St. Therese of Lisieux Comments

Generations of Catholics have admired this young saint, called her the "Little Flower", and found in her short life more inspiration for own lives than in volumes by theologians. Yet Therese died when she was 24, after having lived as cloistered Carmelite for less than ten years. She never went on missions, never founded a religious order, never performed great works. The only book of hers, published after her death, was an brief edited ... Continue Reading

1. J

St Therese, I desperately need a permanent resolution to this soon. I can not keep going on like this. Please help them to understand. Please let the approaches I am taking be successful and please help me to receive the support that I so desperately need. Please give those who are already helping me the strength to continue to do so. Please help my mum and extended family to realise I am doing everything for the right reaseons and to work with me instead of against me. Please help them to see how much pain and suffering I am going through and to really listen to what I am trying to tell them. I have been praying for all of this for a very long time and have said many novenas to you, but I am still yet to receive a rose. I feel so disheartened. Each day is becoming more and more of a struggle. Every time I try to do the right thing and clear a path to get back on track, it backfires. I no longer have the strength or energy to constantly start over. I desperately need support from my family to get through this, but instead they want to work against me because they feel like I am doing everything for the wrong reason. I do not know where else to turn. I just need them to accept and understand what I am trying to say before it's too late. Please, St Therese, I beg you to please intercede for me and help me through this extremely difficult time. Please hear and answer my prayer and send me a rose. Amen.

2. J

St Therese, I am desperate. I feel like I have been abandoned. Please help everyone to understand. Amen

3. J

St Therese, please be with me and help me to resolve in 2013 the problems that I have been dealing with for the last several years. Please let my family understand and help me.Please give me the strength and ability I need to get through this. Please hear and answer my prayer. Amen.

4. FM

St Therese.
    I have had a terrible time in the last several years. I have prayed to Our Lord and to You for such a long time asking for help but feel that I'm on my own. I feel like I'm losing my faith and there is no one to turn to. I ask for a rose everyday but feel like no one is listening. Tomorrow marks the start of another year and I pray for my terrible times to pass.

5. J

St Therese, please intercede for me and hear and answer my prayers. Amen

6. Liz

Dear Saint Therese, I made my novena to you and on the 9th day received a beautiful pink rose from you. What a wonderful sign from you that gives me so much courage! You truly are listening to my prayers. Please support me with issues I have with family especially property and being excluded because of greed on behalf of my siblings. And St Therese please also answer my prayers which are now so pressing and urgent. Thank you.
    Love,
    Liz

7. mel

my dear sister therese ,please pray to your eternal Father on behalaf on me and my kids,
    pray for me so i wont loose my little faith . please show me a sign . thank you for all the prayer answered .

8. Ajie Martina

I want to know all about St Theresa mission and how it is continued know

9. Crystal

a cascade of Roses to you St. Teresa. Please help my family. Please send a rose to my cousin answers to questions,, understanidng and crystal clear truth for all to know, hear and see. Please show the way.

10. J

St Therese, I am not coping at all and I am running out of time. Please help everyone to understand and be supportive so that I can sort everything out soon. Please give me strength

11. Ed M

Her autobiography " Story of a Soul " has helped me to deal with the cancer that has stricken me, I know that St Therese of Lisicux has already helped me in so many ways, thru my periods of depression and coming to realize that I'am mortal and I was so afraid to die, but anyone who needs her help thru our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ - pray to her and she will shower you with her spiritual flowers from heaven as she promised.

There are many Saints waiting for someone to ask for their help, St Theresa has helped with a communion of others that I pray to everyday for help thru Jesus Christ to lighted my cross when it becomes to heavy for me to carry.

God Bless and I will keep you in my prayers, and if you have a moment during the day please keep me in your prayers.

Ed

12. Jasmine A.

Shauna, the red rose is the sign of St. Therese. It's her way of saying that she's watching over you. I'm still praying for my own :)
    St. Therese, pray for us all in this sinful world!

13. J

St Therese, please help me to sort everything out and resolve all my issues before it's too late. Please llet everyone understand and be supportive. I beseech you to intercede for me. Amen

14. Fatima Quintanilla

St. Therese,
    Please pray for my brother, Rafael. Heal his mental and physical illness. Help him grow stronger in his faith and that he will understand God more in hi daily life.
    Love,
    Fatima Lourdes Quintanilla

15. Fatima Quintanilla

This website really helped me for my essay. It had so much information Thank you and May God Bless You.

16. Liz

St Therese of Lisieux
    I place my intentions in your hands. Please answer my prayers soon. Intercede for me with Jesus and ask him to come to my aid.
    L.

17. S

Dear St. Therese of Lisieux,
    I've heard so much about you. I never asked for your help before but I will do it now.
    Dear St. Therese: PLEASE HELP ME! I am in a bad situation right now and I need your help now desperately. Please help me: I need to pass all my exams and get my B.A. degree.
    Also please bring me back to my dear M. I love him so much and we had a perfect relationship. All he wanted was to marry me but we seem to be in a negative energy, please bring him back together, I want to marry him, that was everything he wanted from me when we were together, I don't know what happened, but I want him back, I want to marry my dear M.

Will you help me? PLEASE! I never asked you for anything before

In Love, and I promise to post a HUGE thank you if you answer my prayer,
    S.

18. Skylar B.

Thank you St. Therese for choosing me, and blessing me by being my confirmation saint.

19. J

St Therese, I desperately need your help. I am at absolute breaking point. Please help my family to understand why I need to make the decisions that I am and help them to realise this is what I need to do. Please help them to work with me instead of against me. Please give all of us enlightenment, understanding, empathy, compassion and patience. Please help me to be able to fix up my health and my studies in the way I know it needs to be done. Please help me to be calm and rational so that I can do what I need to. I have never felt more alone and burdened in my entire life and at a major crisis point. Please intercede for me and send me a rose as I desperately need your help now more than ever.

20. claire menda

St. Therese, thank you for sharing your life to us. Please include us always in your prayers. Your love of God is so inspiring.