this cancer a controllable disease so she can live a few more years==grant her happiness saint therese. my mom is going thru an absolutely horrible time.
    please make the conversation between my mom and my brother a productive one and make my brother see the light and stop being so angry. he is so angry at me and i just don't understand why.
    i ask all of this in your name and i firmly believe that you will give my family the strength to go thru this but especially my mom who needs it the most
    please saint therese hear my plea
    amen

7. joanne

dearest saint therese
    i come before you again asking you to please intercede and ask god to please spare her a horrible death of cancer--my mom is so upset with my two brothers==they seem to blame me for everything. i just don't know what is wrong with them. i am so tired of this arguing over something so unimportant. why do they hate me so much. i just don't know please give my mom peace tonight and let her please sleep. i need her and she needs me. please help my brothers to see that i am not the evil one but the one trying to help my mom thru this most difficult time. please make this cancer a controlable disease. please hear my plea for help
    my mom needs a miracle. she really does. please god grant her the miracle she m
    most desperately needs. saint therese i believe that will shower your blessings upon my mom and will ask god to grant her just a few more good years
    amen

8. joanne

dearest saint therese,
    i come before you once again to hear my plea and to ask god to please spare my mom--mary a horrible death from cancer. please shower your blessings upon her and ask god to give my mom life and not death. her cancer scan is tomorrow. please give her and i the strength
    to get thru this terrible time and bring happiness into our lives once again. please make this cancer a controllable disease. please god please saint therese hear my pleas.
    amen

9. joanne

dearest saint therese
    i come before you once again asking you to please give my mom a peaceful sleep at night her wheezing keeps her up and is taking a toll on her body. please hear my plea
    calm my mom's fear as well as mine. this cancer is a horrible disease and i beg you to hear my plea and give my mom and i strength to fight this cancer. she does not want to die yet.
    please intercede and ask god to give her life not death.
    amen

10. joanne

dearest saint therese
    i come before you again to ask you to pleae shower your blessings upon my mother--mary
    she has been having such difficulty sleeping at night and needs you to calm her down. her wheezing at night is terribly bothersome and she needs a good nights rest. please let her sleep in peace and get the rest she so desperately needs to fight this horrile cancer
    friday is her canncer scan---give her the strength to handle this most difficult scan and please let the results be promising and the awful cancer has not spread anywhere else.
    i am pleading with you to listen to me and spare my mom a horrible death of cancer
    please
    amen

11. J

St Therese, please be with me and guide and help me to get through this extremely diffiicult time. Please give me the strength I desperately need. Please help everyone to be understanding, supportive and accepting. Please help me to concentrate and finish and make the right decisions about everything. I am nearly and my breaking point and I really need things to work out very soon before it's too late. I ask you to please be there for me and to please intercede for me. Amen

12. joanne

dear saint theresa i come before you again to ask you to shower your blessings upon my mom--mary she is going for her {pet} cancer scan on friday and she is so scared. please intercede and ask god to spare her a horrible death from cancer --give her and i the strength and determination to go on. please give my mom just a few more years. shower my mom with the strength aand determnation to battle this cancer--whatever type it may be. bring some happiness into her life
    i plead with you in the name of jesus
    my mom needs a miracle
    amen

13. joanne

dearest saint theresa,
    i come before once again to ask you to please shower your blessings upon my mom---intercede and ask god to please spare my mom a horrible death of cancer. make this tumor whatever kind it is a controllable disease. give my mom just a few more years. her work on this earth is not finished. give my mom and myself the courage and determination to get thru this most difficult time and bring back some happiness for her. i ask all of this with humble humility please saint theresa hear my plea
    god bless
    again i ask anybody who sees this to pray for my mom--please

14. joanne

once again I come before you saint theresa to intercede on my mom's behalf as god to help her get thru this horrible cancer and spare her a horrible death. give her the strength and determination to get thru whatever the treatment will be== hopefully chemotherapy and give me the strength to go thru this with her. she is in great need of a miracle saint theresa and i ask you to please intercede and make this miracle happen
    my mom still has work to do on this earth and she needs her health. make whatever this treatment is a controllable cancer so she can continue her work here on eath.

15. joanne

dearest saint theresa i come before once again to ask you to shower your blessings upon my mom--mary. she is in great need of your blessings and i am asking you to please intercede on my moms behalf and ask god to be good to her she is a wonderful, she was a great wife and my best friend
    please saint theresa pray for her
    amen

16. esther

Saint Theresa, Please help me to find a job in order that I will be able to pay my rent and my bills and help tithe to the church and the mission children. Please let my job have kind and caring people who believe and trust in God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Thank You Saint Theresa.

17. esther

18. joanne

dearest saint theresa i come before once again to ask you to continue to watch over my mom-mary and please shower your blessings on her. please give my mom--mary and i the strength to get thru this terrible time. nothing in life seems important any more--nothing matters any more. please give my mom just a few more years. spare her a horrible death of cancer. she needs happiness in her life and we have none
    amen

19. J

St Therese, please help me to be able to sleep and to progress consistently. I am desperate.

20. joanne

dearest saint theresa
    i am coming to you once again to ask you to shower your blessings on my mom--mary. she has cancer and is waiting to have a pet scan and a lung biopsy. please give my mom and me the strength and determination to go on i am so worried about my mom
    please help me to calm down and my mom to have the health to go thru treatment once again. please saint threresa spare her a terrible death of cancer.
    as i requested before anyone who reads this please take a moment to pray for my mom