St. Therese of Lisieux Comments

Generations of Catholics have admired this young saint, called her the "Little Flower", and found in her short life more inspiration for own lives than in volumes by theologians. Yet Therese died when she was 24, after having lived as cloistered Carmelite for less than ten years. She never went on missions, never founded a religious order, never performed great works. The only book of hers, published after her death, was an brief edited ... Continue Reading

1. Jan

Dearest St. Theresa, now that I am healed of cancer and my health restored please,I need direction in starting my new life(single after a long & bad marriage)To the one I gave your holy card , let us get to be friends, he is a good and holy man. For I know with God all things are possible.

2. Caine

I was sent here by a friend. She don't even realize what she did, she was trying to explain something to me about her. Anyway, i am Caine, and i don't know where to begin. I was raised baptist for a while, then my mother remarried and he was catholic, so i went to cathoiic church. I've lost my faith, because of my life, it's just something i can't fathom. I've prayed many times growing up, never gotten an answer or felt him. How does one find faith again when they've lost it through a life filled with torment ?

3. Jiaying

This really helped me. Although I am not catholic I come from a Catholic school.
    Dear God,
    help me to learn more about St.therese
    and help me to be more like her.
    AMEN

4. Mary

Thank you so much for the information, I chose St. Therese for my confirmation name and this helped alot for my reports. Thanks much!

5. Alma Naro

This page was very helpful. St Therese is my patron saint for confirmation. I don't think I could have picked a better saint for myself.Praise God for saints like her..amen..

6. J

St Therese, I pray to you, please don't let it be too late.

7. Acha Nanyi Caroline

My dear, I lave and cherish you . Help me daily as i strive to move closer to Jesus . May my whole life be directed by Him and above all i like to be as Prayerful as your self . Help me have a heart full of love .

8. Joe Cisneros

Hi Mercy (RE: mercy October 3rd, 2010 11:21 pm),

A few years ago I heard what I thought to be a name ("Rose Lydell" - I knew how it should be spelled for some reason). I don't take the last name so seriously, though. Very recently, I have been seeing repetitions and variations of the name "Rose" a lot. For example, I was on ChristianMingle.com & while I was clicking through all of the people online, it seemed that every page had a Rose in their "handle." I was like, what is going on?? A Catholic friend of mine (I'm Anglican, but was raise RC), suggested that St. Therese or St Rose of Lima might be interceding for me. I have no reservations about the intercessions of the saints since I have experienced different saints (sometimes not necessarily canonized) "show up" repetitiously within days.

9. hanie leee

Lord thank You for giving me strength everyday.You know how depressed i am right now..St therese please pray for me that one of these days i'll be fine already.Im begging you st therese..i do really need your help.I really hope my prayer will be granted if it is the will of God and it is better for my soul.I love you!

10. Deborah Pasquale

Thank you St Jude for hearing my prayers. I have turned against the Catholic Church for thirty seven years and now have begun to pray again. I know I am forgiven by my Lord.

11. Chuck

I have recently returned to the Catholic faith after a 40 year sabbatical. It has been the best thing that God has done for me. I grew up in Detroit, MI. and spent 12 years attending St. Theresa of the Little Child of Jesus or (The Shrine of the Little Flower) Catholic school and church which is now a historical landmark made famous by Father Charles Coughlin who had a radio broadcast from 1916-1926, speaking about religion and Politics. I was enrolled in the Seminary to study for Priesthood but fell away thru worldly pursuits.
    I fell 30 feet hitting a granite boulder cracking my skull and other parts of my body, and have been in Chronic Pain for 18years. God found St Therese again as a patron saint of Pain. I Pray everyday for Souls in Purgatory and for relief fom my own pain. Also started Morning Mass and HolyCommunion and have not missed a day since rejoining. THANK YOU JESUS, WHO LOVES US ALL.

12. Jennilyn

St. Therese of "little flower".. Thank you for giving me a sign for hope.. I felt her presence when I was reviewing for the NLE.. i saw a rose in my room.. and when I turn my book in the last page, there was a novena for St. Therese.. On the next day, I saw her picture on the church. I know it is not an accident. I know God wanted me to feel secure.

And by this time I keep fighting for the nursing license.
    December 19 and 20 is the date of my board examinations.. Please sisters and brothers pray for me.. Thanks..

God Bless..

13. Sandra

I think you should write about St. Monica, St. Anne, and St. Francis.

14. Ann

I love St. Terese's "little way" to sainthood because it inspires me to keep on doing everything even if it feels insignificant.

15. Linn H.

I am currently writing an essay for my Sunday School. I need to choose 5 Saints, including my Saint Name, Theresa. Does anyone have any ideas on which Saints I should write about? Thanks :)

16. Gisette

My prayers were answered when the Lerics came to my country and i named the child Therese Thank you Saint Therese and pray you continue to interceed for the world at large

17. Germaine

St Therese Thank you

18. Acd

Thanks this website helped a lot

19. shane

You ,God and I know you performed a miracle when I met your relics in South Africa , 22 /9/10

20. Jenna

I`m a 10 year old girl and I want 2 be likeTherese (but not like the dying at age 24) but she was a strong trouper for God and Jesus and loved them. She even wanted 2 be a non