St. Therese of Lisieux Comments

Generations of Catholics have admired this young saint, called her the "Little Flower", and found in her short life more inspiration for own lives than in volumes by theologians. Yet Therese died when she was 24, after having lived as cloistered Carmelite for less than ten years. She never went on missions, never founded a religious order, never performed great works. The only book of hers, published after her death, was an brief edited ... Continue Reading

1. joanne

dearest saint therese
    i come before you once again to say thank you for making my mom's first encounter with radiation a not so scary one for her. things are looking up for her and i am so grateful for this please saint therese give my mom the strength and determination to get thru this radiation and my brothers==they just do not understand my mom--please pray for them that someday they will come around and care more for my mom

2. joanne

dearest saint therese,
    i come before you once again to ask you to please continue to shower your blessings upon my mom goes for her first encounter with radiation. please saint therese keep a watch over her she has been thru please make this radiation work for her and restore her health

3. J

St Therese, please help everything to work out. Please help me to make the right decisions and please help everyone to be supportive and understanding of everything that needs to be done. Please allow my application to be accepted. Amen

4. joanne

dearest saint therese,
    i come before you once again to ask you to continue to shower your blessings upon my mom --mary. give her the strength to endue these ten radiation treatments she must have and let these treatments help keep her canceer under control.
    help my older brother not to be so angry and to smile someday once again.

5. joanne

dearest saint therese,
    thank you so much for hearing my pleas.
    please watch over my mom and shower your blessings upon please make this cancer indolent and a controllable disease so she can live. keep happiness in her life. so far we have had a wonderful time here on the cape. make the next two days just as wonderful as today. please give my mom the strength to endure her radiation and make the radiation shrink her tumor. give my mom peace and happiness.
    help my brothers to understand where my mom is coming from. especially my older brother frank--he is a very angry unhappy guy

6. joanne

dearest saint therese,
    thank you so much for getting us down the cape safely today----please bring peace to my two brothers especially frank--he is so angry he really is. make this cancer indolent and give my mom life and not death--her work on this earth is just not done yet. give my mom happiness but most of all give her the strength to handle this radiation.

7. joanne

dearest saint therese,
    i come before once again--thank you for the news we received today---it could be alot worse.
    make my mom able to tolerate this radiation and restore her health make her cancer indolent and give her life some happiness--please help to make the next three days good --our mini vacation down the cape full of happiness and fun for both my mom and i. let us both enjoy this and be happy.
    bring peace to my older brother frank and help him to understand where my mom is coming from and that she needs to get away.. we need happiness we have to much sadness.
    give my mom a restfull nite's sleep for her

8. joanne

dearest saint therese,
    i come before you once again to ask you to shower your blessings upon my mom==mary
    she is going to the radiation oncologist tomorrow to find out about her impending radiation cancer treatment please make this tretment work for her and give her life not death please do not let her die from cancer . my mom needs strength and so do i. please make my brother tom a more responsible adult==he needs help

9. joanne

dearest saint therese
    i come before you again to ask you to shower your blessings upon my mom and to help her get thru this radiation treatment without to much trouble. please let the side effects be minimal and help her to tolerate them. please let her continue to eat and breathe without difficulty. give her strength saint therese and me. i have such fears that this is the beginning of the end. please prove me wrong and let her live in happiness instead of suffering so much. how much can her body take before it shuts down please saint therese hear my plea

10. joanne

dearest saint therese

once again i come before you asking that you give the strength and determination to go thru this ten days of radiation for her sarcoma in her left lung. make this radiation work and shrink this tumor and obliterate as many small one's as possible. please ask god to give life and not death==let her live for at least a three more years with happiness.
    thank you for the completer transformation with my two brothers it is much appreciated and makes life a llittle easier for my mom and i. please shower your blessings upon my mom

11. joanne

dearest saint therese,
    i come before you once again to please shower your blessings upon my mom and help her to get over her fear of radiation therapy and to live not die of this terrible disease of sarcoma ==cancer. please give her life not death and make this radiation she is about to have for ten days kill this tumor and shrink it ---make this tumor as little as possible--very very small.
    my mom is scared please help her to deal with her fears and please help me to help her. make her strong and live happily i need her i really do

12. joanne

dearest saint therese
    i come before you again to ask you to please shower your blessings upon my mom and to ask god to give my mom life and not death. please give her the strength and determination to go thru whatever lies ahead for her. tomorrow wil find out what her future will be. please saint therese hear my plea and make this sarcoma indolent and treatable once again. please give her happiness --we so desperately need. my mom has been thrul hell. make the news be hopeful and make this cancer a disease my mom and i can live with
    god bless amen

13. joanne

dearest saint therese
    i come before you again to please ask you to continue to shower your blessings upon my mom--mary and to give her and i the strength and determination to go thru her upcoming treatment for her sarcoma--sancer. please saint therese intercede and ask god to give her life and not death. my mom needs her strength to fight this horrible disease that has invaded her lungs. please saint therese restore my mom's health and give her happiness once again
    please let us go on a two-three day mini vacation, sacred heart's 120th anniversary and jessica urban's wedding.

14. joanne

dearest saint therese
    i come before you once again to ask you to please give my mom and i the strength and determination to go thru with whatever the treatment is going to be. please saint therese hear my plea and make my mom well again so we can enjoy life. we both need some happiness in our life. make tumor indolent like the others so my mom can continue her life pleae intercede and spare my mom a horrible death of cance
    you have heard my plea please continue my mom's work on this earth is not complete please give her the chance to complete her work on this earth.

15. Zel

my most precious little flower St Therese, please pray for my love one S to passed his examination today and grant my prayers to abundant life.Amen

16. joanne

dearest saint therese,

i come before you once again to ask to please continue to shower your blessings on my mom=mary as she fights for her life once again because of cancer. may this tumor be as indolent as the others are and my mom is happy once qgain. thank you for this wonderful i had with her i had alot of fun. give my mom and i the strength to go thru whatever treatment awaits my mom---we will find out on thursday what the treatment will be. please ask god ot intercede and give my mom life and not death. her work on this earth is complete

17. joanne

my dear saint therese,
    I come before you once again to ask you to continue to shower your blessings upon my mom--mary and that you will intercede and continue to give my life not death. let this sarcoma be just as indolent as the original and give her happiness once again.
    please saint therese make my brothers understand and to stop being so jealous of me. let them mind their own business and not mine. most of all give my mom and i the strength and determination to fight this cancer

18. joanne

dearest saint therese
    i come before once again to ask you to please shower your blessings upon my mom==mary please give my mom the strength to go thru the treatment whatever it is for her cancer and make her well again. she is so tired and is in need of strength. please saint therese make my mom feel better so that she can live. i ask you this because i firmly believe that you have and will continue to hear my plea

19. joanne

dearest saint therese
    i come before once again to ask you to continue to shower your blessings upon my mom--mary and give her the strength and determination to go thru this treatment--let her live happily.
    she deserves it most of all saint therese thank you for the lesser of two evils
    i firmly believe that you will intercede for my mom

20. joanne

dearest saint therese
    thank you so much for helping my mom thru this day--after having her bronchoscopy the doctor feels it is another sarcoma--which can be treated. please continue to give my mom the strength to go thru treatment and live happily once again. she wants to go the wedding on september 2nd and norhtconway on sept 9th please make these events come true for her she is so looking forward to this.