St. Therese of Lisieux Comments

Generations of Catholics have admired this young saint, called her the "Little Flower", and found in her short life more inspiration for own lives than in volumes by theologians. Yet Therese died when she was 24, after having lived as cloistered Carmelite for less than ten years. She never went on missions, never founded a religious order, never performed great works. The only book of hers, published after her death, was an brief ... Continue Reading

1. Shauna Remillard

St. Therese merci for coming to me and bringing me a red rose when I was at my sickest. I did not ask for your intercession but you came anyway. I am looking for the answer to what the color signifies. White indicates a successful crossing over after death but what does red mean? Merci beaucoup

2. Rick A.

Saint Therese, Please intercede for me and bring Terry D. back into my arms. It's been over a year and I pray every single day for her return. I ask in Jesus name AMEN!

3. monica vandermeulen

very helpful. my granddaughter is making her first commion in April 2013 after much searching she decided to choose St. Therese as her parton saint she loves flowers and her name Calli means beauitful flower so this is who she want for her patron saint.

4. Daffy

Dearest St. Terese of
    The Little Flower,

Please pray for my entire family. Pray for peace,health, happiness and safety .

Wise decisions are necessary to keep all loved ones under Mother Mary's protection and continued guidance.

God Bless us all. Please keep all safe and healthy.

5. J

St Therese, I feel so alone. I am really struggling in several aspects of my life (two in particular) and everything that I try to do is always met with resistance which makes it even more difficult to sort out. Please help my family to understand my problems and to be helpful and supportive before it is too late. Please let them consider all aspects of the situation and to accept and respect the decisions I am making and realise why I am doing so. Please help them to realise that the risks are worth taking because the alternative is definitely not working. I humbly pray to you to intercede for me and to help me to sort out these problems. Please be with me and guide me and give me strength, endurance and commitment to get through this. Amen

6. Lucy

Thank you St. Therese, for the longest time I've been praying for a job. Then I turned to you. I prayed your novena for nine days and to my pleasant surprise, I was called for an interview. I don't yet know the outcome of the interview but I trust that God will give me a better and well paying job.

7. J

St Therese, please let it be remembered and taken into account. Amen

8. JP

Thank you Therese for the beautiful rose that you gave to me last night. I know now that you do indeed hear my prayers and I only ask (very humbly) that you continue to intercede for me and my special intentions. I am sorry for doubting you.

9. J

St Therese, please help me and give me the strength, assistance and support that I desperately need to get through this before it is too late. Please intercede for me. Amen.

10. Angela

St. Therese, I don't think I've really prayed to you much...maybe once. I am stuck in my decision to stay with my boyfriend or not. I know he loves me and I love him very much, but his secret that he kept from me hurt me and betrayed me so bad. Please. I know I don't know much about you and I'm sorry I have never spoken with you (I think), please let me know if he is the man for me. Please let us know if we are who God meant for each other. Please. No more confusion...just clear definite answers.. Please change him and help him completely give himself to Christ. I as for us to truly give ourselves over and let God speak to us. May we please hear His voice and see your miracle. If there is any chance for us to survive and live a happy, holy, honest, and faithful life together please save us and keep us under your protection from sin and unfaithfulness. Please please St. Therese. Thank you so much. Please send me any message God would have for me.

11. Glory

Dear Saint Therese,
    Please pray that i may overcome my vice of anger. i wish to have my own conversion like yours. Please pray for my husband that he should come back to me and that peace may once more reign in our home.

12. Skylar B.

Dear Saint Therese the little flower,
    Please pray for my mother and her recovery from the hospital.
    Please pray for my father .
    Please pray for my little sister and my little brother. They have been dealing with bullies and i need you to please take care of them.
    Thank you.

13. Beverly

St Therese of Lisieux, please pray for my brother Stephen's recovery and healing.

14. Danielle

Happy Feast day to all of the Little Flowers in the World. May we be united in our love for such a great Patroness, St. Therese.

St. Therese of the Child Jesus and the the Holy Face - pray for us!

Jesus meek and humble of heart - make our hearts like unto thine.

15. Joan G

Thank you St. Therese for all that you do for me and my family, especially for my son... I feel your presence and have received many signs that you are near and hear my prayers.... I trust in you and pray that you will continue to bless me and my loved ones as I pray for you in God's heavenly care... With love and devotion

16. S.G.

Happy Feast Day to you little flower of Jesus, St. Thèrèse!!!!! Please I beg of you w/my whole heart for your help in answer my novena. Please be on my side. I Thank you n Love you!

17. Kokkeragadda.H.Bhaskara Rao

Dear St.Therese of Lisieux!,I pray you for your Divine love on me,on my family and on all the faithful who deprived of the true spiritual feeling of LOVE.Your simple way of living and loving is a comfortable example for many devotees to lead a life of devotion with their little faith. Oh! St.Therese of Little Flower,you protected so many number of souls to turn to God with your prayers,passions,sacrifices and other abstinences etc.,with in the four walls of your convent.Please pray for me and for my family to inherit strong faith and love from you.Amen. "HABEMUS AD DOMINUM"

18. Joseph Mathew

Dear St. Therese of Lisieux, please pray for me to adhere to the little way to heaven.

19. Kokkeragadda.H.Bhaskara Rao

20. Royston Petrus

St.Therese,please pray for my family and one of my family(name_-Robin Linggi Lutom),please pray for him for healthy and free from lyphoma cancer.amen